PDA

View Full Version : Taking Chances

Helvis2012
02-12-2009, 02:49 AM
Last night I decided to take a chance and stop by a bar downtown, where I knew I a beautiful T-girl was bartending. We had flirted before but that was it. I'd never been to this particular bar before; when we met she mentioned she also worked at this place, once a week. I decided to stop in because i knew the place would be quieter than you average scene full of zombie jackoff chasers. I figured I'd try to seat at the bar and see what magic I could work.
Well, I can't tell you how happy I was to see the place was a tiny restaurant and when i walked in there, the place was empty. Sophia was behind the bar and instantly she recognized me. "Sweetie," she shrieked, "I'm sooo glad you came to see me." She hopped of the refrigerator case she was sitting on, gingerly, and when she arched her back as reached forward to hug me, I couldn't help noticing that spectacular ass I couldn't seem to get off my mind since meeting a week earlier.
Like I said, the place was empty and during my second drink the manager came out front and told Sophia she could go home. He intended to close earlier than usual.
"Would you like to come over for a drink?" she asked innocently.
"Definitely," I replied.
We hopped in a cab and in no time we were standing on a dark street, outside her building. Sophia stepped forward and put her arms around me. "Do you want to kiss me?" she asked again, so innocently, in her schoolgirls voice that I melted as my dick instantly got hard.
"Yes...." I somehow eeked out and before I knew it, our tongues, hands and cocks were entwined in a dance as one gyrated and caressed the other.
"Let's go inside."
As soon as the door was closed and we were inside, Sophia began peeling off her clothes and in a matter of seconds, she was standing before in her lacy bra and panties, the tip of her erect, cut penis bulging out the top. Sophia instructed me to take off my clothes and I did. We laid down together on her big, roomy bed and kissed deeply and carrassed one another before we sung into an extended sixty nine session. Her thin legs' muscles pulsed with excitement as her long, blond hair brushed against my cheeks, perfumed with an intention to intoxicate, which is what it did.
We spent the night like this, sucking and licking each other until the point of no return. I hope all of you have the same luck, when you decide to take a chance. :peanutbutter