PDA

View Full Version : The Cucoon.............

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Order this you whores!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.susannehangaard.dk/uk/cucoon/

http://www.susannehangaard.dk/uk/cucoon/cucoon1.jpg

Cucoon
Who hasn't tried being in that situation when you need a condom - fast? You have to get out of bed and remember where you last stashed the condoms, perhaps even toying with the idea of dropping the condom altogether, as there are many who also have an aversion to using them.

Cucoon is a product that brings this problem out into the open. How else do you find renewed appreciation for the condom, and how do you let your attitude towards the use of condoms be known to your surroundings? Aided by humour, Cucoon is a product that attempts to create an alternative and more appreciative attitude towards condoms.

With a Cucoon, you are prepared contraceptive-wise, when sex is on the cards. The condom has been given a central place of its own, within easy reach when foreplay leads to the next step - pleasurable and enjoyable, and yet also linked with untold consequences and risks.

Dimensioner: (H/W/D): 40 cm x 18 cm x 20 cm • Materials: porcelain, mdf, nylon cord, mechanics

Ts CinthyaNY
02-03-2009, 04:01 PM
I have a full bucket of Condoms... other it's under the pillows... I do not have the XXXL size, so you will have to bring it... OXOXOX

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-03-2009, 08:39 PM
ever notice how Trojan doesnt sell XL's in a box of 3, they force you to buy the box of 12?

it's like they're punishing the well endowed........

fuckers

SarahG
02-03-2009, 08:43 PM
ever notice how Trojan doesnt sell XL's in a box of 3, they force you to buy the box of 12?

fuckers

Or they're assuming that people who are big are going to be having sex more often, and therefore would be most likely to need all 12. :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-03-2009, 08:58 PM

fuckers

Or they're assuming that people who are big are going to be having sex more often, and therefore would be most likely to need all 12. :lol:

well yeah, but still...........lol

hwbs
02-03-2009, 09:24 PM
i saw they had them with some kind of vibrating thing on the ring...wtf , lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-03-2009, 09:41 PM
and their making XL Lite's now
smh @ that concept, they had dust on the tops

you pay $10 for a vibrating ring that you throw out right afterwards

ripoff

Ts CinthyaNY
02-03-2009, 09:50 PM

fuckers

Lol... Since the well endowed punish the girls with that big member why not to get some payback ... More to use in case of an "accidents" , LMAO. :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-03-2009, 10:03 PM
look..............

if it's 3am and some horny chick calls up a well-endowed dude and says come bang this pussy and the only spots close are bodegas, they should XL's that come in a package of 3!!!!!

A muhfucka should not be forced to go to Walgreens and slap a box of 12 XL's on the counter and get that "really daddy?!?" look from the chick ringing up the purchase behind the register all the time!!!!!!!!

:)

Ts CinthyaNY
02-03-2009, 10:37 PM
look..............

if it's 3am and some horny chick calls up a well-endowed dude and says come bang this pussy and the only spots close are bodegas, they should XL's that come in a package of 3!!!!!

A muhfucka should not be forced to go to Walgreens and slap a box of 12 XL's on the counter and get that "really daddy?!?" look from the chick ringing up the purchase behind the register all the time!!!!!!!!

:)

Well that Hung guy should be so proudly parading himself with those nice jeans showing a big bulge, those cashier love to fantasize about it.

I love to go with my husband and be with him when he gets them, now I am with the look " Yes girl all that it's mine and I get all of it" . Yes sir... :D

Ts CinthyaNY
02-03-2009, 10:39 PM
But yes... Lol for the funny mockery . Would love to have that kind of machine, you never know when and not finding them condoms...

*** Love to all ***

Cinthya...

SarahG
02-04-2009, 12:08 AM
But yes... Lol for the funny mockery . Would love to have that kind of machine, you never know when and not finding them condoms...

*** Love to all ***

Cinthya...

The downside would be if someone puts more in the machine then they'd ever have a realistic chance at using.

I know I would have to wonder when/if a guy bringing his own condoms, has ones with expiration dates showing they expired more than six years ago...

I can see that conversation: "Six years ago huh? You never told me you used to be married!" :lol: :lol:

Ts CinthyaNY
02-04-2009, 08:37 AM

*** Love to all ***

Cinthya...

The downside would be if someone puts more in the machine then they'd ever have a realistic chance at using.

I know I would have to wonder when/if a guy bringing his own condoms, has ones with expiration dates showing they expired more than six years ago...

Bummer., Lol.. Never thought of it.. :P

SarahG
02-04-2009, 08:58 AM

*** Love to all ***

Cinthya...

Bummer., Lol.. Never thought of it.. :P

The question now is how many people are now checking their pile of dusty condoms next to their bed to see if they're expired? hehe.