PDA

View Full Version : koh Samui Thailand ladyboy island

bucatini70
02-04-2009, 10:55 AM
Open invite to all the HA members to come to Ladyboy Island I just opened a really hip and cool hotel in Samui 100% ladyboy freindly with weekly Ibiza style parties for all members we offer 20% off already great rates we also have free wifi in all rooms Anyway come and enjoy the dream in Thailand with us!! www.hotelibiza-samui.com

Lee @ (+66)077-231-485 or (+66)086-332-8337
Sawadee!!

bucatini70
02-15-2009, 06:35 AM
The first post got a few hits but no one really responded.....so anyone interested we have ladyboy introductions and connections according to your tastes and the hotel will offer the reduced rates and take care all your travel needs so nothing stopping you from that trip of a lifetime to experience what you been dreaming of

DC
02-15-2009, 02:37 PM
I'll keep it in mind if I head to Koh Samui

tiramisu
03-31-2011, 01:15 AM
Any idea about rates

Odelay
03-31-2011, 05:55 AM
I have friends and relatives who have visited koh Samui, although I'm not sure they were into lb's. LOL But they did say it's spectacular vacation destination. Would love to go one day.

Dino Velvet
03-31-2011, 08:56 AM
I'll MapQuest it from LA. Be there in 20 minutes. Ladyboy Island sounds fun as fuck.

russtafa
03-31-2011, 09:18 AM
Wow if i was single i would be saving my dollars and ask if i could get a job with you

Richctdude
03-31-2011, 03:41 PM
nice!!!!!!!!!!

Nikka
03-31-2011, 03:49 PM
can u hire me?

william.howl
03-31-2011, 05:52 PM
The hotel looks great. What exactly does "ladyboy friendly" mean?

tiramisu
03-31-2011, 05:58 PM
The hotel looks great. What exactly does "ladyboy friendly" mean?

It means you dont have to pay extra when you bring a ladyboy to your room

alyssaluxor
03-31-2011, 07:11 PM
It means you dont have to pay extra when you bring a ladyboy to your room

wow really? ive never experience that before yet? ive never heard any hotels yet that will charge you because you have a ladyboy with you lol

thaibound
04-01-2011, 02:25 AM
wow really? ive never experience that before yet? ive never heard any hotels yet that will charge you because you have a ladyboy with you lol

alyssa, i'm pretty sure you're joking about never having experienced 'joiner' fees in thailand -- although maybe you're just saying *you* never had to pay them. ;)

as for being 'ladyboy friendly' it is still an unfortunate truth even in the very enlightened country of thailand that some hotels do discriminate against lb's, even while allowing work girl gg's easy entry. i found this to particularly be the case at some places in samui, and specifically in chaweng. when i saw one of my lb dates there slip a 100baht note to the night security guard on my first night there, i told her she didn't have to do that as i had already booked a room for two and we weren't 'sneaking in'. (note: *always* book a room for two, otherwise, even if they allow 'joiners' the hotel might charge you an additional fee just for having two people in the room, even though they wouldn't normally charge a joiner fee.) she told me that in chaweng she has to tip the security guard to avoid trouble down the road. that's only anecdotal evidence, but i believed her.

i have never had any problem with lb joiners at any hotel at lamai beach, which is the next beach down from chaweng -- smaller, quieter, and one of my favorite places in the world -- and i doubt you'll have any at most hotels in chaweng. just be smart and ask first. and don't be shy about it. unless you're asking if you can fuck a donkey on the balcony they won't bat an eye at you (and if you do want to fuck a donkey on the balcony, i'm told the best thing would be to stay at the penthouse hotel in pattaya instead)

as for the hotel here in question, i confess i've never heard of it. and i can't get the website link to reply to my rate request. it appears to be in a fairly convenient location and have some nice upscale amenities, if you don't mind being a bit of a walk from the beach (or still fear tsunamis).

finally, for anyone who is considering samui in the near future, be aware they are currently suffering from some severe flooding, so caveat emptor with any pre-paid booking.

naresuan
04-01-2011, 11:50 AM
good stuff thaibound , yes i was there 2 years ago as part of my annual holiday to Thailand, stayed on Chaweng didnt take a ladyboy out on that occasion, but in BKK they are very suspicious of LB joiners and may refuse to let them into the hotel due to their reputtation of thieving and associated crime. Up scale hotels in BKK charge 1000B for a joiner, hell that doulbles the fee for pay and play beofre you've even got to the room, Thailand is still relatively cheap but with exchange rates and a bit of greed on the Thai ppls part it may not be a cheap option for much longer.

Mahuluvr
04-01-2011, 11:59 AM
I usually stay at Patong Beach and yes, some of the hotels there discriminate against the Ladyboys. LB friendly is a fairly common question when I book a hotel.

You would think Thailand would be more progressive, but sometimes they are not. Still, great place to visit once in a lifetime. Some really good looking ladies over there. :)

alyssaluxor
04-01-2011, 08:39 PM
im not joking ive been in Bangkok many times ive never experienced the extra charge you all are talking about? in Manila/Makati also in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai ive never encountered that yet.

i always encounter emails from guys asking me for recommended hotels in Manila/Makati for ladyboy friendly hotels but im so lost because as far as i know all hotels in Manila/Makati will let a ladyboy in unless maybe the ladyboy looks scary and a thief. ive never encounter a hotel in Manila/Makati that will extra charge you because you have a ladyboy with you. most hotels even the vallet service boys in Manila/Makati usually been very nice to me they even given me free vallet service sometimes in return for a free *secret* lol ;)

dderek123
04-02-2011, 02:40 AM
Some hotels discriminate against bar girls and the whole sex trade.

In Thailand I find that the attractive, feminine, passable etc. ladyboys get treated normally in most places. The ladyboys that are tall, masculine, not passable etc. get treated poorly.