PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble joining Allanah's site!

PhillyTSlover
09-14-2005, 01:32 AM
I'm trying to join shemaleexotica.com, but everytime I hit the "Instant acess" button, or any other button, it simply reloads the main page. I have my pop-up blocker turned off, any idea why I can't view any other pages??? Is the site down??

Thanks.

Castor_Troy05
09-14-2005, 02:08 AM
yeah her site doesn't work too well in some browsers, at least from my experience it doesn't. The sign up page is actually : http://shemaleexotica.com/navigation/two.htm

Enjoy as it's a fantastic site with plenty of Allanah goodness

Fraise
09-14-2005, 02:46 AM
Are you using AOL, try using internet explorer. i had that experince lately and the girl said use IE and all was ok :)

PhillyTSlover
09-14-2005, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the direct link, I'll try it tonight. I use Firefox as my browser, and I think the built-in security is sometimes a bit much. But since I have a cable modem, I need all the protection I can get. Oftentimes, even a firewall isn't enough to block intrusions!

Thanks again, I'll let ya know how I like the site!

rvince
09-14-2005, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the direct link, I'll try it tonight. I use Firefox as my browser, and I think the built-in security is sometimes a bit much. But since I have a cable modem, I need all the protection I can get. Oftentimes, even a firewall isn't enough to block intrusions!

Thanks again, I'll let ya know how I like the site!

that has nothing to do with firefox built-in security.
Most of the links on her site are broken: there's an extra space at the end of the URLs. IE copes with it, Firefox doesn't. (and looking at the HTTP/HTML specifications, it's Firefox which does the right thing).
Emailed her webmaster about this problem a few months ago, but never got any answer. :(

PhillyTSlover
09-14-2005, 05:35 PM
^^So, if I join, will I have a problem accessing the member's area?? The site is a bargain at $20 a month, but not if I have problems accessing the site!
Thanks again for the info!

Castor_Troy05
09-14-2005, 05:50 PM
You should not have a problem with accessing the members area, I'd advise loading it up in IE and copy pasting the URL into firefox. Like Vince said, the site is poorly coded, and hopefully having seen this Allanah with ask her webmaster to fix it.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-14-2005, 08:27 PM
hi

for some reason it doesn not run with fire fox-
but i am having the site completely overhauled
by the end of the month
by a new designer

sorry for the troubles-

but if u join and have a problem u can send me an email, the webmaster, or ccbill and one of us will take care of it.

sorry again-

Castor_Troy05
09-14-2005, 08:38 PM
If you do have troubles with logging in, just point ur browser directly to : http://shemaleexotica.com/members/members.htm :
It's how i log in as the flash links dislike opera just as much as firefox.

Good to hear it's gonna be fixed though Allanah :)