PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please explain to me what the FUCK i did !?!

mimiplastique
02-12-2009, 09:44 AM
first the avatar size now the chat room ... there ARE other places to be . I mean mother fuckers around here act like they have gold and its far from it .
Always having to fight off jealous in the closet faggots like pete is here wo follows my every post , probably subscribes to my youtube channel . I mean come the fuck on and get the fuck off it .
MIMI DID NOTHING WRONG . LETS NOT ACT LIKE I'M THE PROBLEM .
YOU CAUGHT ???

justatransgirl
02-12-2009, 09:53 AM
Better be careful Mimi - the "f*g" word has been banned.

Don't test the BAN HAMMER!

LOL,
TS Jamie :-)

PS - I agree on the oversize photos - it makes it hard for people to read the threads. And users with slow computers, it makes the screen draws really slow. They either have to scroll sideways or else they don't read the thread or else they do like I do and use AdBlocker to simply remove the photo from downloading and then nobody sees your pic.

Best is if you can get photoshop or any of the free image programs. There is a feature which allows you to choose a smaller image size. You then save the smaller version as a copy, and upload it to where ever you host your photos, or here to HA. It also cuts the download time and bandwidth costs.

http://www.floretwingsbird.net/contest/1/Little_Girl__Big_Hammer_by_Sakura-Star.jpg

mimiplastique
02-12-2009, 10:15 AM
um be careful jamie i don't give a fuck ... men have called me alot worse and it was allowed ! if i get banned so the fuck what i am no push over and will not be punked on some tranny forum . i am sick of this sit
none of the drama that goes on here is my fault any more . i just sit back and laugh at ugly girls posting busted pics and arguing with filthy tricks . Oh and not to mention the fake bullshit ass reviews posted on me either ....

tsntx
02-12-2009, 10:20 AM
:claps

:(