PDA

View Full Version : Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

latin2c
02-11-2009, 01:47 PM
I'm curious to know as to why my TREAD about tsntx power obsession was deleted, SOMEONE FINALLY SPEAKS UP ABOUT HER WRONG WAYS AND YOU DELETE THE TREAD? NICE WAY TO PROMOTE FREEDOM OF SPEECH ON HERE and GREAT WAY TO PROVE HER RIGHT THAT THE RULES DONT APPLY TO HER THAT SHE CAN SAY AND DO WHATEVER SHE LIKES AND NO ONE HERE CAN DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT..

tsntx
02-11-2009, 01:49 PM
:violin

mimiplastique
02-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Jen is the best

NYCe
02-11-2009, 01:54 PM
I'm curious to know as to why my TREAD about tsntx power obsession was deleted, SOMEONE FINALLY SPEAKS UP ABOUT HER WRONG WAYS AND YOU DELETE THE TREAD? NICE WAY TO PROMOTE FREEDOM OF SPEECH ON HERE and GREAT WAY TO PROVE HER RIGHT THAT THE RULES DONT APPLY TO HER THAT SHE CAN SAY AND DO WHATEVER SHE LIKES AND NO ONE HERE CAN DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT..

Yes, HungAngels violates the part of the constitution where people are guaranteed freedom of speech on the internet.
:roll:

tsntx
02-11-2009, 01:54 PM
HAHAHA

sockmonkey
02-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Jen is the best

That's right. Jen is the best, and Mimi is the breast.

Sho us yo bewbs, Meems!

And give me your surgeon's address so I can send him a thank-you card.

latin2c
02-11-2009, 01:59 PM
WELL I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT MY OLD TREAD DID SOMETHING POSITIVE on this forum, Jens use of the word ( F@& ) IS NO LONGER ALLOW
I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO EXPAND YOUR VOCABULARY HUH......

sockmonkey
02-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Yes, HungAngels violates the part of the constitution where people are guaranteed freedom of speech on the internet.
:roll:

Dear everyone: please let this poor, tired man go to sleep, else a mass culling may be in the future.

tsntx
02-11-2009, 02:04 PM
WELL I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT MY OLD TREAD DID SOMETHING POSITIVE on this forum, Jens use of the word ( F@& ) IS NO LONGER ALLOW

only bc its easier to ban a word than it is to ban you and the others that defined it mary :wink:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-11-2009, 02:06 PM
I'm curious to know what you think will happen if you vent about a chick on a board dedicated to chicks?

Seriously

you're fighting a losing battle

sockmonkey
02-11-2009, 02:11 PM

only bc its easier to ban a word than it is to ban you and the others that defined it mary :wink:

you could always invent a new one, like "fuarg." or substitute an existing word like "fig."

of course, "fanny bandit" is always a classic.

sorry if this strikes you in the wrong way, NYCe; i'm just having a laugh.

latin2c
02-11-2009, 02:12 PM
I know Johnny But honestly i just said what alot of people have been dying to say, I'm just glad something positive came out of my venting...

tsntx
02-11-2009, 02:13 PM

stick to ur "club boys" thread and leave the women of ha alone loser

tsntx
02-11-2009, 02:19 PM
I know Johnny But honestly i just said what alot of people have been dying to say, I'm just glad something positive came out of my venting...

you bitched about something i had NOTHING to do w/ idiot...

you didnt say shit to me or about me that hasnt been said by far better ppl...

what do you think you did that was original and not just the same old shit others have spewed long before you?

nothing positive came out of your "venting".
it was because your bitching and others like you that put us all in lockdown, jackass.

tsntx
02-11-2009, 02:22 PM

you could always invent a new one, like "fuarg." or substitute an existing word like "fig."

there are plenty of other names to call ppl that prefer the touch of a man than just one

sockmonkey
02-11-2009, 02:25 PM

there are plenty of other names to call ppl that prefer the touch of a man than just one

what, like "pecker puffer"?

Jericho
02-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Thread
Lose
Owned
The

As we're having a vent! :shrug

ef9hatchman
02-11-2009, 05:35 PM
Dont lift the chat ban he was crude and arrogant toward an admin, to the point where his hatred led him to say inaccurate things about a member.

Sent from my Psp.

phobun
02-11-2009, 05:55 PM

stick to ur "club boys" thread and leave the women of ha alone loser
Some guys will not lament living in an all boys world... they can even raise twin boys while living la vida loca and leaving women alone:

http://thesuperficial.com/2008/08/ricky_martin_pulls_a_clay_aike.php

scroller
02-11-2009, 06:01 PM
If true, thumbs up. Less hate speech for all.

flabbybody
02-11-2009, 07:27 PM
its not too hard to figure out that NYCe is fed up with all the time he spends babysitting so if you start a thread attacking someone its not likely to last very long. and you may not last very long on HA. all the eyeballs are great but not when there's so much fighting, whining and attacking

everyone's jus gotta use a little common sense

Felicia Katt
02-11-2009, 07:45 PM
I was in the chatroom when all this idiocy took root. Latin2c refused to log in. Haze banned him, not JJ. I kept asking him why he couldn't or wouldn't log in, but he said he couldn't figure it out

If you are in the chatroom and you are participating or watching cams, you have to log in. Its the rule and its a simple courtesy. You don't have to use your real name, or even your HA screen name, though that would be nicer. But you do have to use a name.

