she said its cuz u gorilla glue ur dick to ur asshole

guys want the cock... not glued vagina

tsbrenda
02-12-2009, 11:30 PM
[quote="tsntx"]tsntx is a clown quote]

WHY DO MEN CHEAT? what did they say on the OPRAH SHOW

Killah
02-12-2009, 11:59 PM
See, this is why I hate Oprah sometimes. Why not ask why people cheat in general? Why put the emphasis on us men as if women dont do it just as much?

JeniferTS
02-13-2009, 12:17 AM
See, this is why I hate Oprah sometimes. Why not ask why people cheat in general? Why put the emphasis on us men as if women dont do it just as much?

You speak nothing but the truth!

tsntx
02-13-2009, 12:46 AM

because its a show geared to women sitting at home wondering why their husband doesnt get off work til 1230am even tho he went in at 6am

baileyandkc
02-13-2009, 01:12 AM
If women would only brush their teeth more, there would be less cheating.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-13-2009, 01:20 AM
Fuck Oprah
I could tolerate a question like that from Tyra or CNN's Soledad O'Brien but not that fat ugly bitch.......

And some [might attempt] to slam me by saying this but discussing men cheating on a transsexual forum is laughable at best. I have yet to meet a tranny that hasn't cheated........

tsntx
02-13-2009, 01:27 AM
Fuck Oprah
I could tolerate a question like that from Tyra or CNN's Soledad O'Brien but not that fat ugly bitch.......

And some [might attempt] to slam me by saying this but discussing men cheating on a transsexual forum is laughable at best. I have yet to meet a tranny that hasn't cheated........

ohhhh and you were so close to making a bad ass responce

i thought you were going to say something about how discussing the ludicracy of bitching about oprah shedding light on the subject of men cheating on a tranny forum due to the majority of the men here having S/O while enjoying their closeted hobby life

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-13-2009, 01:35 AM
Fuck Oprah

ohhhh and you were so close to making a bad ass responce

i thought you were going to say something about how discussing the ludicracy of bitching about oprah shedding light on the subject of men cheating on a tranny forum due to the majority of the men here having S/O while enjoying their closeted hobby life

nah................ i prefer to go straight for the jugular

I get tired of chick shows blasting men for cheating when women (gg/ts) cheat just as much if not more. The only thing is that women (mainly GG's) are smarter with their methods of cheating, which is why tv show producers never want to try to air episodes pertaining to "why women cheat."

Much as this bugs me I have to say "props to Maury" for his long running "you are NOT the father" segment of episodes, which shows chicks getting caught.

TsJennifer
02-13-2009, 01:35 AM
I watched it and found the reasons given "Why men cheat". To be very true!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-13-2009, 01:36 AM
lol, uh huh

tsntx
02-13-2009, 01:50 AM
"WHY" DOES NOT MEAN "HOW"

theres a difference

whatislove
02-13-2009, 01:52 AM

Were you you watching the special edition... "Why men cheat (with me)?"

SXFX
02-13-2009, 03:24 AM
Why we cheat?
Well some of the drunk angry chubby girls say because it is the guys fault!
Apparently we are to look past the extra pounds, the bitchiness, the crankiness, the dead sex drive and ignore all those gorgeous friendly girls with the long gorgeous legs, the flat bellies, the perfect little asses and their sunny attitude and just cook for our better halves and every night shower her with rose petals while we massage her feet.......FUCK! I CALL BULLL SHITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
I my self have never cheated, prefer to just dump a girl than cheat on her. But that's me.

celticgrafix
02-13-2009, 03:33 AM
shit id go as far as saying women are getting worse then men are

crownroyal
02-13-2009, 03:54 AM
Why do men (and women) cheat?

Because monogamy as the standard is bullshit?

TsJennifer
02-13-2009, 04:44 AM
Why do men (and women) cheat?

Because monogamy as the standard is bullshit?

I agree. Men and women cheat... I feel that monogamy in a sexual way is unobtainable. I have many views on this issue!

mikejones
02-13-2009, 05:07 AM
If women would only brush their teeth more, there would be less cheating.

LMAO...thanks.

tsbrenda
02-13-2009, 09:11 AM
ok what did they say? WHY DO MEN CHEAT?

MrF
02-13-2009, 03:34 PM
If you are willling to assume that sex is mostly about reproduction, then the reason men cheat is that it takes them relatively little ENERGY to invest in reproduction. Women, on the other hand, require an enormous investment in energy for gestation, child-bearing, and child-rearing. Therefore women tend to be more circumspect.

