PDA

View Full Version : He sounds really nervous right now.........

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-10-2009, 03:30 AM
Barack sounds really nervous answering questions.........

but he'll get better

no matter how choppy he sounds, how many times he says "uhhh or ummm", or his brief studder now & then he's miles ahead of the chimp we just got rid of.............

JWBL

LilWyte
02-10-2009, 03:38 AM
at least it cant get any worse than it was before

Goldenguinea
02-10-2009, 03:41 AM

want to bet? u just wait :cry:

Goldenguinea
02-10-2009, 03:42 AM

want to bet? u just wait :cry:

Bostonsub
02-10-2009, 03:43 AM
Oh it's definitely going to get worse.

Bostonsub
02-10-2009, 03:48 AM
Ahhhhhhh......ummmmmmmm.......ahhhhhhhhhhh.......u uuuummmmmmmmm......ahhhhhhhhhhh........aaaaaaahhhh hh

OK... now I am gonna throw my VP under the bus. "I have no idea what Joe was talking about".

And why and who cares what Obama thinks of Alex Rodrigues when people are losing jobs, houses and can't put food on the table. GREAT QUESTION!!!!!!

but he'll get better

no matter how choppy he sounds, how many times he says "uhhh or ummm", or his brief studder now & then he's miles ahead of the chimp we just got rid of.............

JWBL

TomSelis
02-10-2009, 03:58 AM
He's always done the "Uhhhhh" bit.

Goldenguinea
02-10-2009, 04:00 AM
This guy's fucking clueless

fitz207
02-10-2009, 04:13 AM
I guess the idiot before him did a better job, right?

I guess you were one of the 26% who thought W did a great job. :lol: :lol:

flabbybody
02-10-2009, 04:19 AM
this country is so fuqked
thank god he's president

fitz207
02-10-2009, 04:20 AM

but he'll get better

JWBL
Of course he's a little nervous. He's the 1st black president, people just want Obama to screw up. If he does you know what they'll be saying in the back rooms of America. He has to be more cautious about what he says because of the history of this country.

Bostonsub
02-10-2009, 04:36 AM
I think it's funny all the people that are thanking that they have a guy who was only senator for less than a full term running the most powerful nation in the world and think he's going to SAVE US ALL!

We are screwed no matter who went in. You have to have hope though. What's the alternative?

I wish him all the luck but damn we are screwed. The Gov of Mass (a very close friend of our beloved President) is proposing a $.30/ gallon gas tax. A month ago he suggested $.11 and the state went apeshit. I Dont know what he's thinking now.

I guess the idiot before him did a better job, right?

I guess you were one of the 26% who thought W did a great job. :lol: :lol:

Faldur
02-10-2009, 04:38 AM
Well lets see, he's about to spend enough money to pay off 90% of all mortgages in the US.. and spend it on complete bullshit.. ya I'd be nervous too.. :(

dc_guy_75
02-10-2009, 04:42 AM
Fuck that, I just watched him and he was great, especially after 8 years of a bumblefuck answering questions from the press corps.

He can obviously think on his feet... his mastery of english was awesome to see...

Coroner
02-10-2009, 04:52 AM
Obama needs some time because he has to clean all the shit that Bush left. Whatever, he canīt correct the previous governmentīs failures with the similar Libertarian economy principles.

dc_guy_75
02-10-2009, 05:01 AM
Libertarian principles enabled the post-war boom, Keynesian economics will never be able to replace the invisible hand. Boom and bust cycles are part of a healthy economy.

We only have ourselves to blame for the crises, most humans are somewhat retarded (Americans allowing themselves to overspend, perpetually refinancing, etc).

Recessions are actually good things, like a fire in the forest... cleaning of the dead wood. Its been to long since a good recession, its not the federal government's responsibility to avoid one at all costs.

It reminds why forest fires are now so extreme (in the US west or Australia), periodic burnings are necessary for a healthy forest.

Bostonsub
02-10-2009, 05:08 AM
Im sorry. I hope that you are joking. He looked like a deer in the headlights. He said Ahhh and ummm 1000 times.

I'll give him credit though, at least he knows the difference between "nuclear" and "nucular". I guess that's where the Harvard education beats the Yale education.

The press corps didnt ask him shit for tough questions.

What do you think of the A-Rod situation?
Are you shitting me? Who's give a shit about A-Rod. House foreclosures increased by 60%, people can put food on the table and unemployment is worse than predicted and he gets asked about A-Rod?

What countries do you think have Nukes?

Oh... there's a tough one. Im sure he's just going to rattle off a list of countries the CIA has briefed him on.

Fuck that, I just watched him and he was great, especially after 8 years of a bumblefuck answering questions from the press corps.

He can obviously think on his feet... his mastery of english was awesome to see...

Solitary Brother
02-10-2009, 05:17 AM

but he'll get better

JWBL

Hes thinking....
Thats why he is saying "uhhh" and "ummm".
One of his answers was almost 6 minutes long.
You are used to preformated answers to questions that where given to the "chimp" beforehand in the last administration.

SarahG
02-10-2009, 05:35 AM

but he'll get better

JWBL

So the yardstick is that small now? :shock:

Realgirls4me
02-10-2009, 05:46 AM
(I can't resist)

Darkthanos:

Tell us what specific policies/legislation the Reagan administration was specifically and directly responsible for, that made this a better country in one way or another? Just one.

( I can't wait to read this response)

SarahG
02-10-2009, 05:54 AM
Libertarians are fiscally conservative and socially liberal....Bush was the complete opposite...big spending and pandering to the Christian Right...what are you talking about, Coroner????

THANK GOD someone else sees that! :rock2

I swear my right eye is developing a titch from people who think Bush was anything close to a libertarian.

Madison would be slitting his writs right now...

Odelay
02-10-2009, 05:54 AM
Obama was wholly unprepared for the Iran question. He knows the issues involved in Iran and he eventually answered the question, but he didn't have a smooth piece of rhetoric ready to go on the issue. He'll have his staff of policy experts prepare him better, next time.

On the subject of Libertarians... a couple of libertarians like Will Wilkinson and even a libertarian economist like Megan McArdle are bugging the crap out of me right now. All they can seem to do is throw shit at the solutions being offered in this stimulus bill. They have no comprehensive ideas of their own but they do seem to recognize that something needs to be done. But right now they're only in bitch bitch bitch mode. And not only that, they have some of their facts screwed up too. I hate the talking point McArdle was mimicking about the economy not recovering from the Great Depression until WWII. Pure hogwash! From 33 to 41 there was significant growth in GDP and employment in every year except 1937. It's like whatever libertarian pill they swallowed way back when, had some type of coating that makes them vomit when they think of Keynsian economics. A lot of libertarians need to grow up if they want to remain relevant to the most signficant debates going on right now.

Realgirls4me
02-10-2009, 06:00 AM
I hope everyone here taking shots at Obama applied the same standards/observations of Dubya. How anyone who supported Dubya can even begin to slam Obama for anything speech related, or anyone for that matter on that front, is beyond my grasp.

envivision
02-10-2009, 06:09 AM
I hope everyone here taking shots at Obama applied the same standards/observations of Dubya. How anyone who supported Dubya can even begin to slam Obama for anything speech related, or anyone for that matter on that front, is beyond my grasp.

The speech was off , maybe due to this incident:

Yahoo News:
U.S. President Barack Obama bumps his head on the doorway as he boards the Marine One helicopter at the White House in Washington February 9, 2009.

Realgirls4me
02-10-2009, 06:12 AM
Darkthanos:
What kind of dirty underwear have you been smoking? Reagan, as he did here in California, actually grew the size of government. ...The defense industry certainly didn't mind his sense of "smaller government". And in case you haven't read a paper of late, government seems to be the only cylinder working right now in this recession. Everyone and everything is turning to it for its survival.
In the examples you cited, what did the Reagan administration do to either free the hostages or win the Cold War? I'm talking hands on. The Soviet Union was already imploding under the Ford Administration according to Gorbechov, and Reagan didn't lift a finger to free the hostages -- not a thing.

BrendaQG
02-10-2009, 06:13 AM
too bad we can't bring this back:

http://www.themadpigeon.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/08/reagan.jpg

Ah yes the great communicator. He never mispoke. Oh I forgot about this gem."Alright. My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that
I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in
five minutes." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv13ZnkpWos)

OTOH having a president people thought was just crazy enough to push the button kept our enemies so scared that they basically left us alone while he was president. He's the reason I'm a republican and hate communist.

Yeah I love Barrack, but he did sound really really nervous. His drop in popularity is simply because now people see even his shit can stink from time to time. He's only human. Of course us Illinioans knew that already.

Realgirls4me
02-10-2009, 06:18 AM
I knew it. ...So all Reagan did was blow shit up the ass of the Soviet Union, as well as this country's citizens, along with turning this country from the largest creditor to the largest debtor nation, leave us with unprecedented debt and homelessness, and basically prove that trickle down does not work. Great legacy that Reagan left.

fitz207
02-10-2009, 06:32 AM
He's the reason I'm a republican and hate communist.

You hate communist. Who do you consider a communist? Did you hate everything Martin Luther King stood for too? Because a lot people called him a communist. As a matter of fact conservatives call anyone who wants to change the WRONGS in this country a communist.

....And what does the republican party think of Transsexuals as a whole?

BrendaQG
02-10-2009, 06:36 AM
I knew it. ...So all Reagan did was blow shit up the ass of the Soviet Union, as well as this country's citizens, along with turning this country from the largest creditor to the largest debtor nation, leave us with unprecedented debt and homelessness, and basically prove that trickle down does not work. Great legacy that Reagan left.

In the process defeating the Soviet union without having to fight a thermonuclear war by demonstrating finally the economic superiority of the capitalist system, and freedom in general. Not to mention reversing the economic malaise of the late 70's and early 80's. Which was done by lowering the top marginal tax rate from somewhere around 70% to about 25%, which created jobs and kick started the economy by freeing up capital for reinvestment in the private sector.

He once quipped. "Why has the media stopped calling it Reganomics? When the economy was doing bad it was Reganomics why not now that the economy is good?"

Now we are about to have the government invest in the banks and failing heavy industry, effectively socializing industry, and medicine. Pure bolshevism! Might as well move to China at least they won't make a pretense at being true capitalist while the collectiveize the people.

BrendaQG
02-10-2009, 06:45 AM
He's the reason I'm a republican and hate communist.

You hate communist. Who do you consider a communist? Did you hate everything Martin Luther King stood for too? Because a lot people called him a communist. As a matter of fact conservatives call anyone who wants to change the WRONGS in this country a communist.

....And what does the republican party think of Transsexuals as a whole?

A communist is someone who endorses Marxism in any of it's derivative forms. i.e Marxism-leninism, Maoism, Marxist feminism etc.

The only people who called MLK members of the Communist party were J.Edgar Hoover and the Klu Klux Klan. No one else would have seriously thought that. Unless you know of MLK thinking that so called "wealth redistrubution" by force is an acceptable way to achieve fundamental fairness. I really doubt that.

As for what "the republican party thinks of transsexuals". I don't know the next time a fellow republican is sucking my cock I'll ask them.

Seriously there is great variance from place to place, in the Republican party. You cannot pigeon hole us.

What do the democrats really think of us By the by? They pay us good lipservice but when it comes down to brass tax they don't make good on anything they say. All they have ever told us and meant is "get in line and wait". They have been good to the LG's but not to the T's.

On and one more thing. Every provider of goods and services on this board is when it comes down to it a business owner on some level. Engaged in private enterprise and very proud of it's results. Under communist rule people like us were sent for "reeducation". Hard labor in godforsaken places.

Realgirls4me
02-10-2009, 06:57 AM

In the process defeating the Soviet union without having to fight a thermonuclear war by demonstrating finally the economic superiority of the capitalist system, and freedom in general. Not to mention reversing the economic malaise of the late 70's and early 80's. Which was done by lowering the top marginal tax rate from somewhere around 70% to about 25%, which created jobs and kick started the economy by freeing up capital for reinvestment in the private sector.

He once quipped. "Why has the media stopped calling it Reganomics? When the economy was doing bad it was Reganomics why not now that the economy is good?"

Now we are about to have the government invest in the banks and failing heavy industry, effectively socializing industry, and medicine. Pure bolshevism! Might as well move to China at least they won't make a pretense at being true capitalist while the collectiveize the people.

How did Reagan "defeat" the Soviet Union, other than being at the helm at the time? It was 40 years of defense spending -- by both Democrat and Republican administrations -- that tipped the scales and led to their demise; nothing due to Reagan. Again, what did his administration specifically do to end the Cold War, something for which this country has never ceased spending for?

Reagan actually raise taxes six times, because even he knew his economic policies were pie in the sky fantasies that would come crashing hard during his administration. Despite those tax raises, he still managed to burden this country's citizens with an unprecedented debt, which every administration has had to deal with since then. If tax rates and policies were so great, why were small business start-ups worse under his administration, particularly during his first term? His tax policies were great as far as helping the richer get richer (You talk about "wealth distribution"?) on the backs of the poor and middle class, but again, how is borrowing and spending on the backs of future generations good for the well being of this, or any country?

