PDA

View Full Version : are ts girls as complicated as gg's?

LilWyte
02-07-2009, 01:54 PM
why is it that girls i do like and am really nice to dont like me back...but girls i dont like and act like an asshole to always try to flirt with me.... :lol:

TsJennifer
02-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Ts are complicated in different ways that GGs

baileyandkc
02-07-2009, 04:33 PM
You should have specified the title a bit more to read: " American GGs "

sheyum
02-07-2009, 06:16 PM
youre kidding right???

LG
02-07-2009, 06:27 PM
why is it that girls i do like and am really nice to dont like me back...but girls i dont like and act like an asshole to always try to flirt with me.... :lol:

Women don't like "nice" guys, despite what they say. They do want men who are decent and good and will usually marry these men, but they also like a guy who's a little bit of a challenge and not always available for them. You need to make them work a little and not kiss their ass to make them like you. Be a good person but not the kind of nice guy who wants to buy them drinks, take them out to restaurants, begs for dates, buys presents and always compliments them even when they have a bad hair day.

You need to be flirty and a bit of a tease, but not necessarily a jerk. It's possible to be a good person and yet popular with girls. But if you're too nice all you'll ever get is the LJBF speech ("let's just be friends"). You'll end up throwing away your money on drinks, gift and dinners and she will run off with the first guy who's a challenge (which will usually be an asshole) and then come crying to you if he leaves her. Congratulations! You are now officially in the friend zone. I've been there buddy, and it's not pleasant. What's more it's almost impossible to escape.

Be a good man, respectful when appropriate but never supplicating. Don't take shit from anyone and show the girls that you're not so easy to conquer and they will respect you and want you more.

Don't be an asshole because it gives us all a bad name, but don't be a supplicating doormat either, because you will get your heart broken.

As for Tgirls being complicated, I'd say they are but, as Jennifer said, in different ways. You have to remember, they have been through a lot in their lives and we are all shaped by our experiences as well as how people behave towards us. That is why one should never be bitter about relationships that may or may not have happened.

EyeCumInPiece
02-07-2009, 07:51 PM
They are more complicated than GG's, but ALOT less annoying.

SXFX
02-07-2009, 08:46 PM
As some one has already said because you were too nice.
No girl want's a fish that jumps in her boat.
So try to be a dick if you can.
That being said your average TS girls sex drive is significantly stronger than your average GG's. So in the long run they are more passionate and fun.

tsntx
02-07-2009, 09:42 PM
lmao at all the misinformation in this thread

LG
02-07-2009, 09:54 PM
lmao at all the misinformation in this thread

:lol: Okay, but why don't you enlighten us?

I for one think I gave him pretty good advice as far GGs are concerned.

flabbybody
02-07-2009, 11:59 PM

this has stumped guys since the caveman days

ef9hatchman
02-08-2009, 12:01 AM

^ this is the truth Lilwyte...im guessing its that feeling they get when they make someone hard and then can sleep like a baby afterwards and act like nothing happened. Who truly knows

puller
02-08-2009, 01:04 AM

it's simple ts, gg love assholes i had more than a few girls say they want me to be .. in few words an asshole to them yell at them , put them in there place , tell them they don't know shyt , make them feel like a dumb lil girl . for some reason they all like some lvl of that . as soon as a male act's nice then they think he is weak , soft, a pussy & no female want's a pussy .. aka a nice guy no matter what they say

tsntx
02-08-2009, 01:24 AM

it's simple ts, gg love assholes i had more than a few girls say they want me to be .. in few words an asshole to them yell at them , put them in there place , tell them they don't know shyt , make them feel like a dumb lil girl . for some reason they all like some lvl of that . as soon as a male act's nice then they think he is weak , soft, a pussy & no female want's a pussy .. aka a nice guy no matter what they say

130 pages of club kid faggotry tells me that no guy on here wants a pussy either when theres so many faggots in lip gloss running around

LilWyte
02-08-2009, 01:37 AM
oh well whenever this shit bugs me i just remember that i gotta huge dick and everything seems much better 8)

ef9hatchman
02-08-2009, 02:05 AM

130 pages of club kid faggotry tells me that no guy on here wants a pussy either when theres so many faggots in lip gloss running around129 get your shit right lol.... :D

blackman42
02-09-2009, 03:07 AM
damn i can get a girl easy but Ts girls are a headache. thats what i think. they dont show no love back. they are confused and complicated. i still love em tho

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-09-2009, 04:33 AM

Because bitches likes the attention? lol I recall Johnny to had have the same problem. The more you ignore 'em the more they bug ya! :lol:

Something that turns them on about being rejected..masochist bitches!!

~Kisses.

