PDA

View Full Version : WHY WHEN YOU TRY TO GET TO KNOW A GUY HE ASK FOR SEX

blacktsjessica
09-15-2005, 12:28 AM
HI IM J FROM NJ I WAS WONDERING WHY WHEN YOU TRY TO GET TO KNOW A GUY HE STARTS OFF MY ASKING FOR SEXUAL FAVORS AND WHEN YOU REPLY WITH HOW MUCH HIS WHOLE ATITTUDE CHANGES THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH BEING A TRANSEXUAL GUYS THINK OF US AS SEX OBJECT SO YOU WHAT SINCE THIS IS THE GAME ILL PLAY IT FOR$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NickTheQuick
09-15-2005, 12:48 AM

Ecstatic
09-15-2005, 01:06 AM
It's simple: they're men! Some of us are just a tad more subtle about it.

Dylan: "this one-eyed midget shouting the word NOW!"

Grace Slick (Jefferson Airplane/Starship): "Bless their pointed little heads."

Vicki Richter
09-15-2005, 01:54 AM
I've heard this from many TS girls. However, guys want sex from anyone they are physically interested in. They want it on the first night they meet a girl, the first date they meet a girl, even with girls they haven't met.

If all GG's took the approach, "Oh all he wants is sex, I should charge him", this would be a shitty world. Nobody would have sex just for fun.
That is probably why it is illegal to be a prostitute because government knows if women controlled sex from a financial perspective, they would take over the world.

But seriously, it sucks that some guys only think of TS as sex objects, but I don't think girls should take a guys interest in them sexually as that is the guys only interest in them. That is just a guy being a guy. I hear this all the time and it's a sad thing and this is one of the top reasons so many TS end up being alone. Guys don't want to date a hooker and girls don't want to feel cheap, be used and thrown away.

Perverted Monk
09-15-2005, 03:19 AM
Yeah, and it happens the other way around too.

For example, I casually flirted with this one tg in a bar and the next thing you know I have a booty in my lap and a hand on my crotch.

I just learned to "roll with the punches"

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-15-2005, 03:32 AM
Yeah, and it happens the other way around too.

For example, I casually flirted with this one tg in a bar and the next thing you know I have a booty in my lap and a hand on my crotch.

I just learned to "roll with the punches"

I agree, it goes both ways
and Vicki is right to an extent, men want it when their 2nd brain says get it
as far as [women] in this lifestyle go though it's the same damn thing as the men in it, horny is horny

There's enough men on this forum that will tell you the same thing perveted said and some of you [ladies] would be like "yeah right" but it's true.

I lost count of the attempts tried on me, it's gotten comical.

Jessica, the best game is the game you've known for years ma. Treat us all the same............... sounds like bullshit but honestly you'll be respected more for saying the truth then running mindgames letting some fella believe he can really be a constant person doing various shit with the exception of fucking...............

brickcitybrother
09-15-2005, 03:45 AM
On this one I agree with Vickie and JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

tubgirl
09-15-2005, 04:03 AM
so, how much is it?

Man Fuck It
09-15-2005, 04:05 AM
It's all a matter of how you portray yourself in an intitial meeting.

For instance,

You meet a guy online, and he clicks on your profile and sees nothing but ass, tits, and $$$ signs, first thing in his mind is this broads a freak...

furthest thing from his mind is going to be "let me treat her like the lady I know she truly is deep down inside"

Now,

You meet a guy at the grocery store, or in an online chat room about National Geographic or Politics, and he asks you about yourself and you reply in a normal human being manner. Said guy asks if it would be allright if he could get to know you better. He knows nothing about your background, and frankly it's unimportant at that time. First thing on his mind is probably, wow she's intriguing, let me pull out the cards so I could possibly to get to know this lady better...

chances are if he's a guy, fucking you is still on his mind...he's just going to be more subtle in his encroachment on your panties

SouthoftheBorder
09-15-2005, 04:21 AM
Jessica,

Just because 95%(?) of us men are stupid!!! Bothers me that a TS is consider a just a toy by most men.

Dkg
09-15-2005, 05:15 AM
"That is probably why it is illegal to be a prostitute because government knows if women controlled sex from a financial perspective, they would take over the world."

LMAO.....sure.

Anyways, ontopic - It's just b/c most of us guys are driven by sex. Just about everyday we think about sex, and when we see an opportunity to get some, well....Although, I'm not like this. I'm in it for the friendships/companionships/etc. Of course I want sex to, but it's not ALL about sex. Not with me at least

ezed
09-15-2005, 07:23 AM
There are so many factors to consider. Where are you? what time is it? Sex is sex! Men love it, probably the prime modivator. Human nature! Man nature! It's a fact Jack! If a man tells you he's more interest in trying to get to know you as opposed to getting into a warm hole he's trying to fly under the radar and get off...for bucks or not. This is for GG as well as tgirls.

On the plus side, if he wants to stick around and talk about you (not him) after he's blown the load then there may be something there. AND and this is a big AND sometimes a guy may be smittened with your looks, your demeanor and conversation and temporarily forget about the chubber in their pants and get a kick out of conversing with you. And then there's a connection .... BUT they'll still want to get in your pants when you run out of topics

d
09-15-2005, 07:44 AM
all bullshit aside where did u meet this guy? if its at a ts party then yeah he's trying to fuck

blacktsjessica
09-19-2005, 11:48 AM
NO SWEETIE IM NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE TRANSEXUAL WORLD THIS IS MY EVERYDAY LIFE ,MEANING GOING TO THE CORNER STORE,GETTING ON BUSES, TRAINS JUST LIVING MY LIFE AS A NORMAL WOMEN WOULD AND AT FIRST HES NICE AND PLEASANT UNTIL I REVEAL WHAT I REALLY AM SOME KNOW SOME DONT AND EITHER WAY IM A VICTIM OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT ITS A SHAME SOMETIMES

HungDevil
10-24-2006, 05:43 PM
HI IM J FROM NJ I WAS WONDERING WHY WHEN YOU TRY TO GET TO KNOW A GUY HE STARTS OFF MY ASKING FOR SEXUAL FAVORS AND WHEN YOU REPLY WITH HOW MUCH HIS WHOLE ATITTUDE CHANGES THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH BEING A TRANSEXUAL GUYS THINK OF US AS SEX OBJECT SO YOU WHAT SINCE THIS IS THE GAME ILL PLAY IT FOR$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I know transsexuals who are more horny than I am. The thing is that their incomes are not assured as mine is. It follows that they must suppress their sexual desires and keep focussed on making a living. The transsexuals who have a full-time job are more disposed to having one-night stands or even dating without the element of "gifts." Besides, if you want to live like a women, then having men want sex goes with the territory. What bothers you is not that men ask for sex, but that they want sex without having to pay.

mrironknee
10-24-2006, 09:42 PM
HI IM J FROM NJ I WAS WONDERING WHY WHEN YOU TRY TO GET TO KNOW A GUY HE STARTS OFF MY ASKING FOR SEXUAL FAVORS AND WHEN YOU REPLY WITH HOW MUCH HIS WHOLE ATITTUDE CHANGES THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH BEING A TRANSEXUAL GUYS THINK OF US AS SEX OBJECT SO YOU WHAT SINCE THIS IS THE GAME ILL PLAY IT FOR$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Howard Johnson is RIGHT!!
We're men, we want to have sex. If i'm not asking for it, i'm trying to figure out when is a good time to ask.
My question is, seeing that picture of blacktsjessica and her quote, .......
27" waist?
Just asking.... (and trying to count the $)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-24-2006, 09:44 PM
NO SWEETIE IM NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE TRANSEXUAL WORLD THIS IS MY EVERYDAY LIFE ,MEANING GOING TO THE CORNER STORE,GETTING ON BUSES, TRAINS JUST LIVING MY LIFE AS A NORMAL WOMEN WOULD AND AT FIRST HES NICE AND PLEASANT UNTIL I REVEAL WHAT I REALLY AM SOME KNOW SOME DONT AND EITHER WAY IM A VICTIM OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT ITS A SHAME SOMETIMES

Well men by nature are sexual predators. We Tgirls should know this for a fact afterall we were born a boy and has as much high sexual drives just like any hetero men around. Its not surprising that when a man see's something beautiful and pretty they have this inner desire to want it/her/him. Its part of human nature and evolution.

However, the "attutude" that most men exhibits thesedays towards transexuals in general and their somewhat warp "impression" that most, if not all transexuals are "nymphomaniacs" and constantly wants/desires sex is wrong.

I always think that this should always be treated as "on a case to case basis". While its true that there are alot of transexuals who are nymphomaniacs..Its not to be applied to the rest of us. Wanting sex, is normal..how one gets it is another story. Bottomline is: Some gets it for free without much effort while others use their charm/charisma flowery word, empty promises etc. whatever works for them I guess. LOL

Men would literally beg, steal or borrow to get what they want. Its really up to a girl if you let him. ;) If he treats you like a whore then just be one and get your cc machine out and swipe his creditcard for available balances/clearance. LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG