PDA

View Full Version : paris and sunny

chefts
02-11-2009, 06:42 PM
I don't know if they live in the area but I'm always seeing sunny or Jennifer Paris around 21st and 6th. I just want to say to anyone who hasn't seen them before, They are both amazingly beautiful in person and very sexy.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-11-2009, 08:07 PM
If this isn't stalkerish I don't know what is

onthefence
02-11-2009, 08:09 PM
maybe they buy lots of books at Barnes & Noble

Thatiger23
02-11-2009, 08:17 PM
If this isn't stalkerish I don't know what is

im with you on this one...............

Sunny Dee-lite
02-11-2009, 08:32 PM
THANKS FOR THE LOVE! :lol:

hwbs
02-11-2009, 09:06 PM
oh sister u look so purrty with your crown :)

TsJennifer
02-12-2009, 03:06 AM
I don't know if they live in the area but I'm always seeing sunny or Jennifer Paris around 21st and 6th. I just want to say to anyone who hasn't seen them before, They are both amazingly beautiful in person and very sexy.

Hi,

I used to live there and Sunny would come over often so I can understand how you saw us often...lol The sightings... never fails...

Thanks for the kind words!

Xoxo~
Jennifer Paris

vman2375
02-12-2009, 03:23 AM
BOTH IN PERSON R TRULY ANGELS!!!

EyeCumInPiece
02-12-2009, 04:55 AM
I can recall several times walking past one of these beauties in Manhattan in various diff. areas. They are both just as beautiful in person as they are in pix. They should make a T-Girl Sex in the City show on HBO. Sunny, Jenn Paris, Ruby, and Allanah. It would be the best show on Television.

GinX
02-12-2009, 08:04 PM

Hi,

I used to live there and Sunny would come over often so I can understand how you saw us often...lol The sightings... never fails...

Xoxo~
Jennifer Paris

WOW.

Do you ever cease to be amazing, Jen? You turn my world upside down...in a good way :D

Sunny Dee-lite
02-12-2009, 08:08 PM
oh sister u look so purrty with your crown :)

THANKS PICKLES! :lol:

TsJennifer
02-13-2009, 01:54 AM

Hi,

Xoxo~
Jennifer Paris

WOW.

Do you ever cease to be amazing, Jen? You turn my world upside down...in a good way :D

BOTH IN PERSON R TRULY ANGELS!!!

Thanks for the luv!

I can recall several times walking past one of these beauties in Manhattan in various diff. areas. They are both just as beautiful in person as they are in pix. They should make a T-Girl Sex in the City show on HBO. Sunny, Jenn Paris, Ruby, and Allanah. It would be the best show on Television.

Thanks for the kind words. Its funny that you mention us doing a TV show because we have joked several times how are life is like a TV show...lol

chefts
02-13-2009, 07:03 PM
to the person that said I was stalking, for your info so You know I see them because I work on that block.