HTG

JamesHunt
02-09-2009, 04:51 AM
Women don't like "nice" guys, despite what they say. They do want men who are decent and good and will usually marry these men, but they also like a guy who's a little bit of a challenge and not always available for them. You need to make them work a little and not kiss their ass to make them like you. Be a good person but not the kind of nice guy who wants to buy them drinks, take them out to restaurants, begs for dates, buys presents and always compliments them even when they have a bad hair day.

You need to be flirty and a bit of a tease, but not necessarily a jerk. It's possible to be a good person and yet popular with girls. But if you're too nice all you'll ever get is the LJBF speech ("let's just be friends"). You'll end up throwing away your money on drinks, gift and dinners and she will run off with the first guy who's a challenge (which will usually be an asshole) and then come crying to you if he leaves her. Congratulations! You are now officially in the friend zone. I've been there buddy, and it's not pleasant. What's more it's almost impossible to escape.

Be a good man, respectful when appropriate but never supplicating. Don't take shit from anyone and show the girls that you're not so easy to conquer and they will respect you and want you more.

Don't be an asshole because it gives us all a bad name, but don't be a supplicating doormat either, because you will get your heart broken.

As for Tgirls being complicated, I'd say they are but, as Jennifer said, in different ways. You have to remember, they have been through a lot in their lives and we are all shaped by our experiences as well as how people behave towards us. That is why one should never be bitter about relationships that may or may not have happened.

LOL, It makes me wonder what the guys who follow your advice can expect in return. A good fuck maybe, or have the girls got more to bring to the party :roll:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-09-2009, 04:59 AM

^ this is the truth Lilwyte...im guessing its that feeling they get when they make someone hard and then can sleep like a baby afterwards and act like nothing happened. Who truly knows

Wait, how can you get hard with someone you don't even like to begin with? Elaborate your above statement please.. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

aduusw
02-09-2009, 09:50 AM
ts are not complicated like gg, they are more complicated!! trust me

Alyssa87
02-09-2009, 11:33 AM
oh well whenever this shit bugs me i just remember that i gotta huge dick and everything seems much better 8)

THATS the spirit

Alyssa87
02-09-2009, 11:43 AM
As much as i adore generalizations, this is not something that can be so easily figured out.

There are simple bitches with and without dicks all over the world. They cant hold meaningful conversation, and have a minimal sence of self.

Then theres women like myself and Maya Angelou 8)
We take in life as it comes, and try to find significant meaning in things and people. Our thoughts very often manifest themselves in high art and abstract language meant to stir the souls of others.

...Most of the globe fits somewhere in between.

Alyssa87
02-09-2009, 11:50 AM
As much as i adore generalizations, this is not something that can be so easily figured out.

There are simple bitches with and without dicks all over the world. They cant hold meaningful conversation, and have a minimal sence of self.

We take in life as it comes, and try to find significant meaning in things and people. Our thoughts very often manifest themselves in high art and abstract language meant to stir the souls of others.

Most women tend to be selfobsessed...

Man is used for sex and/or security...

overall, are men less selfobsessed?

do they usually use women for much more than sex and/or security?

Alyssa87
02-09-2009, 12:00 PM
ok. thanks for enlightening me..and the rest of us.

jayb392
02-09-2009, 12:07 PM
It depends on the person as stated before by the beautiful Alyssa ;)

There are simple bitches with and without dicks all over the world. They cant hold meaningful conversation, and have a minimal sence of self

Alyssa87
02-09-2009, 12:07 PM
theres was no bubble to burst. i dont think men are anything -overall.

i'm not damaged goods.. yet.

Alyssa87
02-09-2009, 12:12 PM
uh, whatever it is that burns most young women.

Alyssa87
02-09-2009, 12:23 PM
uh, whatever it is that burns most young women.

theyr own stupidity.
their :wink:

arnie666
02-09-2009, 01:20 PM
I love it when muppets think that being an 'asshole' gets women and they must act like one. Well guess what lads you are born to be an asshole , plastic assholes are muppets and girls can see right through it. You are right hard men do better with women. I know a guy doing a 5 stretch for violence and his missus is completely loyal despite the fact he knocks the shite out of her when he is out and at the moment who is fucking his shrink in there.But girly men are boring, and boring men get dumped. Every woman wants a rough diamond . They like the excitement , the drama they like feeling their man is desired by other women.

I'm not too sure about 'players' though. They get loads of pussy but in my experience they can't keep the pussy. I would say any guy can man up when in relationships but please don't overcompensate because you are a desk jockey and the most excitement you have all day is when someone pushes in ,in the sandwich line because it will all end in tears.

LG
02-09-2009, 03:15 PM

LOL, It makes me wonder what the guys who follow your advice can expect in return. A good fuck maybe, or have the girls got more to
bring to the party :roll:

Would you care to elaborate on that one? I speak from experience, having gone through a lot of heartache before learning that what women want and what they say they want are two different things. I've been in and out of relationships, chased a few lost causes, spoken with female and male friends about this and changed my outlook a great deal. I came to realise that the kind of man I am now is who I was meant to be, before society taught and my own parents taught me that all women want is a man who will be nice to them and buy them chocolates.

