PDA

View Full Version : The Most Forgiving Gender..............

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-02-2009, 09:09 PM
IMO Transgenders seem to be the most forgiving when it comes to situations regarding lovers & money.

Example: I watched 2 transgendered women I know have been at each other tooth & nail the past year over some dude (who's basically a freeloader) converse as if nothing had ever happened. Now this could have been there concern over avoiding law enforcement at the time but I doubt it.

Example 2: Countless times I've heard chicks whine about lending [amount A] to another chick and never get it back yet you see them at clubs drinking shots of alcohol together with little to no regard to monetary loss.

Maybe it's because they are smaller in population compared to genetic males & females; it's inspiring to watch them forget petty bullshit at times.

JWBL

Ts CinthyaNY
02-03-2009, 04:22 PM
Cute Isn't it JW ? Amaze me how observant you are about the girls .

Example I : May be both of them girls are the wacky type and the same bullshit surround their lives, the guy probably trying to make his living out of them and well for some girls a young creepy looking guy is the best to fit in theirs lives ( or maybe the ones who have ball big enough to hang out in public and show some affection with some non really passable girls and have no regards for what the public would say ?) . LE can be a good reason to bond once again, who likes to be lock up?

Example 2: There must be two sides in that story, one the girl who borrowed money from the other and is in need of new ideas and a better image and attitude to work; probably a bit of a needy girl and who instead to pay that money she owe, she uses to provide and I quote ... "... To that one one guy who happens to have balls big enough to hang out in public and show some affection with some non really passable girls and have no regards for what the public would say" and his family, just for that little amount of love? .

Now on the other side it might be that the girl who lend the money who might have a more stable relationship and physically more attractive and more successful in her business and quiet smarter than the borrower to save and think of her future just gave up on that money to return to her hands... But there is a catch ... The Borrower girl just literally shut that door already and may be will never be able to open it anymore even on her worst moments. Let's say some people forgive but do not forget.

Well we all girls are human... Who knows, I just thought of ... :lol: :roll:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Good points, but you'd think that both of those chicks would kick that guy to the curb and keep an eye out for guys acting similar in the future............. and they don't.

Ts CinthyaNY
02-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Good points, but you'd think that both of those chicks would kick that guy to the curb and keep an eye out for guys acting similar in the future............. and they don't.

Have you heard the term : " Drama Queen"
Some gurls love the drama (they might think it's the closest they get to live as a GG), gotta have drama!!! Besides they probably not smart enough to have control in their lives so they for the most like to be controlled by drama shows. opps ... and by that creepy looking dude.

*** Love to all ***

Cinthya.

Helvis2012
02-03-2009, 09:33 PM
The guy should treat these girls with some respect. That's the biggest trouble.

Ts CinthyaNY
02-03-2009, 10:02 PM
The guy should treat these girls with some respect. That's the biggest trouble.

Certain guys still keep the "Macho" attitude... And others just weren't born to be gentleman but pricks...

*** Love to all ***

Cinthya

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-03-2009, 10:08 PM
fuck that shit

let's keep it real in this thread....

the majority of the so called drama queens that date a loser like the one mentioned in the initial posting of this thread always want to go for the Academy Award.

The Academy Award is taking some little gay boy and making him into their lover, their pet, their boy toy, with the misconception that they won't have wandering eyes. And even though THEY KNOW he will, they still put on this Oscar winning performance with the tears and all that nose sniffling and utter "I loved him, why did he treat me this way?!?"

bitch please...........

you can't train the untrainable!!!!!!!!!!!

eventually there will be stories of a 3some in which the 2 chicks in question ran a train on said little gay boy and threw him out naked in the cold to fend for himself right afterwards.............butt naked and hardly able to walk

;)
JWBL

Helvis2012
02-03-2009, 10:12 PM
You never know. Everyone gets fed up eventually! :P