PDA

View Full Version : Much as I hate to give this attention.........

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-12-2009, 12:24 AM
I need to address Vicki Richter who has for the entire afternoon blown up my cellphone with text messages........

I am not 45 years old. I'm not knocking any of you dudes that are 45 y/o and up; hey you've lived long full lives, congrats. I'm just pointing that out because Vicki likes to lie to many of you in person and on her bullshit forum.

I've never told any girl I'm a drug dealer, or a scientist. The only thing I will say to anyone who even gives a fuck about this thread is that I did serve proudly in the United States Air Force, I am not ashamed of that I feel it was an accomplishment.I'm just pointing that out because Vicki likes to lie to many of you in person and on her bullshit forum.

I do drive a BMW. It's not the newest bimmer or the prettiest but I bought it with my own money that I earned working hours upon hours in my career.I'm just pointing that out because Vicki likes to lie to many of you in person and on her bullshit forum.

Why am I bothering typing this? I'm just pointing that out because Vicki likes to lie to many of you in person and on her bullshit forum.

Here's the deal:
I like many other guys on HA do not feel I need to divulge my work life or certain parts of my personal life to a bunch of strangers. Forgive me for not telling forum goer's how many trannies I've been with, how many GG's I've slayed in bed, how many cars I've owned, etc.

I just don't feel it's anyone's business nor do I pry into anyone else's private affairs.

I've met a few chicks from HA and 98% of them have been really cool normal people but 2% of them have turned out to be self centered assholes. So fellas I want to give you a word to the wise:

If a chick calls you up and says she's going to be in your town, and asks you if you can take her places "say no."

If a chick is in town and sees you at an event and some other HA member tells the chick who you are and YOU DON'T WANT to be BOTHERED with said chick, politely walk away from her when she approaches you.

And
[list=]If a chick only hits you up on HA after she meets you in person to asks you to vote for her on some hotornot site
to bug you to send her some money because she just paid her rent and cant afford hormones

asks you to come see her in her hotel she's staying in next to some airport and bring her some McDonalds
hang up on the bitch, delete the text messages, and act like it never happened. Because this is the end result......... A bunch of harassing messages, voicemails, and lies from a chick and her flunkies who are foolish enough to believe her every word...........

Sincerely,
JWBL

GroobySteven
02-12-2009, 12:27 AM
I've met a few chicks from HA and 98% of them have been really cool normal people but 2% of them have turned out to be self centered assholes. So fellas I want to give you a word to the wise:

If a chick calls you up and says she's going to be in your town, and asks you if you can take her places "say no."

[list=]If a chick only hits you up on HA after she meets you in person to asks you to vote for her on some hotornot site to bug you to send her some money because she just paid her rent and cant afford hormones
asks you to come see her in her hotel she's staying in next to some airport and bring her some McDonalds

Many would be wise to take note of the above information.

tsntx
02-12-2009, 12:32 AM
well this just totally disspells everything i beleived about vr.... what a shame... she seemed so honest

scroller
02-12-2009, 12:59 AM
If your whole purpose of coming to this site is to make a hard time for others, do everyone a favor and don't bother coming here.

That lasted what, 11 hours by my count?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-12-2009, 01:00 AM
If your whole purpose of coming to this site is to make a hard time for others, do everyone a favor and don't bother coming here.

That lasted what, 11 hours by my count?

LOL your point?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-12-2009, 01:43 AM
bump

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-12-2009, 02:07 AM
I've been wondering, why do Vicki Richter's ads still appear on this forum?

damn good question

I was opposed to the ad the moment I 1st saw it but money is money.

tsntx
02-12-2009, 02:09 AM

well it certainly isnt bc ha is inferior and unable to provide her $$$ worth of business

hey just bc we dont want the bitch hanging around doesnt mean we cant use her money to clean up the place

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-12-2009, 02:10 AM

well it certainly isnt bc ha is inferior and unable to provide her $$$ worth of business

hey just bc we dont want the bitch hanging around doesnt mean we cant use her money to clean up the place

I just realized you have more posts than me

bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

baileyandkc
02-12-2009, 02:35 AM
magic number at #191

tsntx
02-12-2009, 02:39 AM

I just realized you have more posts than me

bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

i passed you months ago but when my big thread was deleted it set me back quite a bit... i didnt realise i had passed u again tho

CaptainGeech
02-12-2009, 03:47 AM
Speaking of McDonalds. Have you guys ever purchased a basic cheeseburger (or double cheeseburger) removed the top bun, taken off the pickles, stacked on a bunch of fries, replace top bun, squished down, and then ate it? Its fucking awesome.

SarahG
02-12-2009, 04:38 AM
Speaking of McDonalds. Have you guys ever purchased a basic cheeseburger (or double cheeseburger) removed the top bun, taken off the pickles, stacked on a bunch of fries, replace top bun, squished down, and then ate it? Its fucking awesome.

That sounds disgusting.

tsntx
02-12-2009, 04:41 AM
ha it sounds delicious to me!

Legend
02-12-2009, 07:28 AM

Dude that sounds nasty.

