PDA

View Full Version : Femine Beauty-website

Princessolga
02-02-2009, 02:51 AM
Has anyone of you ever seen this website : http://www.femininebeauty.info/victorias-secret-heidi-klum
it discusses femine beauty, and the owner of the website says, that models like Heidi Klum, Alessandra Ambrosio, Gisele Bündchen and a lot of other highfashion models are masculine, and just have this huge sucess because the fashion industry is dominated by gay designers and gay men. Really dont know what to say about myself, if somebody says that a beautiful woman like Heidi Klum or Caroline Kurkova does look masculine ???? Why do people create such websites , i really dont get it.

Nowhere
02-02-2009, 07:57 AM
It's clearly a website made by a fat woman to try to feel better about herself.

I've been over it before.

While it is true that some androgyny is shown on the runways, most guys are into bikini models, who are usually different, entirely.

Also, it's pretty obvious that only a girl who looked like the one on the right would think that is the only way a woman should look.

If you look at all the photos, the only difference between the left and the right is bodyfat percentile.

If she wasn't doing it to justify herself being overweight, she could use some of the girls from femjoy.com, who are slim and curvy, not just women who have more bodyfat.

scroller
02-02-2009, 09:12 AM
I've independently thought the same thing. Fundamentally, the website author is correct -- high-fashion models tend to have very high cheekbones, very small breasts, and to be quite androgynous.

Personally, I like that look (a mixture of male and female traits). I also like a curvy natural women in her own way and time, too. On this particular website I think the fashion models look better (the author has picked very bloodless photos for the more "womanly" ladies).

Last time this occurred to me was this photo of Cindy Crawford I ran into last week in her prime. I thought it was hot, and I couldn't help thinking she looked pretty manly. Even moreso if you see pictures of her nowadays.

alyssats
02-02-2009, 05:01 PM
actually when you look at Gisele Bündchens face she does look musculine. If you cut her hair she would look like a man for me

irongoddess
02-02-2009, 06:37 PM
i don`t know why people waist so much time building this stupid hate sites.i understand everyone has an opinion but to build a website on this,i mean it`s silly
i personally don`t think any of these women look good
the very thin girls look with bones sticking out from starvation,it`s very unattractive and the chubby girls look that they love their pies too much
they should start eating regularly and healthy,the right food and exercise and get into shape.the most beautiful women in the world are the fitness/figure athletes Olympia
we still look feminine with a good muscle mass and a low bodyfat

scroller
02-03-2009, 01:08 AM
actually when you look at Gisele Bündchens face she does look musculine. If you cut her hair she would look like a man for me

Absolutely. And hot either way.

Merkurie
03-10-2009, 08:43 AM
The gender confusion is part of the sex appeal for alot of people. I tend to like both over the top feminintyof Daisy Benn ( the big tit girl on the right) and the boyishness of Cindy Crawford. Cindy btw has long been rumered to be a switch hitter.

That there are a whole lot of queers in fashion it is no accident that androgynous models tend to rise to the top. But what I dont like about that site is the standard conformist attitude of whats attractive.

Both Masculine females and feminine males mmmmm can be very sexy!

alyssats
03-10-2009, 02:59 PM
and i think most models need to have an edgy and editorial look to be on top

if your face is too feminine youll not go very far

just look at most top models they have very edgy face and facial bone structure

Richctdude
03-10-2009, 03:13 PM
wish they had dicks!!!!!