PDA

View Full Version : Kim Petras is the youngest sex change

natina
02-09-2009, 01:25 AM
THE youngest teenager in the world to have a sex change operation has spoken about the operation to make her a girl. German Kim Petras was born Tim

THE youngest teenager in the world to have a sex change operation has spoken about the operation to make her a girl.
German Kim Petras was born Tim but wanted to be a woman from the age of two.

The operation - carried out in secret last month - was authorised after psychologists confirmed that Kim was "without doubt a girl in a boy's body".

Gallery: Kim Petras and her life

Kim has become the youngest person in the world to have a full sex change operation after undergoing hormone therapy since the age of 12.

Now aged 16, she said: "I was asked if I feel like a woman now - but the truth is I have always felt like a woman - I just ended up in the wrong body.

"I can enjoy swimming, and bikinis, go in the changing rooms without a problem, everything has changed because of this operation.

"I just can't wait to put on my favourite bathing suit and go swimming like I've never done before.

"I had to wait until my 16th birthday but once that was past I was able legally to have the operation."

Kim overcame years of taunts and bullying to achieve her dream of becoming a girl and already has a modelling career behind her and launched a CD of music to critical acclaim.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,28383,25010762-5007185,00.html

Read full story in the London Sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2203926.ece

COMMENT FROM READER
Comment about:

Teen sex swap girl talks
Posted by: vip_princess_xxx

She looks stunning as a girl! A bit of a shocking transformation due to the age of of her sex change but looking at that picture- well, there's no way I would have thought she started off as a he! Not sure what to make of the age of consent she was given as there isn't a lot of background given... but I do tell you this much- I am pleased I am not a lad or a man- if a girl born a boy can look THIS good after a sex change.. be wary of the next girl or lady you pull in a club guys- you could be in for a little shock!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/mysun/comment/view.page?storyId=2203926&submissionId=684511

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/mysunpicturedisplay/0,,141585,00.jpeg

saifan
02-09-2009, 01:54 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=38853&highlight=petras

phobun
02-09-2009, 04:27 AM
She is not a "sex change", you demeaning moron.

natina
02-09-2009, 04:57 AM
before that hormones at 12

THE youngest teenager in the world to have a sex change operation has spoken about the operation to make her a girl.
German Kim Petras was born Tim but wanted to be a woman from the age of two.

The operation - carried out in secret last month - was authorised after psychologists confirmed that Kim was "without doubt a girl in a boy's body".

Gallery: Kim Petras and her life

Kim has become the youngest person in the world to have a full sex change operation after undergoing hormone therapy since the age of 12.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=269588216&albumId=963929

GinX
02-09-2009, 05:16 AM

Yeah, I guess you'd call it "corrective surgery", right? Don't break your arm trying to pat yourself on the back.

Danielle Foxx
02-09-2009, 05:37 AM
Daing... I wish I had internet when I was a kid... all those years of agony...

muhmuh
02-09-2009, 07:31 AM
not that i dont find it inspirational and not that i dont love feeling smug about my home country being somewhat ahead of the times but is she really worth a new thread every week?

phobun
02-09-2009, 09:00 AM

Yeah, I guess you'd call it "corrective surgery", right? Don't break your arm trying to pat yourself on the back.
Go away you sissy.

GinX
02-10-2009, 07:24 AM

Go away you sissy.

Good comeback. Why don't you jump out of 1954 and join the rest of us in the 21st century?

mrwiseguy
02-20-2009, 11:39 PM
I applaud her for making such a brave decision so early in her life.

Living in Germany myself, I have been following her story closely, and she is living proof that transitioning while you are still very (!!) young, hormones, surgery and all, can be extremely beneficial. For all we know, she has stated that she is happy, and that is what matters. Although I don't know any transsexuals personally, I am not sure I can remember any case where somebody hadn't felt since (sometimes very early) childhood that deep down inside, something simply wasn't quite "right".

Hers was a clear-cut case, there was never any doubt in her mind that she was born in the wrong body. While that may not be true for every gender dysphoric person, it is a glowing testimony to making proper treatment available to persons wo are still more than half a decade away from legal adulthood. Not forcing them into it (which is in fact the exact opposite of what happened in her case), just making it available for those who seek it and adamantly, even with psychiatric counseling, maintain that they are in fact in the wrong body.

