PDA

View Full Version : Godbless America (watered down version 2.0)

macjay18
02-08-2009, 02:52 AM
i was staying in a black neighborhood- right around the corner was where Chris Rock and BIGGIE grew up. I often had a map in my hand looking for places etc and the amount of afrrican americans that would say 'excuse me sir are you looking for something'...they were real helpful, i know there are exceptions and all but it was refreshing to find some people so willing to help out.

ef9hatchman
02-08-2009, 02:54 AM
Will make this short and sweet, but Americans are generally really loud, i was out at a restaurant (Mcdonalds) and it was if all the americans that were speaking were trying to compete with each other for air time, often in shops i would have to talk up because our volume level is probably a notch below americans. Other thing was, i was staying in a black neighborhood and often had a map in my hand looking for places etc and the amount of afro americans that would say 'excuse me sir are you looking for something'...they were real helpful, i know there are exceptions and all but it was refreshing to find some people so willing to help out.Mcdonalds is not a Restaurant its FASTFOOD a restaurant you should have tried is Denny's or Ihop etc. Mcdonalds attracts ghettobirds. Other than that I think you should delete this thread before you get a Fuck off :D or edit it to say ......l

LilWyte
02-08-2009, 03:26 AM
u dont like it get out pussy

celticgrafix
02-08-2009, 03:40 AM
what a jackass

russtafa
02-08-2009, 03:46 AM
americans are always loud in europe you can here them above all other nationalities .but you are right all the american black people ive met are very kind and helpful

celticgrafix
02-08-2009, 03:47 AM
jackass number 2

russtafa
02-08-2009, 03:52 AM
i want to rethink what i just wrote america is a very big country and so many different accents. and i cant throw stones my country [australia] has some real loud mouth bastards =so i take that back and without america we would be up to our necks in muslims

ef9hatchman
02-08-2009, 04:04 AM
Delete thread Admin.

Snoriega27
02-08-2009, 05:23 AM
Loud Americans? LOUD AMERICANS?!?!?!

NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE, MISTER!

<<oops, er, um...quite possibly I'm mistaken...>>

blckhaze
02-08-2009, 05:48 AM
afro americans?

Kelly?!?!?

ef9hatchman
02-08-2009, 05:50 AM
afro americans?

Kelly?!?!?Stfu blackychan....Lol

daveskarety
02-08-2009, 06:59 AM
Speaking as an englishman that has lived in the USA for half of his 36 years, I just have the following to say. Forget what the media tell you, True Americans are the best people on earth. True Americans are the most intelligent, welcoming, tolerant, friendly, questioning defenders of human rights and freedoms in the world. It's just a shame that the image the world gets of the US is a skewed picture shaped by the agenda of the media and the ambitions of the US Government. All folks get to see are the worst aspects of American Society.

If I hadn't lived here for so long then I would still believe in that stereotypical portrayal of America that the world is fed daily. And it is an undeserved portrayal because true Americans are not idiots. True Americans are good people, with good, tolerant values. The US has it's fair share of idiots, but so does any other country on earth!

Maybe my perspective is unique, and I will probably get flamed for what I say. But as an Englishman, with a TS partner of many years, who has met nothing but lovely, friendly, tolerant Americans in all the time I have been here, I can never sit back and let the US get put down due to a false world view of her people perpetuated by the media. I am very happy to call the US my home!

EyeCumInPiece
02-08-2009, 07:24 AM
Will make this short and sweet, but Americans are generally really loud, i was out at a restaurant (Mcdonalds) and it was if all the americans that were speaking were trying to compete with each other for air time, often in shops i would have to talk up because our volume level is probably a notch below americans. Other thing was, i was staying in a black neighborhood and often had a map in my hand looking for places etc and the amount of afro americans that would say 'excuse me sir are you looking for something'...they were real helpful, i know there are exceptions and all but it was refreshing to find some people so willing to help out.

One, you are a fucking moron.
Secondly, i was gonna write an entire diatribe about how completely retarded you sound, but there is no point. Im not suprised that your location is not listed.

macjay18
02-08-2009, 11:25 AM
WTF, I said Americans are louder than us, that does not have to be an insult. I am in Europe and if there are a group of people in a museum i would often hear the American accent above others. I am not saying that they are rude and obstreperous but seems a step up in the volume button. I realise McDonalds is not a restaurant as such but they advertise where i am from as McDonalds fast food restaurants to make the place sound a bit classier with a play on words

LilWyte
02-08-2009, 11:28 AM
WTF, I said Americans are louder than us, that does not have to be an insult. I am in Europe and if there are a group of people in a museum i would often hear the American accent above others. I am not saying that they are rude and obstreperous but seems a step up in the volume button. I realise McDonalds is not a restaurant as such but they advertise where i am from as McDonalds fast food restaurants to make the place sound a bit classier with a play on words
smh @ admitting u go to museums loser

macjay18
02-08-2009, 11:39 AM
I bet you have never stepped foot into a museum or art gallery lilwhyte. I dont mind admitting that i go to these places when I am travelling to get a taste of culture and history.

LilWyte
02-08-2009, 11:42 AM
I bet you have never stepped foot into a museum or art gallery lilwhyte. I dont mind admitting that i go to these places when I am travelling to get a taste of culture and history.
http://i41.tinypic.com/13z4bif.gif
well thats a safe bet to make

macjay18
02-08-2009, 11:42 AM
By the way, my location isnt listed because i am travelling and where i am currently i get hassled about my accent alot, we speak English as our first language but my accent is quite different than that of the country i am staying in. At least i am comprehendable.

Coroner
02-08-2009, 11:59 AM
He said, Americans are LOUD and didnīt tell you to fuck yourselves, folks. No need for over-reaction.

LilWyte
02-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Godbless America
thats more like it eurotrash

macjay18
02-08-2009, 02:06 PM
WTF man, thats disrespecting Europeans, how many Europeans would there be on this board? By the way i am not one of these Europeans 'lilposer'

Coroner
02-08-2009, 02:10 PM
WTF man, thats disrespecting Europeans, how many Europeans would there be on this board? By the way i am not one of these Europeans 'lilposer'

You donīt have to justify yourself to this lilfag.