"Bolshevism"? You've got to be kidding?!

Realgirls4me
02-10-2009, 07:01 AM
Oh, and you are living in denial or historically on empty if the only ones you think were calling King a Communist were members of the KKK or J.Edgar Hoover. Some of the everyday rightwing lemmings of hate radio still consider the most rightwing Democrat to ever occupy the White House (Clinton) a Communist. What world are you living in?

fitz207
02-10-2009, 07:12 AM
A communist is someone who endorses Marxism in any of it's derivative forms. i.e Marxism-leninism, Maoism, Marxist feminism etc.

The only people who called MLK members of the Communist party were J.Edgar Hoover and the Klu Klux Klan. No one else would have seriously thought that. Unless you know of MLK thinking that so called "wealth redistrubution" by force is an acceptable way to achieve fundamental fairness. I really doubt that.

Wealth redistribution has always been part of the US. Look at the various programs that are still in place, they're not going away no matter who the president is. Since most KKK members would relate to the current republican party(Sarah Palin's rallies, hateful and racist supporters). The democratic party isn't perfect by any means, but it's still more open to people who are different.

John McCain and Sarah Palin would have been much more dangerous to our freedom. Religion fundamentalism is un-american IMHO. Which is what John McCain and Sarah Palin had in mind for America.

justatransgirl
02-10-2009, 07:16 AM
I thought he did quite well. It's refreshing to have a President who can actually speak and make some sense.

However...

READ MY LIPS - - NO BAILOUT!

Let the car companies fail. Let the banks fail. Let the market take care of itself. Let people get foreclosed on.

It will be a tough road for awhile. Some of us may have to live in tents or car for awhile. but as someone who HAS lived in a tent and a car both, you gotta do what you gotta do. I've hunted rabbit for dinner and lived on fish I caught more than once. There is no reason the cry babies of today can't do the same thing.

Folks, we exported all our manufacturing overseas. Then we went on a 5 year buying spree and exported all our MONEY overseas. The only thing we sell is Big Macs and information, and then we exported our tech jobs to India.

What the fuck do you expect to happen?

Let's not destroy our currency value on top of everything else.

They need to do what we did in the early 90's which is a Resolution Trust Corporation. (A bad bank, if you will.) They will take the assets of failed banks, sell them off. Depositors will be protected. Strong regional banks will survive this - because many did NOT make stupid loans on over priced property hoping to get out before the bust.

If B of A and the big banks fail, maybe it's time to get rid of them. The regionals will grow into their place. If GM and Ford fail - Toyota and Honda will take up the slack. Just make sure they make the damn things in the USA.

And if Wal Mart fails - - then god help us all...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

fitz207
02-10-2009, 07:21 AM
A lot of republicans seem to think they are suppose to live in America and not pay taxes. I pay a good amount in both income and property tax. But I'm not whining like Joe "the fake plumber" who would be paying a lot less than me.

No modern country can survive without taxation.

fitz207
02-10-2009, 07:25 AM
I thought he did quite well. It's refreshing to have a President who can actually speak and make some sense.

However...

READ MY LIPS - - NO BAILOUT!

Let the car companies fail. Let the banks fail. Let the market take care of itself. Let people get foreclosed on.

It will be a tough road for awhile. Some of us may have to live in tents or car for awhile. but as someone who HAS lived in a tent and a car both, you gotta do what you gotta do. I've hunted rabbit for dinner and lived on fish I caught more than once. There is no reason the cry babies of today can't do the same thing.

Folks, we exported all our manufacturing overseas. Then we went on a 5 year buying spree and exported all our MONEY overseas. The only thing we sell is Big Macs and information, and then we exported our tech jobs to India.

What the fuck do you expect to happen?

Let's not destroy our currency value on top of everything else.

They need to do what we did in the early 90's which is a Resolution Trust Corporation. (A bad bank, if you will.) They will take the assets of failed banks, sell them off. Depositors will be protected. Strong regional banks will survive this - because many did NOT make stupid loans on over priced property hoping to get out before the bust.

If B of A and the big banks fail, maybe it's time to get rid of them. The regionals will grow into their place. If GM and Ford fail - Toyota and Honda will take up the slack. Just make sure they make the damn things in the USA.

And if Wal Mart fails - - then god help us all...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)
I agree with most of what you wrote....but if GM and Ford fail, Toyota and Honda would most likely go down too. At least in the US.

El Nino
02-10-2009, 07:31 AM
No Taxation without representation though, bitches!

Coroner
02-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Libertarians are fiscally conservative and socially liberal....Bush was the complete opposite...big spending and pandering to the Christian Right...what are you talking about, Coroner????

Iīm not talking about liberals. I was talking about the Laissez-faire society concept, the false individual freedom in which everyone with power and money has the right to fuck you in the ass. This is the economic part and has nothing to do with being liberal, like endorsing abortion, same-sex marriage etc.
Bush and Reagan are the best examples for what Iīm talking about. Reagan is responsible for the still perpetual alliance between Republicans and the Christian Right. Bush only determined it.

BrendaQG
02-10-2009, 03:50 PM
So instead of what you call false individual freedom. You would rather be a collectivized slave of the cruelest master imagineable, the federal GOVT.

@Justatransgirl.

I totally agree with that. Making our currency as worthless as a ruble or Chinese Yuan Remimbi (sp?) is not the way.

Going bankrupt and starting overagain is the way.

I have an uncle who now has gone bankrupt four or five times. This latest time, he had built up to owning a couple whole neighborhoods of rental houses and apartments, lost em all because democrats would not pay the rent. Filed bankruptcy and I'll be dammed if he's not back in the race in two years or less. Bill gates did the same just before founding Microsoft.

What happend to the america were even democrats were proud to build what they owned, own what they built, and pass it on to their family when they couldn't use it anymore?

SarahG
02-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Darkthanos:
What kind of dirty underwear have you been smoking? Reagan, as he did here in California, actually grew the size of government. ...

Exactly, Reagan was never anything even remotely close to being a fiscal conservative, nor was he ever close to being a libertarian.

People are still falling for his "I want small government" lies decades after the fact. I suppose if someone were to put their head deep enough into the sand, they'd come to a state of plausible denial over the truth of Reagan's policies.

People can like him or hate him for all I care... but to say he is a fiscal conservative or a libertarian? NO WAY.

As to whether or not he "defeated the USSR" or "just happened to be in charge when it happened", I am not certain. One thing is for sure, the USSR couldn't keep pulling it off forever. For their case, their own worst enemy was the enemy within...

Last year I was watching the NASA channel and the Russians on ISS were talking about the state of the Russian Space Agency. They said their facilities look like the Germans had just come back for another siege of Leningrad, and had decided to siege the space agency on their retreat. The Soviets had managed to steal, I mean clone, our shuttle but shortly after the USSR fell, the warehouse they stored it in fell... right on top of it. Look at their space agency in google earth sometime, so much of the USSR was a false facade that it was really amazing everything lasted as well as it did, as long as it did.

There is a Russian joke that a friend of mine told me after he came here, in the early to mid 90s. It went something to the effect of: "When the curtain fell, we realized the American Propaganda against the Soviets was true. But then we also realized the Russian Propaganda against the Americans was also true!!" there is another... "Life in Soviet Russia was hard, we had very little, the stores were empty, and you could never find what you needed. But at least we could afford it."

SarahG
02-10-2009, 04:59 PM
A bigger military isn't the same thing as "larger government"...

No disagreement there.

But there was more to the Reagan Admin's policies than military spending.

If nothing else, Reagan's manhandling of the state's rights on the drinking age shows his true colors, as far as "big government" goes.

bte
02-10-2009, 06:22 PM
I think he set his expectations a little high. Four million new or saved jobs in two years. I think he set the bar a little bit too high. Even by his own admission, he said that it might or it might not work. I think that he should take a closer look at this bill before he signs it. Also the new jobs he is talking about with going green and everything like that. Well what happens when the job is over, then the construction people will be out of work. Why not drill for oil now (to get our dependence off of foreign oil), natural gas or coal. Those will guarantee jobs. Also he did say "uhhh" a lot. He was probably uncomfortable, but he could smooth talk the gown off of Mother Teresa.

bte
02-10-2009, 06:25 PM

The representation is the people that we vote in Congress and the Senate.

Coroner
02-10-2009, 06:41 PM
So instead of what you call false individual freedom. You would rather be a collectivized slave of the cruelest master imagineable, the federal GOVT.

Iīve noticed your comment on communism but decided to avoid any discussion on this topic since Iīm certain that you donīt possess any basic knowledge about communism, socialism or even anarchosyndicalism. Although itīs hopeless to lead a discussion with someone who claims to hate communism, also portraying herself as a Reagan-loyal republican, Iīd like to type a few words on this topic without any intention of pointless arguing.
Iīm afraid the communism youīre talking about is based on a Tom Clancy novel or a 80ies trash movie with Chuck Norris. Thatīs at least the impression you leave. I donīt blame you for that since the socialist idea has been specifically demonized in the US from the very beginning of the Cold War. The average American was simply told that communism is something un-American which was enough to keep the "Red Scare" alive until these days.
To understand the opression in the Soviet Union or China, you need to explore the Russian history from Peter I (1672-1725). The Soviet Union was continuing old Russiaīs imperial politics towards East Asia and Southeastern Europe while neglecting itīs economy. It was occupied with the puppet states in Eastern Europe for which a strong military presense is highly required and this costs. It was not Reagan who "won the Cold War" but the Soviet Union destroying itself.
They never had communism there. The Soviet Union was more of a monarchy with a staged socialist image. They just gave you and many other communism-haters the excuse to bash any leftist ideal. And as for "collective slavery", I can tell you that slavery has no consistent definition. Weīre slaves of the free market nowdays, hypnotized to consume and often left without any other option. And btw, shall I remind you of the racist American slavery history? Or, although it was constitutionally banned, the racist opression in America until the late 60ies? You hopefully donīt experience this today but the US government never stopped to benefit opressing regimes in South America and Asia for example. There was also a case in Europe: right after WWII, a civil war broke out in Greece, between the fascist government (monarchists and former quislings) and leftists. However, Truman decided to support the fascist government with 500 million dollars, telling the public world that this support was supposed to boost the Greek national economy.
But fact was that he tried to stem to Soviet influence on Greece and used to finance the Greek government. There was no help coming from the Soviets anyways because Stalin ceded Greece to Churchill. They made an agreement at the Yalta Conference (1945) to divide Greece into influence spheres: 90% for the British and 10% for the Soviets.
Another famous American interventions are the assassination of Che Guevara and the military putsch in Chile against a democratic government (Salvador Allende).
Whatever, if you wish to talk about communism as a seperate topic, you need to get your facts straight. The media or popular culture are not the best source, and so isnīt the Republican indoctrination. I donīt mean to offend you but you seem to be confused in many ways. Youīre a conservative republican, anti-communist, a Muslima, transsexual and a pseudo-scientist. All I see are contradictions because thereīs no place for people like you in the conservative and inhuman ideologies like religion, especially islam.

Cheers.

Odelay
02-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Thanks, Coroner. Well said.

BrendaQG
02-10-2009, 08:27 PM
I know plenty about Communism. I know that real comunism has never been achieved by any socialist state. I know about

The hard labor of the Gulag for any political dissidents -USSR

The destruction of Classic Chinese culture in the Cultral Revolution-PRC

The Genocide and killing fields of Cambodia - The KhmerRouge

The persecutions of Catholics in IndoChina - The VietMinh, and latter the state of Vietnam.

The cult of personality that Kim Jong Il set up forhimself based on communist ideology.

As for socialism. Just look at socialized medicine, how many people come to the USA so they can just buy the care they need rather than wait in a very very long line.

These are what socialism and communism bring in real life without any exception. Communist states have killed more of their own people than the capital west has killed communist, everywhere but possibly in Vietnam.

As for my being a "Muslima, transsexual and a pseudo-scientist. All I see are contradictions because thereīs no place for people like you in the conservative and inhuman ideologies like religion, especially islam. "

That could not be more wrong. The facts are that republicans, Muslims, and other scientist. Have treated me way better than any so called accepting tolerant liberals ever have. Case in point your need to shout down and try to silence any dissent with completely irrelevant ad hominem's.

I forgot to add. To my list

The brutal invasion of Afganistan by the Soviet Union which tried to impose it's communism there. Then had it's ass kicked by a muslim people who are known to have, open sexual relationships between men, and a long history of accepting the transgendered among them. Who were helped by a Democrat Congressman named Charlie Wilson. Defeated the communist with the help of Allah, and US money! (I had Wilson down as a republican, turns out he was a democrat. What happend to your party? How did so many of you become socialist?)

Odelay
02-10-2009, 08:47 PM
As for socialism. Just look at socialized medicine, how many people come to the USA so they can just buy the care they need rather than wait in a very very long line.

LMAO

I guess that's why pre-ops rush to Thailand for GRS. I guess that's why tgirls and ggirls rush to Mexico for breast enhancement. I guess that's why many Americans are flying to all corners of the world for various medical treatment. The US has fallen behind in both the quality of healthcare and the cost. One of the things propping it up are the old tired canards that the right wing nutjobs keep repeating over and over, until others repeat it for them.

SarahG
02-10-2009, 09:41 PM

LMAO

I guess that's why pre-ops rush to Thailand for GRS. I guess that's why tgirls and ggirls rush to Mexico for breast enhancement. I guess that's why many Americans are flying to all corners of the world for various medical treatment. The US has fallen behind in both the quality of healthcare and the cost. One of the things propping it up are the old tired canards that the right wing nutjobs keep repeating over and over, until others repeat it for them.

Nonetheless there is a kernel of truth in there, I have lived near the Canadian boarder and for preventative care, Canadians do (or used to?) come over in droves as cash customers for our Dr offices (GPs, endos, dentists, allergy/asthma specialists, eyecare, etc.).

Ontario specifically has had problems in the past when dealing with dental, eye care etc- and going to NY as a cash customer w/out private insurance is actually cheaper & faster than what they have gotten, in the past, threw NHS. As to whether or not that was a short term glitch that has since been resolved, or a continuing problem- I cannot accurately say.

NHS works great when 1- the policymakers take it seriously, and 2- its properly funded.

Canada has had problems in the past, especially in some Providences, in funding everything. When that happens, people with certain specific needs get fucked. This is also why its so hard to get SRS paid for under NHS in some parts of Canada & some parts of the UK. They'll flat out say to patients "we don't have the funding to pay for your srs unless you're a really extreme case."

Extreme case? by that they mean "if you're not going to slit your wrists or jump off a building by not having srs, go save up the money and go overseas for it."

If we're to judge the American system based on how many trans patients go to Thailand or Mexico, we need to be equally harsh for the droves of Canadians or British trans patients who go private, and then go to these same overseas doctors themselves... also I am going to speculate that perhaps, just perhaps, some people chose overseas doctors because that's who they're comfortable using, not just simple economics.

Edit: Does anyone have accurate figures showing how many patients get their ENTIRE transitions funded for via a NHS program* versus how many end up going private? Do we have any way to know what the #'s are for this in the UK or Canada?

*This is partly a trick question, as NHS doesn't pay for everything in these two countries.

houndog
02-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Barack is our President and we're stuck with him. I did not vote for him, but will support him and wish him success.
Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Chris Dodd and Barney Frank should be sent to Guantanamo and left to rot. The are the reasons for our problems and Barack had better get control of these idiots or we will never get out of this mess. Working together is not in their vocabulary.....remember when Reagan and Tip O'Neal fought and argued, then had a drink and did what was best for our country ??????

baileyandkc
02-10-2009, 10:49 PM
I miss TR!

justatransgirl
02-11-2009, 11:51 AM

LMAO

Yes - I haven't had medical care in the US, other than emergencies, since I got out of the Army a lifetime ago. Last time I had a bad migraine it cost me nearly $700.

My dentist of 17 years is in Tijuana. ($25 filling vs $95+) I used to get my glasses there too, until WalMart opened up out here. I do my hormone blood testing there ($15-70 vs $250-400) and bought my boobs in Guadalajara ($3,500 vs $6,500 at the time). And I'll go to Thailand for SRS ($10,000 vs $30,000).

The $40,000 Jessica and I will save will buy us a new Mercedes when we return.

Yes many Americans do go overseas for elective and even some major treatment, and yes there are some wealthy foreigners who come here for treatment too. And yes some public health services are slow - but at least they are there.

Even though I can afford it, I CAN'T GET INSURANCE here in the US at any cost.

I would far rather have SOME kind of national health service, than what I have now which is cash on the barrel head or DIE. I would rather have to wait a few weeks to be seen, and a least GET seen, than what I have now, which is either self diagnose, go to Mexico, or go broke in the Emergency Room.

Sigh,
TS Jamie :-(

BrendaQG
02-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Really.

Come to Chicago, experience going to Cook County Hospital for healthcare. You'll be waiting in the emergency room for a loooong time. IT's not unheard of for some people to die while waiting because their condition was not properly assesed in the first place.

The cook county system of hospitals and clinics is plagued with waste, corruption, and does not deliver quality care.

If that's what you think is so great then why aren't people from all over comming here to go to Cook County Hospital (or any other public hospital here)? They would not turn you away due to residency either, nor do you have to be near death, they have even treated people for routine things.

let us just agree to disagree about this.

sucka4chix
02-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Bringing this thread back on topic, there is nothing wrong with saying "umm" in public speaking. You people need to take some speech classes. It's all about the context and how it is used. I have no idea how well this is gonna go, and neither does anyone else, but you CANNOT bust Obama's speaking skills. He came across as someone who was "speaking", not someone who was repeating one liners and cliches that he was drilled on.
If you can't admit that the former president was an awful speaker (that stupid little laugh showed more nervousness than any "umm" ever could), then you're part of the problem.

Coroner
02-11-2009, 05:27 PM
I know plenty about Communism. I know that real comunism has never been achieved by any socialist state. I know about

The hard labor of the Gulag for any political dissidents -USSR

The destruction of Classic Chinese culture in the Cultral Revolution-PRC

The Genocide and killing fields of Cambodia - The KhmerRouge

The persecutions of Catholics in IndoChina - The VietMinh, and latter the state of Vietnam.

The cult of personality that Kim Jong Il set up forhimself based on communist ideology.

The fundament of both communism and socialism is marxism. I used to read the philosophical publications by Karl Marx, his "Capital" (Das Kapital) and the "manifesto" (Manifest der Kommunistischen Partei) which he wrote together with Friedrich Engels, who was an industrialist and I havenīt found one passage where Marx asserted the cult of personality or labor camps for dissidents. We have to blame Stalin and his loyalists in Eastern Europe, Mao Zedong, Kim Jong Il etc., not the communist idea. Stalin for example imprisoned true communists. This remembers me of an old movie with Burt Lancester and Alain Delon, called "Scorpio", where Lancaster meets an old Russian friend from the KGB in Vienna. This friend tells him "no matter what they did to me in the camps, I think Iīm still a communist. They imprisoned true communists there."
You canīt seriously relativise communism to the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia. They were the only government in the history of mankind that was operating from the underground. No one ever saw the people who ruled Cambodia. Pol Potīs identity was exposed after he was overthrown. The Angkar were just ridiculously crazy and far away from being communists. Communism seeks itīs foundation in the working class and industry but the Khmer wanted to destroy cities and build Cambodia upon a "stone age" agriculture. And again: the cult of personality has not been promoted by communism. Libertarian socialists (anarchosyndicalists) even fight every indication of authority.

A very questionable "socialized medicine". Those who buy their medical care have the money but most cannot afford it. Chuck Schuldiner, a Metal guitarist, died in 2001 from cancer because he couldnīt afford the necessary surgery that wouldīve saved his life, so they just left him to perish.

These are what socialism and communism bring in real life without any exception. Communist states have killed more of their own people than the capital west has killed communist, everywhere but possibly in Vietnam.

Hereīs an example of a capitalist genocide, just out of many: the Great Famine in Ireland claimed 1 million dead because Britain refused to accept every proposal to reform the Irish agriculture. 70% of the Irish lived from agriculture. The reason why Britain refused to help the Irish is simple: it didnīt fit into their economical principals based on the laissez-faire. They thought the starvation and deaths were a natural cause and will boost the Irish economy later. Connect this with the case of Chuck Schuldiner: if you canīt pay - die. The main principle of liberalism says "everyone has the right to do whatever he wants, as long as he doesnīt offend the freedom of another". A paradox because those who have the money have the power and they do with those who donīt have the money whatever they want. This might sound naive and ragged formulated but itīs a fact.

As for my being a "Muslima, transsexual and a pseudo-scientist. All I see are contradictions because thereīs no place for people like you in the conservative and inhuman ideologies like religion, especially islam. "

That could not be more wrong. The facts are that republicans, Muslims, and other scientist. Have treated me way better than any so called accepting tolerant liberals ever have. Case in point your need to shout down and try to silence any dissent with completely irrelevant ad hominem's.

Well, why donīt you move to Saudi-Arabia and tell us how they treat you or try with a hicksville in Utah or Louisiana? Being member of a party doesnīt necessary mean that a personīs a convinced republican and conservative. A republican from Chicago or New York must be more open-minded than a republican from a small village in Alabama or another southern state. But the fundamental conservative doctrine does not accept homosexuals and transsexuals. Theyīd pay you a sex change surgery in Iran while they hang gays. They follow their "holy" books which are inhuman fairy tales.

I forgot to add. To my list

The brutal invasion of Afganistan by the Soviet Union which tried to impose it's communism there. Then had it's ass kicked by a muslim people who are known to have, open sexual relationships between men, and a long history of accepting the transgendered among them. Who were helped by a Democrat Congressman named Charlie Wilson. Defeated the communist with the help of Allah, and US money! (I had Wilson down as a republican, turns out he was a democrat. What happend to your party? How did so many of you become socialist?)

The Taliban were known for open sexual relationships between men? :lol: The Soviets didnīt even try to impose communism in Afghanistan. Itīs a hopeless country without an infracstructure, industry and economy in general. Afghanistan is just a battlefield with local warlords running the "economy". The Soviets were defeated with US money and help from Pakistan just "communism was defeated" in Chile with US money where your country installed a militant fascist government that killed over 30.000 people under Pinochet. The concentration camps in Chile were obviously not a problem for American conservatives.

SarahG
02-11-2009, 05:49 PM
I havenīt found one passage where Marx asserted the cult of personality or labor camps for dissidents. We have to blame Stalin and his loyalists in Eastern Europe, Mao Zedong, Kim Jong Il etc., not the communist idea. Stalin for example imprisoned true communists. This remembers me of an old movie with Burt Lancester and Alain Delon, called "Scorpio", where Lancaster meets an old Russian friend from the KGB in Vienna. This friend tells him "no matter what they did to me in the camps, I think Iīm still a communist. They imprisoned true communists there."

I get what you're saying and I think the Spanish civil war would be a better example.

The Soviets didn't want a communist revolution in Spain, largely because it didn't fit into their long term expansionist agendas, and they didn't want to compete with a second communist "mindset" for people to look to. The Soviets were fighting the Spanish anarchists & other liberal groups, as much or more than they were fighting the fascists.

BrendaQG
02-11-2009, 06:08 PM
@Coroner. The Taliban did not exist until almost a decade after the Soviets were thrown out they then imposed their radical version of Sharia on the populace. A populace which only accepted them because they were tired of warlordism.

As for Marxist ideology and what it meas when it is pure and ideal... We wold not live in the ideal. We would live in a real life state which like every other state that has tried socialism has failed and ended up brutalizing all opposition in the process.

It also says something that you have to go back to the Barbaric actions of the British Monarchs to find a case of capitalist being as inhumane as socialist are right now as we write. That's all I have to say to you on this.

The last I will write on this mess.. I have found a writing by another queer republican who I agree with which answers some of the criticism I get for that here. Basically there is more to a person, to me, than the fact that I am TS...

Right side of the Rainbow (http://rightrainbow.com/archives/2006/07/gay_and_republi.html)

Gay and Republican: why?

Today I received an e-mail from a self-described “Democrat/Independent” who asks:

I’m curious, how can you be Gay and a Republican? Does it not bother you how the right treats people like yourself?

Now normally this question is asked hostilely and comes accompanied by invective. But since this reader’s version of it strikes me as expository and civil, I decided to answer it. And because I think the answer might be of interest to others, I decided to answer it publicly.

This is the short answer: I do not understand my political interests exclusively, or even mostly, in terms of my sexual orientation, and I do not understand my interests as a gay man to be inconsistent with voting Republican.

On the topic of the original post.... After hearing Obama's babbling stumbling delivery then the way more fumbling presentation of Obama's "plan" by tax cheat Tim Geithner.. The Stock Market dropped...
US Stocks Tumble In Biggest Drop Since Dec After Bank Plan (http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/us-stocks-tumble-biggest-drop/story.aspx?guid={01F6F134-2ECE-4D6B-8829-18D411D5FD94}&dist=msr_1)

The verdict is that the people who have the money to really actually get the economy going Don't like socialim.

El Nino
02-12-2009, 05:02 AM

but he'll get better

JWBL

Hes thinking....
You are used to preformated answers to questions that where given to the "chimp" beforehand in the last administration.

Hey Solitary, you would rather see Ron Paul up there tho... wouldn't u? ;)

El Nino
02-12-2009, 05:46 AM

The representation is the people that we vote in Congress and the Senate.

Yeah, who go back on their words after being elected...

chefmike
02-12-2009, 07:32 AM

but he'll get better

JWBL

Hes thinking....

Hey Solitary, you would rather see Ron Paul up there tho... wouldn't u? ;)

SMDH... :roll:

Justawannabe
02-12-2009, 10:45 AM
Interesting discussion.

