PDA

View Full Version : 2 weeks till surgery date :) and I am bricking myself

LibertyHarkness
02-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Hi All,

Just thought i would share my thoughts about my upcoming breast enlargment and Lip Enhancement work in 2 weeks :)

So paid my deposit today, all fully booked up and ready to roll.. god i am excited but i also shitting myself as i hate being knocked out :( Still it will be worth in the end :)

I am getting the eurostar train and having my work done at a clinic in belgium.....amazing its quicker to get a train than is to fly there from the uk ....

Well hope everyone is ok and i will be doing a little video blog of my travel there, procedure etc and will post to my youtube channel...

Libby x
Well

alyssats
02-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Just relax girl and hope all goes well ;)

Odelay
02-06-2009, 04:36 PM
I am getting the eurostar train and having my work done at a clinic in belgium.....amazing its quicker to get a train than is to fly there from the uk ....

And people are so much more friendly on trains than planes, too.

Good luck, Libby. :)

gaiseric
02-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Good luck, Libby. I hope everything works out well. :)

BTW, how is your knee - are you still wearing the brace or has it been taken off 8)

luv4Tgirls
02-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Hey Liberty, take a breath:) relax, everything will be O.K. all this will add to your HOTTNESS!!!

LibertyHarkness
02-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Thanks all xxx i am just being silly lol ...

No i am not using my knee brace now, i wear it when i drive still just incase i was to prang my car ....i am having physio now so my knee is starting to bend more and my thigh will get built up :)

Well adding to my hotness lol i still have a long way to go yet to achieve what i am aiming for :) but its all getting there slowly and nicely :)

But i am looking forward to playing with my own boobs lol

Expect to see quite abit of my new look on shemalerevenge and asstoyedshemales to kick off with :)

Libb xx