PDA

View Full Version : SHOWWORLD GIRLS

kaysla
09-14-2005, 05:07 PM
Can anyone help with any pics of girls that worked there

roy404
09-15-2005, 08:13 AM
I really think most of the photo's were published in Screw and in the shoots of the Elderwise.
I had many good times there and met a few ladies I still know today.

kaysla
09-15-2005, 04:32 PM
There was one girl name jasmin , light skin about 5'6 . And a dark skin women just dont know her name but she had a great tool.

thorn
09-15-2005, 07:40 PM
I've mentioned her before, but I'd love to see pics of Cheryl. She was Spanish (I think), but extremely light skinned with blonde hair. About 5'8" or so and about 145#. She was very well endowed, and frequently had the booth in front to the left as you came up the stairs.

sheyum
09-16-2005, 01:07 AM
heh mega (or anyone other showworld fans)

you really knew all of the girls there? I have to say in all honesty--there was one girl there I have never been able to forget--would LOVE to see her again..she was Hispanic--but light skinned and with light hair--she had the most amazing light latin skin--and a gorgeous face with these AMAZINg eyes!! to top it off-she had the best boob job ive ever seen--just the sight of them wopuld make me hard--not too big--but creamy and full with great nipples--she had a hispanic accent--she might have been Puerto rican.
ring any bells--the key is her perfect tits--flawless light skin and those eyes...and a beautiful mouth too--she was all arouinhd gorgeous--maybe the sexiest TS Ive ever seen..cant believe i let her slip away--anyone know who i might be referring to?? she had anice cock too--average size--but sexy..
thanks...

canihavu
09-16-2005, 02:50 PM
WHO ARE YOU LOOKING FOR...DESCRIBER HER IN DETAIL, I KNEW JUST ABOUT ALL OF THE GIRL BACK THEN.....

DO you remember a girl named Saphire? She was light skinned about 5'9" thick ass, well hung very sweet???

Tanabata
09-16-2005, 05:13 PM
I used to date a light skinned Puerto Rican girl named Carla, about 5' 7", she lived in Howard Beach at that time. She was a great girl, a few years ago another girl told me that she was now married. I hope she's happy!

popperluv
09-16-2005, 05:17 PM
We need another place like that.
Guliani messed that up for us but he is gone now.

kaysla
09-20-2005, 08:29 PM
Hey megabody you sayed you know everone there but you have not put up any pics or talk about any girls we keep telling you how they look but you act like you dont know who they are . Can anyone help with a pic of info on some of the girls that worked there ANY THING WILL DO!
THANK YOU. :roll: