PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Sunny & Crew - From Asiana

bundabare
02-10-2009, 02:32 AM
Now that I have closed Asiana as a result of the economy, and our time there together has come to an end, I wanted to say Thank You to all the people who made our Thursday's and Saturday's so spectacular.

Sunny, you are an amazing hostess and promoter in addition to being one of the nicest and coolest people I've ever had the pleasure to work with.

Dennis, you are a graphics genius and it's been great seeing you every week.

Josie, what can I say? Waitress Extraordinaire!!! It was great having you at Asiana and the whole staff enjoyed working with you.

It would be impossible to list everyone by name, but to Faye, Jennica, Michelle, Cindy, Holly, Kristina, and ALL the girls who made the parties great, thank you for the fun times and I look forward to seeing you all at Sunny's upcoming parties.

Thank you also to the bouncers! You guys were really professional, and I'll miss our conversations about football and baseball.

If and when I open a bar/lounge in the future, your parties will always be welcome Sunny.

With Love,
Frank

bundabare
02-10-2009, 02:34 AM
More pics from the last night.

bundabare
02-10-2009, 02:35 AM
And one more from the the last night...

Sunny Dee-lite
02-13-2009, 01:59 AM
THANKS FRANK SOOOOO SWEET! :lol:

Helvis2012
02-13-2009, 02:08 AM
"MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

tao1kiku
02-13-2009, 04:08 AM
Dang, I've really got to take a week out and get to NY for one of these parties!

Sunny Dee-lite
02-13-2009, 04:24 AM
TONIGHT @ SECRET THURSDAY NIGHT!

flabbybody
02-13-2009, 05:00 AM
Frank, this horrible shitty NYC economy will present new opportunities. As the rich landlords die under the weight of their greed they'll soon be a spot for that perfect restaurant and you'll be back.

or maybe it'll be in Philly or Jersey. wherever it is, we'll come out to have a good time, enjoy some drinks, and have a great meal.
let us kno what u got planned