PDA

View Full Version : My weekly spam LOL: Hotwendywilliams.com Video Update

WendyWilliams
02-03-2009, 04:23 AM
Ok I teased you with pics from this P.O.V (Point of View) video last week but now finally the 22 minute HDV Video is now live on HotWendyWilliams.com. Members can download or watch the streaming feed! If you download you have the options of Quicktime or Windows Media. Also if you like you can download the picture set via zip file download *entire set* with one click! Also once you join you can go to the “Coming Soon” page and see what the next update is. For the past year we have succesfully updated the website EVERY Monday!! During this video Nick gives some amazing head, gets fucked doggie and missionary and finally licks my cum as it comes shooting out!

If you like to see me get my short fat cock sucked and then place it in a nice sexy submissive ass than you will love this video! Also for those who want to see less guy and more of me! If you look in past updates you will see that during this video I had my webcam set up and filmed me filming us, LOL……….

Here is a Promo Code to join for only 15.99:
http://www.hotwendywilliams.com/tour/joinpromo.html

PSL4u
02-03-2009, 09:24 AM
Very poorly designed website and just flat out not user friendly. Also, add some better quality videos or drop the price to 5.99 and I might join.

rvince
02-03-2009, 06:40 PM
Very poorly designed website and just flat out not user friendly.

Not "user friendly"? care to elaborate?

Also, add some better quality videos or drop the price to 5.99 and I might join.

The videos on the tour are just short, low quality, clips. Of course the videos in the member area are full lenght and HQ.

WendyWilliams
02-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Yea not sure how much easier the navigation could be...........In the members area there are tabs across the top and on the side. Simple!

As far as the videos, they are full length HQ as Vince said. Also above is a screenshot taken from the video, as you see its crystal clear!

Oh well cant please everyone!