On the other hand, if women demand that the men hang around (i.e. commit or get married) then these men are investing an equal amount of energy to the process. Still, the men may think more about straying and may succeed at "getting some on the side", depending on their circumstances.

If men manage to cheat, then who do they cheat with ? Obviously, there must either be an equal number of women cheating or a smaller number of women who service a large number of men. Prostitution exploits this tendency of men. Sure, this post is an over-simplifcation. Women have their own reasons to cheat (about 10% of babies are due to cuckolding) and it doesn't explain homesexuality or transexuality (both huge topics about which there is theory too), but one must be brief on a forum ...

Ts CinthyaNY
02-13-2009, 11:33 PM
[b

I have yet to meet a tranny that hasn't cheated........[/b]

I do not cheat JWBL... He knows...! :twisted: It's that cheating?...mmm

tsbrenda
02-14-2009, 10:55 PM
SO who remembers the highlights from the show?

what were the reasons?

OEMEnemyNum1
02-14-2009, 11:44 PM
I think it's a product of our animal nature. There are lots of mammals that have an Alpha Male of sorts that gets to "reproduce" with as many females as he wants.

Come on now, I'm sure everyone gets bored right? lol

tsbrenda
02-15-2009, 06:34 AM
WHO has seen the show and remember what was said? :?:

I know somebody has

Solitary Brother
02-15-2009, 06:38 AM
Fuck Oprah

Wow.
This sound like a quote that would come from me.
Scary.

tsbrenda
02-15-2009, 07:04 AM
WHY DOES HE HATE OPRAH 'S SHOW AND WHAT DID THEY SAY ON THAT SHOW ABOUT WHY MEN CHEAT :?:

Fuck Oprah

Wow.
This sound like a quote that would come from me.
Scary.

russtafa
02-15-2009, 07:46 AM
and half the tgirls income revoles around cheating men

russtafa
02-15-2009, 07:48 AM
and i know that though my ex who used to laugh about it thats how she got rich

tsbrenda
02-20-2009, 09:02 AM
appreciated ,loved,needed,good,emotional connection

In a new study conducted by marriage counselor M. Gary Neuman, it's estimated that one in 2.7 men will cheat—and most of their wives will never know about it.

Gary documented these findings—and many others—in a groundbreaking new book. To write The Truth About Cheating, Gary surveyed hundreds of faithful and cheating husbands to uncover the real reason some men stray.

http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/20080827_tows_cheating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgrHk2A8J_E&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0fqrAX-rHY

Why Men Cheat
First of all, men don't always cheat, but when they do, here are some possible reasons:

They are not ready to have commitments.
They no longer feel satisfied/stimulated in their current relationship and are too cowardly to end the relationship.
They are concerned aobut their financial/living situation if they end the relationship, but do not feel fulfilled in it.
They like various sex partners.
They crave the initial excitement and illicitness of a "secret" affair.
They need to feel desired and their partner does not fulfill that need.
Men are single-minded and don't think about the consequences of their actions.
Some men cheat because they think they can get by with it.
Some cheat because they don't take their relationships seriously.
Guys cheat because many of them increasingly feel powerless in a society that is giving women more rights & powers in the domestic & public spheres.
Men stray outside of long-term relationships to remember what it was like to be desirable and free. "Schedules" and routine destroy self image.
The woman's sex drive isn't what it was when you first got married.
Having sex with more than one woman is an ego boost for those with low self-esteem.
Men cheat because they are bored in their current relationships
The man perceives that the partner is bored with or no longer interested in sex.
Lack of or poor communication with the spouse/girlfriend can lead a man to cheat.
other people are something new and different
you have no old baggage with someone new
maybe they want something with ''no strings''
different people have different likes and dislikes
their spouses might not be interested in doing the sexual things the men want to try out (e.g. oral, greek, 3-ways, etc.) or even afraid or morally against such kinks.

More comments about men who cheat

Try not to forget, both genders cheat. However the crazy women who get hung up on men cheating write about it on websites, the CLEVER CRAZY women simply call an abroad talking clock from his mobile and run up �5000 bill.

I've found that in the case of both men and women, it's either one of two things, 1) a mistake, something that happened in a moment of weakness, or 2) they are unhappy in their current relationship and either want out and have decided to take the easy way out, or are having a hard time communicating about the problem with their spouse.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_men_always_cheat

:twisted: :evil:

http://images.oprah.com/images/tows/200808/20080827/20080827_mgaryneuman_350x263.jpg

http://images.oprah.com/images/tows/200808/20080827/20080827_garyoprah_350x263.jpg

Helvis2012
03-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Simply put, because we can.