PDA

View Full Version : POST ACID ATTACK JOANNA HOLMES PICS?

shemale_ass_eater
09-16-2005, 04:52 AM
Anyones got any close up pics of what her face looks like after the rumoured attack?

Spiderman
09-16-2005, 06:31 AM
You are a sad man!

ptyseminole
09-16-2005, 03:47 PM
I recently saw a post attack movie of her, and in it she was wearing BIG sunglasses and her hair was completely over her face, she was doing a terrific job of covering up her face. I don't think you are going to be able to find the pics you are looking for.

popperluv
09-16-2005, 05:15 PM
I think its just her eye but im not sure.

hondarobot
09-16-2005, 10:43 PM
Why in the world would someone throw acid at Joanna Holmes?

Sounds like a horribly bizarre (and just plain horrible) story.

stickpussygalore
09-16-2005, 11:54 PM
According to the first-hand stories I've read, Joanna (or Suzanna) Holmes is an extremely aggressive transsexual who often provokes trouble amongst other transsexuals.

Be that as it may, does that warrant another transsexual (or anyone else?) tossing acid in her face, causing a loss of eyesight, and leading to the surgical removal of one of her eyes?

Of course not!

But that just goes to show you that when you become aggressive against others, you put yourself in a potenitally dire situation that often results in personal injury to yourself -- or others -- if you're not careful.

C'mon, folks...think about how you'd like to be treated before you treat others in an utterly contemptible away.

brickcitybrother
09-16-2005, 11:59 PM
Why would you want to see that? Do you have a subscription to rotten.com?

hondarobot
09-17-2005, 12:07 AM
Holy shit. So, she talked bad to someone, or was just disliked for being "mean" or whatever, and for this someone threw fricken acid at her face. I hope that person is in prison for a very long time.

And not to sound like a jerk about this, but who hell uses acid as a weapon? Was this some pissed off mad scientist or something?

disnug
09-17-2005, 01:03 AM
I seem to remember Frank (from franks t-girls) mentioning something to the effect of the (and I'm not kidding) "Tranny Mafia" in Brazil that did it to her.
Supposedly, the Tranny mafia is all transsexuals, not Brazilian guys wearing white on white. LOL
She was in one family, as it were, and one of the other families did that to her.

Normal disclaimers apply, IIRC
D.

ETA... Frank, chime in here if I am wrong.

shemale_ass_eater
09-17-2005, 07:44 AM
hey i was just curious as to how much damage was done...what's the big deal? i guess since she isn't one of the nice pretty white girl next-door types it's wrong to care.

thanos
09-17-2005, 08:08 AM
In many non US countries acid is frequently used as a weapon. I learned this on one of my trips to the West Indies where Draino (a lye based pipe cleaner) was on the banned substances list.

shemale_ass_eater
09-18-2005, 07:47 AM
so pics?

SouthoftheBorder
09-19-2005, 04:44 AM
You are really SAD! Not only she has now to be pointed out in the "society" for beeing a TS you also want to laugh about her tragedy. SAD, really SAD. ( Unless you are interested to donate something and support her!)

GMan
09-19-2005, 06:06 AM
I seem to remember Frank (from franks t-girls) mentioning something to the effect of the (and I'm not kidding) "Tranny Mafia" in Brazil that did it to her.
Supposedly, the Tranny mafia is all transsexuals, not Brazilian guys wearing white on white. LOL
She was in one family, as it were, and one of the other families did that to her.

Normal disclaimers apply, IIRC
D.

ETA... Frank, chime in here if I am wrong.

Wow. That sounds....uhm...well, crazy? But, damn, that would make one of hell of a good story...

ptyseminole
09-19-2005, 04:48 PM
Here's a pic of her taken at a party in Brazil during this weekend. As you can see, she always wears sunglasses for obvious reason. This is the only pic I have of her.

ARMANIXXX
09-20-2005, 01:28 AM
Did she really get burned?

I hope not because she is absolutely my favorite TS.

Uncut
09-20-2005, 02:38 AM
Where was the Brazil party? any info Thanks

shemale_ass_eater
09-20-2005, 06:31 AM
thanks for the pic...i'm glad to see that its not as bad as i had thought. hope she keeps on working HARD!!!

ptyseminole
09-20-2005, 03:31 PM
The party in question took place last week in Sao Paulo at a disco called "The Week". I understand that this parties are organized once every two weeks or so for travestis to meet with their "fans". There's no sex at this parties (at least during the party itself...).