PDA

View Full Version : Thought Experiment

JamesHunt
02-11-2009, 08:42 AM
Lets say you hit it off with a real passable tranny, she was hot as fuck. You finally get to lay her, then the knickers come down and.... holy shit she's only 2" long. What would you do???

ducktales
02-11-2009, 08:47 AM
if you were looking for cock you woulda taken britney boykins home

u jeluz?

wankmaster
02-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Any man that has ever willingly let a penis be inserted into his ass is a faggot. End of story. I don't give a fuck who inserted it.

I see so many guys on here who just want to bottom for a tranny. You might as well go out and find some guy to fuck you in the ass. Makes no sense.

phobun
02-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Lets say you hit it off with a real passable tranny, she was hot as fuck. You finally get to lay her, then the knickers come down and.... holy shit she's only 2" long. What would you do???
This is one of the gayest scenarios you've contrived yet.

Do you beat your meat as you write these asinine and vacuous what-if games?

TsJennifer
02-11-2009, 09:23 AM
if you went home w/ a passable tranny you didnt go home looking for cock

if you were looking for cock you woulda taken britney boykins home

You never fail to make me laugh girl....LOL LOL LOL

justatransgirl
02-11-2009, 10:49 AM
I'd just go to the nearest gay bar and find a nice strapping young buff hottie with a 10 incher, then James won't have to leave.

BTW - a tranny is something that makes your car wheels turn.

LOL,
TS Jamie :-)

ef9hatchman
02-11-2009, 10:51 AM
I'd just go to the nearest gay bar and find a nice strapping young buff hottie with a 10 incher, then James won't have to leave.

BTW - a tranny is something that makes your car wheels turn.

LOL,
TS Jamie :-)no the gears in the axle. :D lol. Trans turns axle.....

baileyandkc
02-11-2009, 01:59 PM
You forgot to add to your scenario " What if, at the same time, Iran's nuclear reactor came on line and Sarah Palin announced for 2012 "..You know, end of the world type stuff, that might make 2 in more palatable for those that demand size!
I agree, 2 , 12 or 22, does it really matter? Either you're into it or not into it..If not, what diff does size make lol?

JudaZ
02-11-2009, 06:09 PM
2" long can be sexy sometimes. Love those asian ones with small cocks.