I am not asshole and have never hurt a woman intentionally. But I'm not a wimp who acts all nice in the hope of getting into her pants, either.

What would your advice be?

Transhunter
02-09-2009, 05:55 PM

130 pages of club kid faggotry tells me that no guy on here wants a pussy either when theres so many faggots in lip gloss running around

I wouldn't agree with I like ts girls and ggs not interested in club kids or cross dressers. I know some people think when you have your first experience with a TSgirl then you never go back to pussy but no way, much as I like being with TSgirls you can't beat the feeling of slipping into nice wet pussy.

JamesHunt
02-10-2009, 05:34 AM

LOL, It makes me wonder what the guys who follow your advice can expect in return. A good fuck maybe, or have the girls got more to
bring to the party :roll:

Would you care to elaborate on that one? I speak from experience, having gone through a lot of heartache before learning that what women want and what they say they want are two different things. I've been in and out of relationships, chased a few lost causes, spoken with female and male friends about this and changed my outlook a great deal. I came to realise that the kind of man I am now is who I was meant to be, before society taught and my own parents taught me that all women want is a man who will be nice to them and buy them chocolates.

I am not asshole and have never hurt a woman intentionally. But I'm not a wimp who acts all nice in the hope of getting into her pants, either.

What would your advice be?

LG my friend, I am just a philosophical observer. Nothing more, nothing less. Like a lot of women stereotype men as assholes who are only interested in sex, a lot of men stereotype attractive women as mind fucks, cos their thinking with their dick, even your animalistic coucil estate strumpet can tune in on this. There is much more difference between certain types of characters than gender.

Azrial
02-11-2009, 02:04 AM

Unfortunately Alyssa, based on my personal experiences with women, I believe you are the minority intellectually. Significant meaning, deep conversation, abstract thought, etc seemed to be a lost art these days, regardless of gender. As a whole, the reality show generation is brainless and superficial. And this is coming from a person who would consider himself a positive person.

Celeste
02-11-2009, 04:45 AM
more complicated :frustrated

SarahG
02-11-2009, 05:45 AM

I wouldn't agree with I like ts girls and ggs not interested in club kids or cross dressers. I know some people think when you have your first experience with a TSgirl then you never go back to pussy but no way, much as I like being with TSgirls you can't beat the feeling of slipping into nice wet pussy.

However... judging by the popularity of the clubkids thread, followed by the popularlity of the sissy/tv/cd threads... I would say that you might be in the minority here. There are simply too many thread views, too many posts, by too many different posters to say "most guys here care about whether someone is TS."

IMHO the concept of the clubkids thread I have no objections with. Sounds like a rational idea: "thread for clubkids who would make good, passable, attractive tgirls IF they were trans & transitioned."

Hmm, yet there is another thread here. One about "GG's that would make good, passable, attractive tgirls IF they had a cock" yet that thread has almost no interest, comparatively. Which says something in itself I would imagine. But, it could be that the reason why the former has more interest than the later... is because the later is absurd (no GG is going to wake up tomorrow with a 9 inch functional cock), whereas some (not all, but some) clubkids ARE trans, and HAVE transitioned. Maybe the "fantasy" if you will, needs (in addition of being a bit pedophilic in nature) a sense of realism that "GGs that would make good tgirls" fails to provide.

Per the OP, I am inclined on face value to agree with Celeste.

jordyd19
02-11-2009, 06:30 AM
well younger girls are just headcases but the ggs ive dated over 30 are cool as hell. ive had mindfuck tgs and ive had ones that were great to deal with.

so the persons sex doesnt matter but there emotional handicaps do.

russtafa
02-11-2009, 07:42 AM
some tgirls are and some tgirls are great and i love being with them and i suppose the same gos for us guys

rick1977
02-14-2009, 05:42 PM
You should have specified the title a bit more to read: " American GGs "

Ha..Ha...Ha.. that's funny!!

SXFX
02-14-2009, 05:47 PM
I wouldn't say that.
For one TS girls don't have a "bitch shield" and what you do have is just a method of self defense from men who want to take advantage of you. GG's bitch shield has nothing to do with men, it has to do about the GG protecting her self from her best friends and the rumors she will spread.

To quote an old friend, "There is nothing that I can say or do that will hurt a woman as much as what her best friend hasn't already done and will continue to do."

That is to say, GG's are in a two front war while TS's for the most part are worried about horn dogs.

brickcitybrother
02-14-2009, 11:42 PM
I don't need to read all the posts to know that girls are gurls. Ts or GG ... they are simple very complicated.

muhmuh
02-15-2009, 03:15 AM
before society taught and my own parents taught me that all women want is a man who will be nice to them and buy them chocolates.

please dont tell me you honestly believed that relationships work like the one with your grandmother
be nice to them and you get a treat doesnt work in the real world and especially it doesnt work when it comes to sex
by all means be nice but people will pick up on you being nice only because you expect something in return

russtafa
02-15-2009, 03:26 AM
try my method be very nice to them and if you dont get any just quietly go on to the next one and when they see you with your next lady=priceless

russtafa
02-15-2009, 03:27 AM
try my method be very nice to them and if you dont get any just quietly go on to the next one and when they see you with your next lady=priceless

blonde_sweetheart
02-15-2009, 05:07 AM
I really don't think you can say one is more or less complicated than the other,it depends on the individual and what they've been through in their lives.For me,I have serious issues with self esteem and confidence in my appearance whereas another girl might have trusts issues or hangups etc . . I don't consider myself "complicated" I guess because I'm not down with drama or jealousy issues and I know what I want but other times I can be a walking contradiction.I just want a guy who loves me both ways even thouh I don't ever see any guy liking me. .sigh

russtafa
02-15-2009, 08:43 AM
hey =blonde

hey blonde_sweeteart i wouldnt treat you that way i only treat girls that think they are above the rest of us that way.my sincere excusess for that i am deeply sorry

LilWyte
03-27-2009, 12:31 AM
hey =blonde

hey blonde_sweeteart i wouldnt treat you that way i only treat girls that think they are above the rest of us that way.my sincere excusess for that i am deeply sorry :lol: :lol:

SXFX
03-27-2009, 02:58 AM
long story short, pussy thinks it's special.
Pussy doesn't know that pussy grows on trees and thus feels it's entitled to every fucking pair of shoes it sees and still get respected.
Tussy, well Tussy knows it's special. Especially if it's good looking Tussy. But Tussy is burdened with the curse of time. Tussy knows that Tussy only has a few months to a few years to get what it wants before another hot young Tussy falls from the sky.

jjhill
03-27-2009, 03:06 AM
I really don't think you can say one is more or less complicated than the other,it depends on the individual and what they've been through in their lives.For me,I have serious issues with self esteem and confidence in my appearance whereas another girl might have trusts issues or hangups etc . . I don't consider myself "complicated" I guess because I'm not down with drama or jealousy issues and I know what I want but other times I can be a walking contradiction.I just want a guy who loves me both ways even thouh I don't ever see any guy liking me. .sigh

Even fat girls get liked. No offense meant at all, but i think you like attention

sellmysoul
03-27-2009, 06:10 AM
From my experience with the few ts I dated, I found them to be more down to earth and grounded than gg's I dated. But there are many different kinds of women out there. Go figure!!

LilWyte
03-27-2009, 06:14 AM

Even fat girls get liked. No offense meant at all, but i think you like attentionfat chicks need love 2

jjhill
03-27-2009, 06:20 AM

Even fat girls get liked. No offense meant at all, but i think you like attentionfat chicks need love 2

lmao, i told my dad years ago. man im tired of dudes trying to holla at my girl. he was like even fat girls get hollered at lol

LilWyte
03-27-2009, 07:26 AM

lmao, i told my dad years ago. man im tired of dudes trying to holla at my girl. he was like even fat girls get hollered at lol
ahahaha

Chuck
03-27-2009, 07:56 AM
Ts are complicated in different ways that GGs

I must disagree. As a connoisseur of both women, and women with something extra, I find little difference in their complex natures. I believe that LilWyte is merely attracting what he is. Change yourself, who you are and what you want and seek and I gurantee what you receive will change as well, and likely for the better.

MORE ON THIS LATER

LennyKoopa
03-27-2009, 09:53 AM
I think there are complications and headaches with both categories.

It's so hard to find a good ts girl that can actually be in a real relationship. They seem to have so many hangups like they want to be their first or they categorize you as a chaser. It's so difficult to just have an honest open relationship.

TS girls seem to want to get away from what they are but, often you see them revolving their life around it and surrounding themselves with other girls like them even though they could live the life they want and have something that no one else would even know if they chose not to let people in on their secret.

Although money is important with everyone, it seems as though ts focus more on this part of a guy more than gg. It's like, unless you have money, then a ts will either do porn or escort even if they could work a regular job.

Personally, I think that money is important but it takes a backseat to love anyday. I believe it's nice when you can have a relationship solely based on how much you love each other and be happy with that.

I feel as though there are positives and negatives with both as well.

There seems to be more faithfulness with gg's whereas the mentality is different with ts. Given this is not the case with all, and I am definitely not trying to come off as a hater or trying to talk trash on ts.

I personally do not care whether I have a relationship with a gg or a ts. I fell in love once with a very wonderful ts girl, and would love to have that again. It's a great feeling having someone that you can love so much and share your life with, so I guess, really the complicatedness is worth it in the long run.

Helvis2012
04-21-2009, 08:42 AM
Maybe by the time you grow some hair on your dick, you'll have it all figured out.

phobun
04-21-2009, 08:44 AM
Maybe by the time you grow some hair on your dick, you'll have it all figured out.

LOL.

SophiaI
04-22-2009, 02:55 AM
well i think your cute!

astridshayxxx
04-22-2009, 07:22 AM
In my experience sometimes it seems like GG's below the age of 30 have a whole different set of values and priorities that are as complicated and abstract as us tgurls.

I have guys in my life, great, young, successful guys that will chat with me all the time about how they go out with a GG girl and they feel like the girls are always looking for the next guy that has a better car, makes more money, etc even after professing their love for my friends So I think younger GG's if they cute are always looking for the cash also.

At least tgurls have a reason why they are concentrated on money. ITS FUCKING EXPENSIVE TO BE A TGURL!!!!!!!!! GG's dont have to worry about 50% of the things Tgurls need because!!! They were born girls. Its an expensive thing to get implants and make you face look fem and all the other things GG's dont have to worrry about just to live life the way you want.

SO a local job at the Starbucks or even entry level jobs that pay $30000 a year after taxes dont cut it. Thats the simple truth and there is a very small percentage of Transgurls that have the education and the skills to get a high paying job even if they were out there.

I say to the guys here go out and get a career job right now that would pay you enough to take care of the bills in your life. Now add like 30% more because thats what it takes if you want to be a woman on an everyday basis.

Really I think human beings are complicated on every level and the idea that I hear guys and girls say "I dont want to date anyone with any baggage or drama" to which I say "your going to either be dating a stuffed doll or your going to be alone because baggage and drama is life"

Cheers and off to Los Angeles. See ya all at Cobra or the palms or I may go to Deep and dance my ass off,

Astrid Shay

BLKGSXR
04-22-2009, 07:27 AM
BUELLS SUCK :D

astridshayxxx
04-22-2009, 07:35 AM
Why dont you find yourself a bike that doesnt look Like a toy!!!!

HAH!

MacShreach
04-22-2009, 12:55 PM
<snip>

Although money is important with everyone, it seems as though ts focus more on this part of a guy more than gg. It's like, unless you have money, then a ts will either do porn or escort even if they could work a regular job.
<snip>.

To be fair I think you might be basing that on a limited set of women. Actually there are many transwomen who do have regular jobs, and indeed, have illustrious careers. Many are married and most are pretty much invisible. Lynn Conway's site lists a few but it's a really tiny sample; most tend to be flying well under the radar

These women are usually in deep stealth and are not even slightly interested in having a public "profile." They don't hang around at "tranny bars" and they don't escort. They stay away from places where they might be clocked by association. They specifically avoid men who are "trans-attracted," because so many such men are only interested in them to fulfil a homosexual fantasy....Pretty insulting if you happen to be a woman, and also because these men are a route to being spooked. So they transition and vanish, and this is also true of some transwomen who worked in the sex business; at some point they just disappear--not because anything bad happened to them, they just, maybe, met a man, fell in love, and now live as ordinary women....their former lives are just a memory.

When that works it's a happy outcome. And you have to remember that it is far less difficult than some people think for a transwoman to live successfully in stealth, especially if she is petite of bone, transitioned young and avoided the full masculinisation of her body; women like this know that the secret is not attracting attention and staying away from places where people might expect to see a "tranny." A good deal of the time transwomen are clocked because they are behaving in a recognisable way, they are wearing eye-catching clothing, they are seeking attention; but that totally unremarkable girl in slacks and sweater that you wouldn't look at twice, filling her basket at the supermarket, might be a transwoman in stealth doing the weekend shopping, just living her life ...

I've said this before, but some transwomen are remarkably beautiful, but quite likely to be "clocked;" Lynn Conway, for example, lived and worked in total stealth, in a fairly public position for thirty years and was never spooked, possibly because Lynn is attractive, but not remarkable. And she is most definitely not alone.

But as far as I can see, in general there's no real difference between how complicated transwomen and natal women are. I think transwomen's lives are complicated, but people are people. :shrug

gotchagood
05-05-2009, 06:20 AM
It's because if you were everything they wanted, they would have nothing to complain about or blame "men" for. The goals of today's gg is a goal that no man can ever meet. (fact) Why try? Personally, I'm done. I'm sure it's why men died 7 years sooner than women.

Tanuki
05-05-2009, 06:58 AM
when you like a girl .. that your nice to.. and she doesnt like you back.. its because you become a pathetic sap.. you lose your identity because it is taken over by your "love" this is unappealing. woman dont want a jerk,, ever. they want someone who maintains there own personality... if you fall in love,, and become a pathetic ass kissing mess. they will no longer be attracted to you..

astridshayxxx
05-05-2009, 07:08 AM
I used to be one of those Stealth girls that wanted nothing to do with the community, nothing to do with any situation that would point me out as "different".

I worked in Investment banking and did my job and slowly paid for the surgeries and such that I had and tried to become even more stealth.

What changed was a precipitous fall from making more money than I needed to not making enough to even keep my hormones right or other things that a TG needs to do to be a girl everyday.

6 months ago I didnt even know about hungangels, and the whole underground of TG Porn. I was just doing my bartending and trying to save cash for the bottom surgery so, as Maxx put it, I could blend into society, find a guy or girl, etc.

But I am not as "militant" about being stealth as I used to be when I was younger. Its alright that people will see my picture on tbe front of a DVD or at Yum or other sites and I will be out there as a Transgendered girl. Reality I found at least since the late 90's its almost impossible to be totally stealth anymore if someone really wants to know your background and gets nosey. Also I realize that the people you love the most in your life if you really love them you have to tell them about yourself.

Just my opinion,

Cheers Guys and Girls,

Astrid Shay :)

alyssats
05-05-2009, 09:09 AM
for me TS are more complicated than GG jeje

I just find TS to be very moody i think because of hormones

rcatf
05-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Well for a PC generic reply to the OP, I think everyone is complex and there is no formula regardless of gender or orientation.

As to the nice guy v. jerk question, that's the complex part (but not so much). Think about your behavior, body-language, conversation, etc. w/ someone you're interested in. If your extremely nervous, cowtow to them, put them on a pedistal w/ praise, stumble over yourself to please them, can't speak at all or ramble about random topics that they're not interested in, then they won't be interested. Think about hanging out w/ your good friends, how would they react if you behaved that way (or how would you feel if they acted that way towards you)? When you're w/ someone you're not interested in (or care about their opinion) are you nervous or insecure?

I think the typical advice of "being yourself" is true but kind of misleading. What "being yourself" really means is act like you do when you're calm, relaxed and confident. Pretty hard to achieve if you're insecure (even if you're a really great guy around your friends and family). Try to channel that casual you who isn't worried about being judged (confidence).

True, there are some people who would judge on appearance or occupation allone and it's unlikely you'll impress them unless you're Brad Pitt or Bill Gates (and some would throw themselves at them regardless of personallity)...but most people want to be with someone they're comfortable w/, who is interesting and makes them feel good or have fun when they're w/ them.

If you just want to get layed, then find reputable ladies, bring money and be hygenic. Heh, ok, 5P lecture over. :lol:

MacShreach
05-05-2009, 11:17 AM
I found at least since the late 90's its almost impossible to be totally stealth anymore if someone really wants to know your background and gets nosey.

Things are not the same everywhere and will never be, but in the UK it is now criminal offence to reveal the previous legal gender of a person who has registered a change of legal gender (Gender Recognition Act 2004.)

It's not perfect, and the potential fine may be enough to discourage petty and malicious outing but is not nearly enough to deter, say a tabloid newspaper, so there is still a long way to go.

dan_drade
05-05-2009, 07:31 PM
In my opinion, TG's and GG's are pretty much the same. Although I have only been with a few TG's in what I would consider a LTR, I have found them to be the same. The only thing that makes it a bit more complicating is that I have learned to be pretty good at giving that hormone injection every other week. :)

RubyTS
05-05-2009, 11:13 PM

cuz hey dont love themselves!!!!
Act like an ass with me and u already know how quick i am to pull back
ur nice 2 me, and thats y i adore u

LilWyte
05-06-2009, 10:45 AM

cuz hey dont love themselves!!!!
Act like an ass with me and u already know how quick i am to pull back
ur nice 2 me, and thats y i adore u
ur too sweet ;)

tstv_lover
05-06-2009, 11:04 AM
IMO, TS and GG are complex in different ways, but they overlap. Many of the issues challenging TS girls are also faced by GG girls - looks, dieting, clothes, boyfriends/girlfriends, etc but TS girls often have issues with getting the right hormone therapy. You'll see in here girls swapping their medication tips - which is great. I know that my gf struggles getting the right mix.

There's also issues about how to cheat or enhance nature to look, sound and act more feminine. Something the GGs have through accident of birth the TS girls have to achieve through exercise, operations, implants, etc - all of which costs money.

Sadly there's a bitchy side to TS girls, just like GG girls - but this is often short and sharp rather than enduring (yes, I know there are plenty exceptions!).

I have huge respect for TS girls who strive to constantly improve their femininity, often when facing rejection from family, friends, work colleagues and beaurocrats. One TS girl left all her family and friends behind to start a completely new life. That takes guts - but for her it was necessary.

