PDA

View Full Version : Christian Bale is a whiny b****

Legend
02-04-2009, 06:52 PM
Well if they ever decide to stage a sequel to Anger Management, I'd personally like to nominate Mr. Christian Bale to star. In a new piece of leaked foul-mouthed audio, Bale absolutely GOES OFF on some dude for walking where he wasn't supposed to and distracting the talent during a scene. Man, I would not want to be on the other end of Bruce Wayne's rant right here; he sounds like he's about to crucify the poor schmuck ... and all for trying to fix a light, or something.

According to TMZ, this took place on the set of Terminator Salvation after the director of photography "accidentally ruined a scene by walking onto the set." That would be Shane Hurlbut, who's shot tons of films like Swing Vote, Semi-Pro, Waist Deep, Drumline, etc ... (And yes, it kinda does scare me that the guy who shot Drumline is in charge of capturing post-apocalyptic creepiness for the next Terminator flick, but what can you do.) TMZ also says that Bale threatened to walk if this guy wasn't fired, and as such execs sent this tape to the company that insured the film just in case he ditched.

You can listen to the audio over here, but keep in mind it's filled with F-bombs and in no way safe for work. What do you think of Bale acting out like this? Does it change your opinion of him?

http://www.cinematical.com/2009/02/02/listen-christian-bale-goes-american-psycho-on-poor-cinematograp/

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/020209_christianbale.mp3

Dude is so full of himself, i've never liked his movies anyway.

Jericho
02-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Prefer the musical version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTihsJQHt48

Coroner
02-04-2009, 07:35 PM
LOL, wasn´t the director supposed to go insane like this instead of this cunt Bale? They shoot the scenes hundreds of times anyways, so why bothering like this? Man, what a cunt.

Dinand
02-04-2009, 07:56 PM
Bale rules!

reddragon1981_2002
02-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Bale rules!

Yeah, this makes me like him more. I have been on a few movie sets and rule #1 is stay out of the actors line of sight. Fuck that schmuck who was walking around breaking his concentration. Plus I have seen actors get chewed out worse than that for tripping over a wire or light or something, so it goes both ways.

FREEFALLL666
02-04-2009, 08:30 PM
Guy had one job STAY STILL WHEN ACTION IS CALLED. The lighting guy was an incompetent who should know better, GOOD ONE CHRISTIAN!

Tepres
02-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Ok, that was funny. I had my laugh for today. Wouldn't it be funny seeing him try to work a real job? Douchebags like this are nothing new in film. They just didn't always have people recording their rants. It kinda reminded me of the tantrums that Klaus Kinski use to have on his sets.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yITx7txr-7M

GroobySteven
02-04-2009, 10:59 PM
Guy had one job STAY STILL WHEN ACTION IS CALLED. The lighting guy was an incompetent who should know better, GOOD ONE CHRISTIAN!

I agree. Good on him - go off on the ass as it obviously wasn't the first time. When someone loses it when being a professional it's one thing - if it was a rant because someone hadn't picked out the blue M&M's, it would be different.
More hilarity at Legend being incensed at this considering his usual rubbish rants.

johnb
02-04-2009, 11:48 PM
at least he wasn't beating up his sister, or mother, this time. he's becoming a real man.

Solitary Brother
02-05-2009, 01:03 AM
I understand Bale has MAJOR anger issues......He has been is several other incidents.
He just destroyed dude....just destroyed him.
Now the ONLY reason he could do that is because he is the star of a movie...
That photographer is lucky to have a job.
I cant really judge the man because I have snapped before too(not that bad I would just leave if I was that mad) but his rant was very unprofessional.
My last 2 bosses(both women by the way at the same job) had the same problem.
The first one was almost as bad as Bale....thats why I wanted out of there its no good to work with people like that.
She made several grown men cry after one of her verbal attacks...she would throw things and snatch things from people a REAL MONSTER.
This is why there are shootings on the job people....some of you need to understand this.
Some people are just so terrible and unprofessional they think they can address you in any fashion they want...
No maam.
But Christian Bale needs some help....serious medical attention.

Helvis2012
02-05-2009, 01:20 AM
I think it's even funnier how so many people trash this guy who obviously have no real idea what the set on a feature is like. Yeah, he could have been a little more professional in his delivery, but did have every right to tear that moron a new asshole-artistically and professionally.
Maybe he lost it because the offending idiot was the Director of Photography! That's beyond fucked up. It takes a lot to get into character and in one foolish, stupid moment, someone can ruin a hell of a lot of work. It's a shame people think acting is so easy-"You just memorize the lines....duh"
DP's who wander into the frame they're filming should be fired on the spot. There's simply no excuse......but hey.....what would I know? :roll: