PDA

View Full Version : POST CRAZY EMAILS U HAVE RECEIVED ! HERES ONE I JUST GOT

TsJennifer
02-07-2009, 06:40 AM
this was sent to me on myspace by some one ive never even talked to b4:

hi

I want to be honest with you. Comlpletely. I want ti have kids, 2 or 3 doesnt matter, girl or boy. I think not only will you be a great mother but I think me and you having kids...well they would come out great. what do you think? I dont want to waste your time, thats why Im being honest with you...please let me know ASAP. I know your modeling right now and your in the prime of your career, but it's something to think about in the future.

Sincerly, k****

Dont u think thats crazy???....lol

hwbs
02-07-2009, 06:47 AM
i did not mean to send....was hitting the scotch too hard @ happy hour....just kidding ;)

Coroner
02-07-2009, 06:55 AM
He´s just in love with you and desperate about it.

blade08
02-07-2009, 06:56 AM
Spam?

Or the person is disillusioned as to you having his children?

Don't mean that in a bad way, but way its come across he probably thinks, you are fully functional in the pregnancy department. Should explain that you wont be able to have his children.

Alyssa87
02-07-2009, 07:16 AM
wow. youre so real, he thought you had a fertile uterus. gettem girl 8)

Hendrix
02-07-2009, 07:31 AM
I'm shocked that the guy thought you could give birth to children.

Alyssa87
02-07-2009, 07:32 AM

he didnt know her T!

lupinIII
02-07-2009, 07:35 AM
Reminds me of a joke I heard a while back.

A gay man walks into a doctor's office quite visibly worried, when he finally approaches the doctor he asks, "Oh doctor, I'm in such a difficult situation, I need to know, is it possible to fall pregnant through anal sex?" To which the doctor replies, "Of course! Where do you think lawyers come from?"

Danielle Foxx
02-07-2009, 08:51 AM

he didnt know her T!

Ha... I got a few great ones up my sleeve too... LOL

Have to dig mine out of the hard drive

GroobySteven
02-07-2009, 08:52 AM
How do we know it wasn't a girl who sent it?
K..... ?

TsJennifer
02-07-2009, 09:00 AM
How do we know it wasn't a girl who sent it?
K..... ?

Lol.. thanks would have been funny but the message was sent to me on myspace and from a guys profile. I Blocked out the name for his discretion...

jamesedwards
02-18-2009, 10:19 AM
dam Jennifer you are hot. lets save the email, I wanna suck your asshole, fuck it, suck your toes and cock, now is that crazy ? lol hahahahah NYC huh? I am in the NYC I would love me some u dammmmm you fine.

arnie666
02-18-2009, 10:39 AM
I will have to send you one sweetbuns when I have had a few drinks about what I would like to do to you with a large marrow and come concrete mix. :wink:

Anyway a friend of mine got offered a whole 6000 pounds if she would let him 'impregnate her' his words . As it is a fetish of his to fuck pregnant women who he has made preggars. He then told her he in fact a very rich business man despite having very off spelling and grammar. He said if she did not want the kid him and the wife (his wife knows and is in on it apparently) would adopt it.

Castor_Troy05
02-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Gotta admire the guys determination even though it's never gonna happen. At least it'd be fun trying