PDA

View Full Version : just had surgery yesterday!

jesseflo
02-08-2009, 05:01 AM
im back home now after surgery yesterday. healing great and not really in any pain which is good. i got a new boob-job-800cc's( my doc told my mom they are gonna be huge.lol. dont know what size they are yet) and got a chin/jaw reduction. i should be looking normal by end of month since im a fast healer. pics coming soon when i look more normal. noone wants to see a popeye face.lol.

TsJennifer
02-08-2009, 05:27 AM
Congrats, I hope all went well and your happy with your results! =)

Don't be surprised if it takes a while longer than you expect for the swelling to go down in your jaw!

Alyssa87
02-08-2009, 05:31 AM
Its gonna look lovely!!

Fast healing Ms.Jesse!

ef9hatchman
02-08-2009, 05:33 AM
im back home now after surgery yesterday. healing great and not really in any pain which is good. i got a new boob-job and got a chin/jaw reduction. i should be looking normal by end of month since im a fast healer. pics coming soon when i look more normal. noone wants to see a popeye face.lol. Imma buy a can of spinach for that remark lol....Just for Jesse. Im Popeye the sailorman (toot toot) Lol
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/XZIBIT07/popeye.jpg

jesseflo
02-08-2009, 06:25 AM
Congrats, I hope all went well and your happy with your results! =)

Don't be surprised if it takes a while longer than you expect for the swelling to go down in your jaw!

it shouldnt be to long as its actually my second chin reduction as i had one last year, luckily im a fast healer so im expecting to look normal by march. cross your fingers.lol.

tsntx
02-08-2009, 07:10 AM
if u dont mind sharing

who was the doctor.... what was the cost

gunner55
02-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Happy that all went well for you Jesse and I wish you a speedy recovery! Miss you when you aren't posting! Welcome back.

LibertyHarkness
02-08-2009, 05:59 PM
congrats jesse xx Hope to a speedy recovery :)

what was the insertion point out of interest? i get mine done on 20th Feb,,in armpit so just curious to know if its as sore as people make out :)

Libb x

tsntx
02-08-2009, 08:24 PM

what was the insertion point out of interest? i get mine done on 20th Feb,,in armpit so just curious to know if its as sore as people make out :)

Libb x

i cant speak from my own experience but my friend rachel went through her armpits and she would complain that her arms felt really weak for a couple weeks

Irisheyes
02-08-2009, 08:51 PM
just checked ur webste for the first time Jesse, your gorgeous! cant wait to see ur new pics xxx

Danielle Foxx
02-08-2009, 09:02 PM
I am amazed that you are even here typing. Recover well and just so you know... You don't need any of this surgery, for all its worth it's an enhancement of your beauty.

Congrats and let's shoot you when you are well enough for strokers. We need some Flores in the site.

Kisses

LibertyHarkness
02-08-2009, 09:04 PM
Thanks tsntx :) nice so 2 to 3 weeks of making people be my slaves and wait on me ... get in i cant wait :)

xxx

Libb x

i cant speak from my own experience but my friend rachel went through her armpits and she would complain that her arms felt really weak for a couple weeks

tsntx
02-08-2009, 10:16 PM
ha ha

yah when i have mine redone im going through pits as well.... the current scars dont bother me a bit but i dont wanna get them done in same spot for fear of how the scars could become noticable

sammy2
02-08-2009, 10:20 PM
if u dont mind sharing

who was the doctor.... what was the cost you couldn't say something nice before intruding her privacy ? bad girl

tsyummy
02-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Well Jesse,

All I can say is that you were one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen (either TG or GG) before the surgery, so if this surgery has made you even better then you will be absolutely stunning!

Mint :)

Can't wait to see the pics!

jesseflo
02-08-2009, 10:40 PM
if u dont mind sharing

who was the doctor.... what was the cost

my doctor was dr. harrison lee over here in beverly hills. very good doc who has been on dr.90210 before. ive done all my previous quiet/subtle work with him. i always get a huge discount with him as ive been with him for awhile. i got $12000 worth of surgery for $5800. chin/jaw reduction and boobjob.

jesseflo
02-08-2009, 10:43 PM

Libb x

my first original boobjob was through the armpits and i was fine but im pretty tough as u can see as i drove myself home the next day after surgery.lol. this time the implants were through the nipple.i got saline since my nipples are to small for silicone implants. my doc does not do implants through the armpits as he said its very dangerous as you can secretly be still bleeding after surgery so its risky. i take tons of natural meds for surgery so im healing fast.

jesseflo
02-08-2009, 10:47 PM
I am amazed that you are even here typing. Recover well and just so you know... You don't need any of this surgery, for all its worth it's an enhancement of your beauty.

Congrats and let's shoot you when you are well enough for strokers. We need some Flores in the site.

Kisses

awww thank you danielle! hope to see you soon. i should be up and back to work by march im hoping maybe sooner.

kukm4
02-08-2009, 10:57 PM
get well soon babe.

jesseflo
02-09-2009, 01:43 AM
get well soon babe.

aww thank you!!!

hwbs
02-09-2009, 01:55 AM
wish u a quick recovery ...muahhhhhh :)

sellmysoul
02-09-2009, 02:00 AM
im back home now after surgery yesterday.

I can't believe one of the prettiest girls on the 'net needs any improvements, but hope you heal soon! Happy late birthday! ;-)

AngelinaTS
02-09-2009, 02:03 AM
Congrats :)

LG
02-09-2009, 02:27 AM
Wishes for a speedy and painless recovery Jesse. I'm sure that as soon as you heal you will be even more beautiful and sexy than ever.

jesseflo
02-09-2009, 02:49 AM
im back home now after surgery yesterday.

I can't believe one of the prettiest girls on the 'net needs any improvements, but hope you heal soon! Happy late birthday! ;-)

aww thank u for the late bday wishes! :D

menacingmethods86
02-09-2009, 02:56 AM
What size is 800 cc's again? :shock:

jesseflo
02-09-2009, 03:20 AM

i dont know yet. i was a large D before my boobjob and that was like around 500cc's so we'll see when i get fitted as i need to buy new bras and tops as nothing will fit now.lol

LibertyHarkness
02-09-2009, 03:33 AM
thanks jesse xx

Thats actually quite interesting in regards to armpit wound....i have opted for armpit as my nipple are smallish as well and i wasnt to keen on them trying to jam an implant in a 2cm cut..

Well i wont need to drive till 3 days after, have to get train though back from belgium :( i hate trains...

All the best xxx
Libb x

Libb x

my first original boobjob was through the armpits and i was fine but im pretty tough as u can see as i drove myself home the next day after surgery.lol. this time the implants were through the nipple.i got saline since my nipples are to small for silicone implants. my doc does not do implants through the armpits as he said its very dangerous as you can secretly be still bleeding after surgery so its risky. i take tons of natural meds for surgery so im healing fast.

jesseflo
02-09-2009, 06:37 AM
good luck with your surgery libb!!!!

ocguy
02-09-2009, 07:26 AM
glad to hear things went well, and i am guessing you are going to be even more beautiful than before :)

angie
02-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery !

You were gorgeous before, Jesse, I'm guessing you'll be spectacular now !

luv4Tgirls
02-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Good luck with the healing process, looking forward to seeing back

kellyshore.net
02-09-2009, 08:59 PM
I already said my peace on the phone but get better fast! lol

rocklob
02-09-2009, 09:22 PM
Have a fast recovery, Jesse! You are beautiful already and I can only imagine how hot you'll look when you're healed.

Feel good!

jesseflo
02-10-2009, 02:17 AM
thank you everyone. i went to the docs in bev hills today to checkup on progress and all is good. i have to go back on thursday to remove the bandages on my face and my stiches on the boobs. so im excited to see the face as i cant tell what i look like with the jock strap bandages on my face.lol.

LibertyHarkness
02-10-2009, 03:37 AM
:) lol at jockstraps :) my friend called the bandages them as well made me chuckle :)

Good luck x

sellmysoul
02-10-2009, 07:19 AM

Let's just say that if the bra ever gives way, it could wipe out a small third world country. I'm glad Jesse is on our side! ;-)

jesseflo
02-10-2009, 08:40 PM

Let's just say that if the bra ever gives way, it could wipe out a small third world country. I'm glad Jesse is on our side! ;-)

lol. funny. nice image to think about.