Like I said in the thread that was deleted

If you are too stupid to figure out how to log in in the chatroom you should be communicating with crayons, not a computer.

and if you want to talk shit, you have to leave the bathroom door open LOL

FK

dgs925
02-11-2009, 07:47 PM

Eat shit and die you loser

Legend
02-11-2009, 08:00 PM

Where are you so called freedom fighters when guys like sammy2 is spewing real hate?

tsntx
02-11-2009, 09:04 PM

Where are you so called freedom fighters when guys like sammy2 are spewing real hate?

duh.... jerking off to 135 pages of gay dudes

latin2c
02-12-2009, 07:30 AM

Where are you so called freedom fighters when guys like sammy2 are spewing real hate?

I'm done ......... I proved my point and with that i'm content so enjoy the new Guidelines and Respect the new Rules.....

Legend
02-12-2009, 07:33 AM

I'm done ......... I proved my point and with that i'm content so enjoy the new Guidelines and Respect the new Rules.....

So you gonna ignore my question? Why not go after sammy2?

latin2c
02-12-2009, 07:44 AM
Not to sound ignorant but who's Sammy2?

dan_drade
02-12-2009, 09:40 AM
I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO EXPAND YOUR VOCABULARY HUH......:

jess dis whord haas bing banged. eez no longer allow. :)

jamie26
02-13-2009, 07:44 PM
Hi Jen,
do you think guys that suck your cock are faggots?

Legend
02-13-2009, 08:00 PM
Not to sound ignorant but who's Sammy2?

For someone like you,your worst nightmare.A far greater threat then jen.

tsntx
02-13-2009, 08:04 PM
Hi Jen,
do you think guys that suck your cock are faggots?

ive answered this enough times for my feelings to be known.

if you need further information.... check my post history.

yngtxmale24
02-13-2009, 08:42 PM

maybe it was deleted because you're an idiot and it's called a thread not, tread. could be that more people care about what Ms. Justice has to say than you. or maybe, just maybe, it's because of the ugly ass gay-hawk hairstyle you have. who knows. All of these reasons seem viable to me.

tsntx
02-13-2009, 09:08 PM
lol

latin2c
02-13-2009, 09:16 PM

maybe it was deleted because you're an idiot and it's called a thread not, tread. could be that more people care about what Ms. Justice has to say than you. or maybe, just maybe, it's because of the ugly ass gay-hawk hairstyle you have. who knows. All of these reasons seem viable to me.

Not even worth it guy.

tsntx
02-13-2009, 09:22 PM

Not even worth it guy.

but it was worth informing us that much? :roll:

quick! look, over there!! :arrow: its a naked boy!!! run, and get him!!

yngtxmale24
02-13-2009, 09:36 PM
maybe it was deleted because you're an idiot and it's called a thread not, tread. could be that more people care about what Ms. Justice has to say than you. or maybe, just maybe, it's because of the ugly ass gay-hawk hairstyle you have. who knows. All of these reasons seem viable to me.[/quote]

Not even worth it guy.[/quote]

Not worth what? the time to start this thread? the time to reply to me? or the time it took you to change your avatar after you realized you're not MR. T. and can't pull off the mohawk? I PITY THE FOOL!!!!

blckhaze
02-13-2009, 09:43 PM
PMS

Its not just for females.

latin2c
02-13-2009, 10:01 PM

Not even worth it guy.[/quote]

Not worth what? the time to start this thread? the time to reply to me? or the time it took you to change your avatar after you realized you're not MR. T. and can't pull off the mohawk? I PITY THE FOOL!!!![/quote]

Who the H... are you and why are you up Tsntx ass? like really guy go try to start something somewhere else because if i was worry about what ( GUYS ) think i wouldn't be on this board...
I Change my avatar every week and well what better avatar then the one i got now ( since tsntx loves to reply to every "tread" ) figure why not have a nice little reminder of who's the hottest Ts in texas......

so continue on your merry little quest to kiss some ass somewhere else.

latin2c
02-13-2009, 10:02 PM
PMS

Its not just for females.

That's funny.....

yngtxmale24
02-13-2009, 10:14 PM
Who the H... are you and why are you up Tsntx ass? like really guy go try to start something somewhere else because if i was worry about what ( GUYS ) think i wouldn't be on this board...
I Change my avatar every week and well what better avatar then the one i got now ( since tsntx loves to reply to every "tread" ) figure why not have a nice little reminder of who's the hottest Ts in texas......

so continue on your merry little quest to kiss some ass somewhere else.[/quote]

"who the H"? could you sound any more gay? Seriously, have you seen Ms. justice's ass? who wouldn't want to be there? the hottest in texas. you've got to be kidding. you may not like jennifer justice, but you're lieing if you think she's second to anyone in texas. so remove your boyfriends dick from your face and look again.