PDA

View Full Version : Allanahs party last nite

sheyum
09-16-2005, 05:43 PM
heh all
I checked out Allanahs party last night and WOW--there was some ass these!!
did anyone else go?? First and foremost was patricia--who spent alot of the time dancing and is SO goddamn sexy!! has anyone ever been with her?
id love to know how she is--shes amazing looking but seems rather unfriendly whenever i try and talk to her..
Nataly pranced in about 2 am looking very fuckable--
and then there was some light skinned black giril who Ive never seen before--she was amazing looking--i couildnt take my eyes off of her--ive never seen her before--honestly couldnt tell if she was a ts or genetic girl--im still not sure--she was perfect--wearing a light green dress/skirt--anyone know who she is??-.........allanah was in black and very alluring too..mannnnnn.....

AllanahStarrNYC
09-16-2005, 05:48 PM
Glad you had a good time!

I was exausted because I just arrived from London at 9PM last night -got home, got ready, wnd went to the party. I was/am very tired and jet lagged but I had a great time.

Though the rain slowed things down a bit-it was a good turn out.

Hope you will check us out on Sat. as well.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-16-2005, 06:39 PM
glad Allanah was there last night
nuff said
lol

SexxxyJade
09-16-2005, 08:27 PM
I was there out of drag, stayed in the cut. I tried to hit on Jwalker but he gave me the mean mug so i settled for taking the girl with the green dress home with me. She charged me 200 for a blow but i came in 10 secinds so it wasnt worth it. Sat i think ill go dressed as 50 cent and see how many girls...or guys i can pick up :P :P :P :P

kisses
Jada

Spiderman
09-16-2005, 09:02 PM
I was there out of drag, stayed in the cut. I tried to hit on Jwalker but he gave me the mean mug so i settled for taking the girl with the green dress home with me. She charged me 200 for a blow but i came in 10 secinds so it wasnt worth it. Sat i think ill go dressed as 50 cent and see how many girls...or guys i can pick up :P :P :P :P

kisses
Jada

your joking right?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-16-2005, 09:17 PM
smh
lol @ Jade and those psychic abilities
green dress, huh
lol

sheyum
09-16-2005, 09:50 PM
jada--was your post for real?? did u really take the girl int he green dress home?? there was a girl there in a light green dress--never seen her before---i want to know who she is--wasnt even sure if she was a ts or GG..
she was a light skinned black girl--very gorgeous--is this who youre talking about???
thanks.
i didnt know if she was working and was too shy to approach her.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-16-2005, 11:50 PM
shortie in the light green dress was not light skinned at all
she's just a very expensive latin mami
LMAO