So TS and GG girls are both complex in their own ways - and I love them both!

TommyFoxtrot
05-14-2009, 06:50 PM
I wouldn't say that.
For one TS girls don't have a "bitch shield" and what you do have is just a method of self defense from men who want to take advantage of you. GG's bitch shield has nothing to do with men, it has to do about the GG protecting her self from her best friends and the rumors she will spread.

To quote an old friend, "There is nothing that I can say or do that will hurt a woman as much as what her best friend hasn't already done and will continue to do."

That is to say, GG's are in a two front war while TS's for the most part are worried about horn dogs.

I would say more complicated in some areas, less complicated in others.

Unless the guy is gay or a bottom, she'll have thoughts of him eventually leaving her for a woman, and this is going to be elevated beyond what women normally have to deal with. A Super-hot TS is still going to worry that her man might wig and leave her for a so-so GG. The societal factors are not in her favor.

Their career is centered around their looks if they are an entertainer or model. That probably causes a lot of problems

One of the things though, just talking with them--they seem a little distant and don't respond to compliments like another poster said. A lot of them seem more interesting than regular women though. How many times have we seen long ass threads completely unrelated to sex, and been like damn...she's got a point. I guess the life of a ts lends itself to very interesting perspectives.

Also you got to note that acting like a total dickhead will work for a good looking dude, for us ugly men...I think it needs to get modified.

TommyFoxtrot
05-14-2009, 06:52 PM
when you like a girl .. that your nice to.. and she doesnt like you back.. its because you become a pathetic sap.. you lose your identity because it is taken over by your "love" this is unappealing. woman dont want a jerk,, ever. they want someone who maintains there own personality... if you fall in love,, and become a pathetic ass kissing mess. they will no longer be attracted to you..

True.

jjhill
07-06-2009, 03:57 AM
I been talking with this one ts for three weeks, and the girl went psycho on me. I think it had something to do with her hormones, her quitting smoking, her past, her sexual frustrations and all that other stuff. But damn, she makes me wanna be single for a long time. Three weeks with her was more stressful then 3 years with my gg ex gf.

Bobzz
07-06-2009, 04:06 AM
more complicated and often, IMHO worse

jjhill
07-06-2009, 04:13 AM
more complicated and often, IMHO worse

Hopefully all ts women is not like the one i was talking to. If so, imma just keep my attraction to ts women completely physical. Then to make it worst, she started talking shit about me in Spanish, knowing that I don't know Spanish.

BellaBellucci
07-06-2009, 04:14 AM
Almost ALL girls are complicated despite TS or GG status, but there are exceptions to the rule. It VERY much depends on the individual. I know TS porn stars who are completely down-to-earth and born girls raised in affluent, loving homes who are just miserable bitches.

It's all about an individual's perspective and issues, not so much their gender.

~BB~

jjhill
07-06-2009, 04:23 AM
Almost ALL girls are complicated despite TS or GG status, but there are exceptions to the rule. It VERY much depends on the individual. I know TS porn stars who are completely down-to-earth and born girls raised in affluent, loving homes who are just miserable bitches.

It's all about an individual's perspective and issues, not so much their gender.

~BB~

Your right, I did hear that girls that are receiving hormones are extremely moody. I'm personally not sure since this was my first time dating a TS. Which was something I looked forward to doing since I was 13. The girl of my dreams turned out to be a nightmare that's for damn sure.

BellaBellucci
07-06-2009, 04:35 AM

~BB~

Your right, I did hear that girls that are receiving hormones are extremely moody. I'm personally not sure since this was my first time dating a TS. Which was something I looked forward to doing since I was 13. The girl of my dreams turned out to be a nightmare that's for damn sure.

I didn't say anything about hormones, but since you brought up the issue: I'm on a pretty high dose daily and I get moody but I'd say I'm much more emotionally stable than a lot of born girls I know.

The problem I think is the WAY a lot of girls take their hormones. Injectibles are more potent immediately after medicating, but wear off sharply over time. This creates a roller-coaster like emotional effect as estrogen levels constantly ebb and flow.

Pills on the other hand are taken (in my case) three times a day, keeping estrogen levels as constant as possible. Interestingly, the body is only able to ABSORB so much estrogen at a time as the cell receptors rekey their preference from testosterone to estrogen. The longer you're on hormones, the more you can tolerate them which is why a lot of TS girls are a little wild when they first transition. Most that I know have leveled out considerably over the years.

~BB~

jjhill
07-06-2009, 04:40 AM

~BB~

I didn't say anything about hormones, but since you brought up the issue: I'm on a pretty high dose daily and I get moody but I'd say I'm much more emotionally stable than a lot of born girls I know.

The problem I think is the WAY a lot of girls take their hormones. Injectibles are more potent immediately after medicating, but wear off sharply over time. This creates a roller-coaster like emotional effect as estrogen levels constantly ebb and flow.