I have to wonder at the venom directed at Obama over his speaking skills the last few days. He has a much better grasp of the language than the previous president and, while this is some umms and such, to me they show he is actually telling you what he thinks.

I've seen a couple of comments that amount to 'his handlers should have prepared him better.' It's shocking that we think our president should be some kind of trained show dog rather than a man who actually has a discussion with the press.

On the communism/capitalism thing... we're not a capitalist country folks, and abuse of power isn't a communist thing. We regulate all kinds of things in this country, just look at the laws regulating how and when and who you have to tell for stock purchases. The fact that we usually get other countries to do the dirty work and just pay the bill hasn''t washed our hands of a lot of the bad things done in opposition to the spread of 'communist' governments.

It's not a two sided coin we're flipping here folks, there are a lot more 'isms' in the fight and very few folks political ideologies fit neatly on the left right scale. Remember, unrestrained capitalism leads to robber barons and monopolies... socialism, in one form or another is the balance that makes public good be a factor. Communism is different from a few regulations and public funding of a few necessary tools.

I am just concerned that we have taken terms like 'liberal' 'socialist' and 'communist' and stripped them of their actual meaning, leaving only a pop culture reference to detestable people out to take your money and your freedom. The new use has nothing to do with the actual philosophy behind them, but is all about mass media manipulation of voters. And yes there is plenty of 'right wing' mass media these days, though they host a less channels.

(that's actually to be expected in some ways. Conservatives by nature are more in agreement with each other than Liberals. They attempt to preserve a current or historic view, where the Liberal is pushing for the variety of new concepts to have equal space on the stage. Over simplifies a bit and doesn't correlate to Dem or Rep mind you... but it used to be almost 'the let's Restore' movement and 'the let's Change' movement.)

Who lost focus and rambled cause it's late... sorry folks... Sean

rockit
02-12-2009, 12:05 PM
[quote="BrendaQGWe wold not live in the ideal. We would live in a real life state which like every other state that has tried socialism has failed and ended up brutalizing all opposition in the process.

The verdict is that the people who have the money to really actually get the economy going Don't like socialim.[/quote]

And yet The Human Development Report which is basically a report about human development; education, health, welfare, tax, enviroment etc... It`s about which countries are the best to live in.

And 6 of the top 10 has socialist government

01. Iceland - in coalition
02. Norway - in government
03. Canada - opposition
04. Australia - in government
05. Ireland - opposition
06. Netherlands - in coalition
07. Sweden - in opposition
08. Japan - opposition
09. Luxembourg - in coalition
10. Switzerland - in coalision

doctranny07
02-16-2009, 11:00 PM
Can't get any worse? Where have you been. The stocks keep on dropping no matter what he does. He sounds nervous because he is, and he should be, he does not know waht he's doing. The stimulus bill, if you want to call it that, was drafted by that bitch pelosi and all the other liberal socialists. Let's see how it can't get any worse. we'll talk again in 1 year and see what has gotten any better. I'll even give him 4 years. I can guarantee he will not be re-elected.

ILuvGurls
02-16-2009, 11:17 PM
And in case you haven't read a paper of late, government seems to be the only cylinder working right now in this recession. Everyone and everything is turning to it for its survival.

cause all they do is turn on the printing presses and turn to you to pay the bill.

chefmike
02-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Can't get any worse? Where have you been. The stocks keep on dropping no matter what he does. He sounds nervous because he is, and he should be, he does not know waht he's doing. The stimulus bill, if you want to call it that, was drafted by that bitch pelosi and all the other liberal socialists. Let's see how it can't get any worse. we'll talk again in 1 year and see what has gotten any better. I'll even give him 4 years. I can guarantee he will not be re-elected. Listen to the red-baiter!

You're scared shitless of progressive, fair and equal health care legislation, aren't you? If in fact you are a doctor, and aren't just playing one on HA.

That dang FDR was a commie too, wasn't he?

gr4phic4rtist08
02-17-2009, 03:29 AM
All of you are fucking retarded if you think the President, especially this fuck nut, is going to change anything. Maybe if any of you cave dwellers had an education you might understand that the president is a figure.

And to the person who said 26% of us liked Bush/McCain, you are god damn right. At least I didn't vote for a president because he was black and had no experience.

gr4phic4rtist08
02-17-2009, 03:31 AM
[quote="BrendaQGWe wold not live in the ideal. We would live in a real life state which like every other state that has tried socialism has failed and ended up brutalizing all opposition in the process.

The verdict is that the people who have the money to really actually get the economy going Don't like socialim.

And yet The Human Development Report which is basically a report about human development; education, health, welfare, tax, enviroment etc... It`s about which countries are the best to live in.

03. Canada - opposition
05. Ireland - opposition
08. Japan - opposition
10. Switzerland - in coalision[/quote]

Yeah try reading an investment paper/magazine. These are also the top 10 countries getting hit the hardest by the downturn in the economy.

BrendaQG
02-17-2009, 04:04 AM

03. Canada - opposition
05. Ireland - opposition
08. Japan - opposition
10. Switzerland - in coalision

Yeah try reading an investment paper/magazine. These are also the top 10 countries getting hit the hardest by the downturn in the economy.[/quote]

Eactly but some people here are so comitted to the ideological/political box which says I am black/hispanic/gay/transsesexual so I must agree with every left wing agenda that comes down the pike.

Right now left wingers Praise Hugo Chavez. (Hell I liked the guy back when it seemed he was just a elected official who had the guts to tell Bush where to put it.) Let's see if they still praise him after Venezuela is a socialist country with one party rule, a ruined economy, and is sending boat people to the unfair capitalist united states (or heck even Mexico)?

chefmike
02-17-2009, 09:45 PM
All of you are fucking retarded if you think the President, especially this fuck nut, is going to change anything. Maybe if any of you cave dwellers had an education you might understand that the president is a figure.

And to the person who said 26% of us liked Bush/McCain, you are god damn right. At least I didn't vote for a president because he was black and had no experience.

Lay off the Limbaugh, loser!!

rockit
02-17-2009, 11:54 PM
[quote="gr4phic4rtist08
Yeah try reading an investment paper/magazine. These are also the top 10 countries getting hit the hardest by the downturn in the economy.[/quote]

Try reading an investment paper/magazine for yourselves for a change.