What makes her case so unique is that Kim has very open-minded, supportive parents and a team of equally open-minded psychiatrists and doctors who were willing to see her for what she is, not for what conventional professional wisdom might have suggested.

I also have nothing wrong with health insurance paying for her hormone treatment, psychotherapy and surgery - so what? Here is somebody with a health condition (albeit an expensive one to treat) who needed proper assistance. That's what health insurance is for, helping people pay medical bills they can't afford to pay out of their own pocket.

MacShreach
04-14-2009, 12:33 PM

Go away you sissy.

blah

No, Phobun is right-- Kim Petras is not "a sex change," never mind what name you give the operation she had. Your response tells us two things 1) you need to work on the old reading and comprehension skills and 2) you lament the loss of another cock.

Pretty typical of a cock-hound to be posting cynical, bitter crap when, you know, you could be congratulating Miss Petras' good fortune to have found sympathetic professionals at such a young age.

But then, we know what your opinion of transwomen is, don't we?

Merkurie
04-14-2009, 05:04 PM
I congratulate her her family and doctors. While I may question having the full operation at 16, I would lean toward 18. But thats just me and Im open to being convinced since people mature at different ages and cultures.

I do definitly think teens should be free to choose their own gender presentation and not be forced into a gender they are not comfortable with or is inappropriate for them. I particularly support delaying puberty through antiandrogens and hormone thearpy in thouse crucial early years.

MacShreach
04-14-2009, 05:23 PM
I congratulate her her family and doctors. While I may question having the full operation at 16, I would lean toward 18. But thats just me and Im open to being convinced since people mature at different ages and cultures.

I do definitly think teens should be free to choose their own gender presentation and not be forced into a gender they are not comfortable with or is inappropriate for them. I particularly support delaying puberty through antiandrogens and hormone thearpy in thouse crucial early years.

I don't know how things are in Germany but I have spoken to various professional medical bodies here about the matter of age and in the UK at least the position is that the professionals will make an assessment as to the young person's ability to decide his or her best interest on the basis of the maturity of the person, taking into account the consensus between the young person and the professionals as to what that best interest of the young person is. (Note--NOT the parents.)

While I have not heard of any SRS being carried out under 18 in UK, on the other hand, there may well be young people already undergoing hormone therapy in preparation for it, who are under 18, or even, for that matter, 16. It's difficult to know because doctors will not discuss each other's cases, and so one is dependent on stumbling upon a doctor who is a) carrying out such a treatment on a patient and b) prepared to talk about it, no easy thing since they are legally constrained to keep secret the person's identity.

So, in principle, young people in the UK who are able to demonstrate that they are mature enough to know the consequences of what they desire and are determined, should get the appropriate treatment; but whether or not that is actually happening, is rather more difficult to establish.

FootFetishGuy
04-14-2009, 08:49 PM
Daing... I wish I had internet when I was a kid... all those years of agony...

All thought it was rough on you to the lengths most of us can't imagine. It was all of those agonizing years that has helped shape and turn you into the absolutely wonderful person you are today. :)

GinX
04-15-2009, 07:40 AM

Go away you sissy.

blah

No, Phobun is right-- Kim Petras is not "a sex change," never mind what name you give the operation she had. Your response tells us two things 1) you need to work on the old reading and comprehension skills and 2) you lament the loss of another cock.

Pretty typical of a cock-hound to be posting cynical, bitter crap when, you know, you could be congratulating Miss Petras' good fortune to have found sympathetic professionals at such a young age.

But then, we know what your opinion of transwomen is, don't we?

Actually, my response only reveals one thing: 1) I don't put up with people who think their opinions are the only ones that matter or think their opinions are the most 'correct'.

That kind of behavior is pretty typical of me, to be sure. When is it going to sink in that your petty crusade to slander just isn't going to work?

And yes, pretty much most people who read my posts on this board know my opinion concerning transwomen...I adore them.

MacShreach
04-15-2009, 10:39 AM
the usual.

So would it kill you to congratulate Miss Petras?

But of course, she no longer has the only thing that could possibly have made her interesting to you. For you, a transwoman is just a way to dress up a penis that allows you to deny your own homosexuality. A prick with a pretty face.

But what is so wrong with being homosexual? Why would you spend so much time denying that you are homosexual, when you claim to like homosexual sex?

Because you are like many men here, homosexual and at the same time homophobic.

No wonder you are so bitter; you hate yourself, because you hate the reality of your desire, your obsession. It is possible that you should seek help, before you become a danger to society.

However, petal, I have heard enough of your self-serving lies, obfuscation and denial. There's only one way to deal with net vermin, and that is what the killfile is for. Knock yourself out, I won't see a word of it. And however much you flounce and shriek, I will be here, and if I'm not here, I'll be back, to remind everyone of a simple, fundamental truth--you can call it what you like, and you can get all the fellow-travellers you want to agree with you, but when a man takes a flesh and blood penis into his arse, that is a homosexual act, and it does not matter who is pushing it. End of story.

Except, of course, I won't know about it; I will just remember you as what you are; someone whose opinion is not worth knowing, because it is founded on lies, self-deception, and ultimately a deep-rooted self-hatred.

Bye-bye, sweetie pie. Kissy-kissy. And just to show there's no hard feelings, this picture is just for you, straight guy.

Your perfect woman, and my last word.

Coroner
04-15-2009, 03:34 PM
:claps Mac.

GinX
04-16-2009, 01:45 AM
the usual.

So would it kill you to congratulate Miss Petras?

But of course, she no longer has the only thing that could possibly have made her interesting to you. For you, a transwoman is just a way to dress up a penis that allows you to deny your own homosexuality. A prick with a pretty face.

But what is so wrong with being homosexual? Why would you spend so much time denying that you are homosexual, when you claim to like homosexual sex?

Because you are like many men here, homosexual and at the same time homophobic.

No wonder you are so bitter; you hate yourself, because you hate the reality of your desire, your obsession. It is possible that you should seek help, before you become a danger to society.

However, petal, I have heard enough of your self-serving lies, obfuscation and denial. There's only one way to deal with net vermin, and that is what the killfile is for. Knock yourself out, I won't see a word of it. And however much you flounce and shriek, I will be here, and if I'm not here, I'll be back, to remind everyone of a simple, fundamental truth--you can call it what you like, and you can get all the fellow-travellers you want to agree with you, but when a man takes a flesh and blood penis into his arse, that is a homosexual act, and it does not matter who is pushing it. End of story.

Except, of course, I won't know about it; I will just remember you as what you are; someone whose opinion is not worth knowing, because it is founded on lies, self-deception, and ultimately a deep-rooted self-hatred.

Bye-bye, sweetie pie. Kissy-kissy. And just to show there's no hard feelings, this picture is just for you, straight guy.

Your perfect woman, and my last word.

So, basically, what Mac is saying here is two things:

1. He's so afraid of being labeled a homosexual because he likes transsexuals that he has to divert attention away from himself to the "real" homosexuals.

2. Only his opinion matters and is right. End of story.

Well, at least if he doesn't see my posts anymore, I don't have to worry about his infantile diatribes. Only time will tell.

gotchagood
04-16-2009, 05:23 AM
Funny, I don't know about any of you, but I don't remember making or thinking about "any" major decisions about my body or gender at the age of "2". She's cute though.

phobun
04-16-2009, 06:52 AM
I don't remember making or thinking about "any" major decisions about my body or gender at the age of "2".

When did you realize you like cock?

MacShreach
04-16-2009, 09:58 AM
I don't remember making or thinking about "any" major decisions about my body or gender at the age of "2".

When did you realize you like cock?

LOL

GinX
04-16-2009, 11:59 AM
Funny, I don't know about any of you, but I don't remember making or thinking about "any" major decisions about my body or gender at the age of "2". She's cute though.

I don't think it's a case of her making any major decision from the age of two; rather, from the age of two, she simply realized she was living in the wrong body and now, thanks to hormone therapy and SRS, she's got the right body.

Some people might question how she could possibly know all this at the age of two, but I contend age is irrelevant...you know what you know when you know it. I can't possibly put myself in her place, but if she says she knew from the age of two that she needed to transition, I'm inclined to believe her.