Pills on the other hand are taken (in my case) three times a day, keeping estrogen levels as constant as possible. Interestingly, the body is only able to ABSORB so much estrogen at a time as the cell receptors rekey their preference from testosterone to estrogen. The longer you're on hormones, the more you can tolerate them which is why a lot of TS girls are a little wild when they first transition. Most that I know have leveled out considerably over the years.

~BB~

lol I didn't say you mentioned anything about hormones. I did in one of my previous responses to the thread. I was just saying you was right, and I went back on a tangent lol

Nicole Dupre
07-06-2009, 04:42 AM
Generally, we're more complicated, and especially if you're a simple guy.

But we really are the best of both worlds. Unfortunately, many guys can't fully appreciate that, for a number of reasons. You want easy answers about us, but there really are none.

jjhill
07-06-2009, 04:47 AM

But we really are the best of both worlds. Unfortunately, many guys can't fully appreciate that, for a number of reasons. You want easy answers about us, but there really are none.

Thanks for the honest answer Nicole. Now I just gotta decide to try again or not. I'm def. a simple guy.

BellaBellucci
07-06-2009, 04:49 AM

~BB~

~BB~

lol I didn't say you mentioned anything about hormones. I did in one of my previous responses to the thread. I was just saying you was right, and I went back on a tangent lol

Ritalin is goooood! :)

~BB~

jjhill
07-06-2009, 04:54 AM
I self diagnosed myself with ADHD a long time ago lol

jjhill
07-21-2009, 03:27 AM
I wanna pull my friggin hair out. like i said b4. I still can't judge. I don't know if ethnicity has anything to do with this too. but cot damn!

BLKGSXR
07-21-2009, 03:29 AM

~BB~

~BB~

Ritalin is goooood! :)

~BB~ it ruins hearts...concerta. adderall or wellbutrin.try those.

rockabilly
07-21-2009, 03:37 AM

I truly believe that and want a ltr w/ a wonderful woman like yourself . The pursuit is a worthy one , as i know my lady is out there and all i want is to make her happy and be loved by her.

jjhill
07-21-2009, 03:45 AM
rockabilly be careful what you wish for. Trust me, I know its a common saying, but I'm feeling it right now. I'm easing my head out the lions mouth and hauling ass

rockabilly
07-21-2009, 03:48 AM
I hear ya , but this one girl has my heart racing and my pulse pounding.

jjhill
07-21-2009, 03:54 AM
Basically the two girls(TS) I was talking to where two of my all time favorites, for years! I had to ask myself did I sell my soul to the devil or something to get them? Both these girls are basket cases, and I'm so enraged right now that I can't think and I'm probably making no sense right now. lol, but yea one won't stop texting me, and the other wants me to fuck her while her baby daddy is at work. WTF!

rockabilly
07-21-2009, 04:01 AM
Tough call , my life is just complicated and for the moment i cant just simplify it. I wish i could just go for it , if it was only me i wouldv'e moved years ago.

feneman
03-08-2012, 02:51 AM
I've never been with a TG so I can't really write about that;

with that said:
the whole "you have to be a jerk to be popular with girls" is actually quite wrong; A lot of ppl mistake confidence with being a jerk.
Maybe some girls like bad boys, but in my experience, girls like a guy who recognizes who they are (and where they are from), who know who they are, and know where they want to go in their life.

Also, the whole "be yourself" is also true, but for one simple reason; basically if things workout and go further you're eventually going to need to show your "real" self, so why not whow it from the getgo and get the girl on your own merit ?

just my two cents,

Domino Lover
03-08-2012, 03:02 AM
All women are complicated, whether they are TS or a genetic woman. If you are looking for something that isn't complicated, stay home and don't get involved. For real.

top4bigbutt
03-08-2012, 03:11 AM
I had a relationship with a tg escort in the past, and I think when feelings get involve in a relationship, no matter your gender, we are all complicated

doctor screw
03-09-2012, 02:33 AM
A TS is side chick material,and a gg is wifey material

Marty Mcfly
05-16-2012, 01:12 AM
Much More Complicating then GG's.

hippifried
05-16-2012, 04:38 AM
Oh no no... So much simpler. Next time you have occasion to meet a TS, just toss out as many stereotypes as you can pull out of your ass. They'll just love you for being soooo understanding. Really... Try it. See what happens.

robertlouis
05-16-2012, 04:45 AM

And most tgirls, generalising in the way you just have, would call us self-obsessed am-I-gay tranny chasing twats.

And they would be just as right, and wrong, as you are.

broncofan
05-16-2012, 04:48 AM
This isn't much of a defense, but in terms of complications, gg's are no picnic either.

loren
05-17-2012, 06:17 AM
TS is more complicated than GGs.