Apart from Iceland which had the banks gone bust. and Japan who got bad industri hit. NOne of the other countries on the list are amongst the baddest hit, actually they are the ones that has become "relatively" good out of the crisis. No countries has been enjoying the crisis, but these are amongst that the crisis has gotten least damage

The countries mostly hit by the financial crisis is: Iceland (bankbust) / USA / UK /China

yodajazz
02-18-2009, 01:05 AM

I don’t think that you are qualified to judge who is retarded and who is not. You seem to have no respect for the majority of American voters. I have a college degree and I did not vote for Obama because he is Black. In vast majority of public opinion polls. An overwhelming majiority people stated that they were unhappy with the direction the nation was taking. The people with the most experience had more responsibility in taking the nation in an unproductive direction. This past presidential campaign was one the longest. The public had ample opportunity to judge the qualifications of each person running for president. Barrack Obama managed a campaign the coordinated untold numbers of people, in the hundreds of thousands, in the very least.

I also question, what you think of as experience. An experience that makes greatly respect Obama was his experience as community organizer. That means he was working with individuals on a community level to effect change. Every nation is a group of communities, including the U.S. That shows that he had respect for individual people. That is something you do not appear to know much about, judging by your post. I remember seeing a picture of him sitting on the steps in some Black housing project. That a place where many Blacks are uncomfortable to go.

But it was his grasp of international issues that first got my attention to him. When he said that he would at least sit and talk with our ‘enemies’ without preconditions, I felt that was the best approach. If you had the experience I had, laying on the ground with my face in the dirt, with live bullets flying over my head, you might value the technique of negotiation like I do.

And lastly, as far as McCain, being a prisoner of war, while very commendable, does not make any special qualifications for leadership. It is judgment, to me, that makes the most important qualification. In my book, his history of crashing airplanes shows someone who took risks. Picking Sarah Palin as his VP, seemed to be another risky venture, in my book.

Apparantly the majority of American voters agreed with something Obama stood for in his campaign. And by the way his poll numbers were higher among Whites with more education. So that goes against your “lack of education” theory.

fred41
02-18-2009, 03:43 AM
More than half those countries on the list have the advantage of spending almost nothing on Defense and being smaller than one of the USA states.

trish
02-18-2009, 04:01 AM
We don't spend all that much on Defense either. Now Offense, that's a different story.

fitz207
02-18-2009, 05:23 AM

Yeah, and if you had an education, you would know that Obama couldn't have been elected president with just the black vote. Obama got a good % of the white population, including this white male. Blacks are only 12% of the population...

...And Sarah Palin would have been a heartbeat away from the presidency, she can't even manage her own fucked up family much less the country. She was 1 of the reason's McCain lost. Blame him for picking her. You sore LOSER.

El Nino
02-18-2009, 05:46 AM
They are both Two Side of the SAME Coin. The Country is heading in a very similar direction and is continuing on a path of spending, debt, big government, WAR, Imperialism and erosion of civil liberties...

MrShow52
02-18-2009, 06:20 AM
haha he can't even answer questions w/out a teleprompter. They're going to install monitors into his podiums so he can be fed answers easier than before. He's just as clueless as bush, except he can speak.

MrShow52
02-18-2009, 06:21 AM
We don't spend all that much on Defense either. Now Offense, that's a different story.

nah, war in iraq accounts for less than 1% of the deficit.

ef9hatchman
02-18-2009, 06:23 AM
he sat down with bush and found out the BS which made bush a icon of hate by people. and is scared...about the outcome of what might happen and is trying not to make mistake, to this point he has been doing quite well.

chefmike
02-18-2009, 10:50 AM
They are both Two Side of the SAME Coin. The Country is heading in a very similar direction and is continuing on a path of spending, debt, big government, WAR, Imperialism and erosion of civil liberties...

arnie666
02-18-2009, 10:59 AM
Not really a fan of his as he is only keeping Palins seat warm as a moose head will be hanging in the oval office very soon.But if I had to deal with what that fucking retard god botherer had done to your country domestically and internationally . I'd be nervous too.

It is much too early to make a sound judgement yet, . I have given him too years until I slag him off,like I gave Bush.

chefmike
02-18-2009, 11:05 AM
Not really a fan of his as he is only keeping Palins seat warm as a moose head will be hanging in the oval office very soon.But if I had to deal with what that fucking retard god botherer had done to your country domestically and internationally . I'd be nervous too.

It is much too early to make a sound judgement yet, . I have given him too years until I slag him off,like I gave Bush.

LMAO, arnie...read the news lately? The only seat being kept warm for Sarah Palin(and her inbred grifter family) is on the Jerry Springer show, mate!

arnie666
02-18-2009, 11:28 AM

LMAO, arnie...read the news lately? The only seat being kept warm for Sarah Palin(and her inbred grifter family) is on the Jerry Springer show, mate!

This is just pure sour grapes from you chef that we have a new Mrs Thatcher (new and improved ) in the wings ready to smite all naysayers with zeal.

Palin will cut throats with a cute smile and an ass shake. And by God there are a lot of throats America needs to cut. I was wrong about her anyway , it will be men who vote her in not women. Women are naturally jealous of a pretty sucessful woman who has a nice family I underestimated the bitch factor. You ever work in an office with a pretty female boss and you will see that Iam right. If you want talk about inbred look at obamas wife she needs a spread in the national geographic.

When Obama fucks you all as all politicians do in the end the new 'mother' (as we of the right call Lady Thatcher) will be there to sort it all out.

Teydyn
02-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Lol! Good one :)

w/out a teleprompter.
Using a teleprompter is special? How?

El Nino
02-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Chef, you quoted me but added no response? Are you agreeing with me or what? What was that all about?

chefmike
02-18-2009, 11:09 PM
Chef, you quoted me but added no response? Are you agreeing with me or what? What was that all about?

pnwguy24
03-18-2009, 12:06 PM
Hey Regan,

Im still waiting for the wealth to trickle down.

Oh wait, fuck you, you lying piece of shit.

A black, transgendered woman that's a republican is a fucking oxymoron.

Regan lowered the marginal tax rate sure, then he borrowed and SPENT MONEY like crazy to create the illusion of economic growth. No president before him or after borrowed more money, not until Dubya that is.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

Sorry if I am not comfortable with the top 1% controlling over 60% of the wealth, and the top 10% controlling 80%. Oh yeah, that sounds like economic prosperity to me.

Oh and France has awesome national healthcare, so kiss it. 8)

strokeitnow
03-18-2009, 01:42 PM
The only thing Oboma has done that has not hurt our country since he became President was fill out his NCAA Tournament brackets on ESPN.com. This guy is a complete joke. Spend billions on nothing projects and pork barrel programs and call it a stimulus package. Who is he kidding? This country is in for a four year ride to the sewer. I only hope we can recover from the damage. Oh wait I guess we should not worry it will be our children and grand children that will be paying for the mess Oboma is going to make