CaptainGeech
02-12-2009, 08:01 AM
lol. It might sound nasty but its good.

sockmonkey
02-12-2009, 08:21 AM
Swear to god, Johnny, you and the other mods should have a seven-figure endorsement deal with Excedrin. You deserve single-malt for all the shit you put up with. Takes more patience than I'd have; y'all do a man's job.

sockmonkey
02-12-2009, 08:25 AM

Isn't that what they call a chip butty in England? Or is that without the burger part?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-12-2009, 10:15 AM
Swear to god, Johnny, you and the other mods should have a seven-figure endorsement deal with Excedrin. You deserve single-malt for all the shit you put up with. Takes more patience than I'd have; y'all do a man's job.

payment in my opinion
meeting and becoming friends with Jen Paris, Susi, Mimi, Danielle
having Nyce, HWBS, & Flabby on speed dial for jokes about things other than this board
being able to talk to Mega about fitness anytime
meeting Tom Selis, cracking jokes with Haze, etc.

as much of a pain in the ass the last few years have been those are the high points of moderating on HA so far

ef9hatchman
02-12-2009, 10:16 AM

payment in my opinion
having Nyce, HWBS, & Flabby on speed dial for jokes about things other than this board

as much of a pain in the ass the last few years have been those are the high points of moderating on HA so farThat sir Is what you get with Online Forums. 0_o lol

sockmonkey
02-12-2009, 10:30 AM

payment in my opinion

as much of a pain in the ass the last few years have been those are the high points of moderating on HA so far

The scary black helicopters you guys get to cruise around in, the full license to assassinate your enemies, and being rendered legally non-existent have all got to be pretty nice perks as well.

When do you guys get those cool suits that turn you invisible?

gaffer
02-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Nice to see Megabody's name after a long, long absence. Is he still on the board under a different name (and in lower case)? When I first started lurking on HA years ago, he and iloveshemales were probably three-quarters of the total posts and made the place worth visiting. While his use of only CAPITAL LETTERS was annoying, his somewhat autobiographical, blog-like posts were were always interesting. I hope he's doing well.

chefmike
02-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Nice to see Megabody's name after a long, long absence. Is he still on the board under a different name (and in lower case)? When I first started lurking on HA years ago, he and iloveshemales were probably three-quarters of the total posts and made the place worth visiting. While his use of only CAPITAL LETTERS was annoying, his somewhat autobiographical, blog-like posts were were always interesting. I hope he's doing well.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2247

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-13-2009, 01:31 AM
Mega was HILARIOUS on HA. It's ashamed that losers felt the need to put some of his personal info out there to try and stir up some drama in his day to day activities which resulted in him not posting as much. Basically the reason I am on this board the way I am in regards to personal information, and I suggest many of you do the same.

It's not smart to divulge who you've slept with, how many ppl you've been with, what you do for a living, what you've done with your family recently because there are losers circulating this forum and other forums that dig deep into such info and if you don't pay them the attention they feel they deserve or you insult them for saying something stupid they might try to use the personal info you foolishly gave up against you. Whether their method of transport be email, instant messages, phonecalls, letters in post office boxes. So be wise in what you type...........

Legend
02-13-2009, 05:12 AM

The way that pale cow and her tranny chasing peons diss hungangels and nyce on that forum i'm surprised he has her ad up.I've never seen a bunch of whiny people in my life,if you hate hungangels so much why do you still lurk here,it could be because that forum has about as much traffic as beaarthur.com and the posters are about as interesting as grass.That is all!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-13-2009, 06:20 AM
Bea Arthur has a site?

steviedresses
02-13-2009, 08:58 AM
I love Bea Arthur! She got me into cross-dressing!

Really. I do love Bea Arthur...Live on Maude and Dorthy...

sockmonkey
02-13-2009, 12:36 PM
Bea Arthur has a site?

Her and Betty White, mofo. Best believe it.

Hot damn, Nny, all propers for that new avatar. What a woman.

Ms. Paris, if you're out there somewhere, I might have to rethink my "no non-GGs" policy if you keep being so damn attractive.

Of course, I could easily say the same about another gal named Jen I know....

slinky
02-13-2009, 01:07 PM

http://www.hungangels.com/board/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=32646

I've always admitted to being an asshole, but some of you guys have me beat by miles.

TomSelis
02-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Good post man. Lots of words of wisdom in there.

southern81
02-13-2009, 07:01 PM
I need to address Vicki Richter who has for the entire afternoon blown up my cellphone with text messages........

I am not 45 years old. I'm not knocking any of you dudes that are 45 y/o and up; hey you've lived long full lives, congrats. I'm just pointing that out because Vicki likes to lie to many of you in person and on her bullshit forum.

I've never told any girl I'm a drug dealer, or a scientist. The only thing I will say to anyone who even gives a fuck about this thread is that I did serve proudly in the United States Air Force, I am not ashamed of that I feel it was an accomplishment.I'm just pointing that out because Vicki likes to lie to many of you in person and on her bullshit forum.

I do drive a BMW. It's not the newest bimmer or the prettiest but I bought it with my own money that I earned working hours upon hours in my career.I'm just pointing that out because Vicki likes to lie to many of you in person and on her bullshit forum.

Why am I bothering typing this? I'm just pointing that out because Vicki likes to lie to many of you in person and on her bullshit forum.

Here's the deal:
I like many other guys on HA do not feel I need to divulge my work life or certain parts of my personal life to a bunch of strangers. Forgive me for not telling forum goer's how many trannies I've been with, how many GG's I've slayed in bed, how many cars I've owned, etc.

I just don't feel it's anyone's business nor do I pry into anyone else's private affairs.

If a chick is in town and sees you at an event and some other HA member tells the chick who you are and YOU DON'T WANT to be BOTHERED with said chick, politely walk away from her when she approaches you.

And
[list=]If a chick only hits you up on HA after she meets you in person to asks you to vote for her on some hotornot site
to bug you to send her some money because she just paid her rent and cant afford hormones

hang up on the bitch, delete the text messages, and act like it never happened. Because this is the end result......... A bunch of harassing messages, voicemails, and lies from a chick and her flunkies who are foolish enough to believe her every word...........

Sincerely,
JWBL

True Wisdom

flabbybody
02-13-2009, 07:06 PM
mega come bac
we miss u