PDA

View Full Version : Trailer for new film about HIV

Azanti
02-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Found this on youtube, my understanding is that its a promo for a longer film.

Looks interesting, good to see something from the straight perspective for a change. A number of people appearing in the film are HIV.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3j67Eip293o

Azanti
02-02-2009, 01:28 AM
Don't everyone comment at once, lol

trannybanger
02-02-2009, 01:33 AM
I just watched the trailer... looks like it could be really good. Then again, sometimes people find it difficult to face realities that they would rather ignore meaning box office smash it does not make.

tsntx
02-02-2009, 01:35 AM
i think it looks incredible

tell me more about it

sammy2
02-02-2009, 01:38 AM
AIDS had become too virulent in society, it's informatory structure is base too heavily on fear of AIDS. This result in a lot of people not wanting to participate because they are fearful. Especially within the gay community.

Azanti
02-02-2009, 01:42 AM
All the more reason to educate people then..

AllanahStarrNYC
02-02-2009, 01:49 AM
I know the director and gentleman who wrote this.I met him through the late Lisa Kage.

I think it's a great and poigniant story.

Azanti
02-02-2009, 11:39 AM
TSNTX - I was one of many people who spoke to the cast during their rehearsals, what do you want to know? I am sure I can find out for you.

addicted
02-02-2009, 12:55 PM
aids is a fraud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7lw8G4PMKQ

lupinIII
02-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Oh goody, he's back.

phobun
02-02-2009, 05:53 PM
aids is a fraud

Fool and dupe.
http://www.quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/null.html

Ts CinthyaNY
02-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Looks very interesting, I would love to see it when it come out . Can't imagine how difficult life could became with this disease, not only for the physical challenges but for the social impact for the person diagnosed. I really admire this people strength and courage to tell their story.

Ts CinthyaNY
02-02-2009, 07:35 PM
aids is a fraud

You sound very skeptical, it is what you really believe or your fear of the disease...?

addicted
02-02-2009, 08:25 PM
aids is a fraud

You sound very skeptical, it is what you really believe or your fear of the disease...?

No actually its you who is TOLD what to do believe. The facts are there, Expand your mind.

addicted
02-02-2009, 08:29 PM
aids is a fraud

Fool and dupe.

That proves nothing

tsntx
02-02-2009, 10:28 PM
TSNTX - I was one of many people who spoke to the cast during their rehearsals, what do you want to know? I am sure I can find out for you.

like whens it come out
where can we watch it
etc

Azanti
02-03-2009, 05:31 AM
I believe the scheduled release date is World Aids Day December the 1st.

Sorry addicted, but I do not agree with you. I have heard this argument all before, god knows how many times, have spent plenty of time exploring the issue on both sides of that argument, and ultimately I do not believe the argument of the fraud is a valid one. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that's mine.

addicted
02-03-2009, 06:45 AM
I believe the scheduled release date is World Aids Day December the 1st.

Sorry addicted, but I do not agree with you. I have heard this argument all before, god knows how many times, have spent plenty of time exploring the issue on both sides of that argument, and ultimately I do not believe the argument of the fraud is a valid one. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that's mine.

Sorry but you were taught wrong and I am dealing with facts not opinions.

phobun
02-03-2009, 06:52 AM
aids is a fraud

Fool and dupe.

That proves nothing
That youtube clip of a fraud and a huckster proves nothing.

But there is no need to prove anything to a fool and a dupe like yourself.

addicted
02-03-2009, 07:28 AM
aids is a fraud

Fool and dupe.

That proves nothing
That youtube clip of a fraud and a huckster proves nothing.

But there is no need to prove anything to a fool and a dupe like yourself.

Actually the youtube press conference proves everything. it proves that EVERYTHING that was taught to people about aids was wrong. Sorry if you are living a fantasy life but thats on you. There is nothing you can do to stop the truth. You didnt watch the press conference so shut your trap.

Ts CinthyaNY
02-03-2009, 04:36 PM
aids is a fraud

No actually its you who is TOLD what to do believe. The facts are there, Expand your mind.

May be I try hard , don't get me wrong I do understand we all have different views respecting this pandemic ... But after seen 2 of my best friends passed because they had this " Fraudulent Disease " in a not really nice way ... I Can't think of the facts you talking about it.

addicted
02-03-2009, 07:04 PM
aids is a fraud

May be I try hard , don't get me wrong I do understand we all have different views respecting this pandemic ... But after seen 2 of my best friends passed because they had this " Fraudulent Disease " in a not really nice way ... I Can't think of the facts you talking about it.

I dont even you are on the same page or wave length of what I am talking about. The press conference I posted was not saying aids does not exist. Its a challenge that hiv does not cause aids and everything that been brought into mainstream science about aids is a fraud.

understand?

Azanti
02-04-2009, 02:03 AM
Sorry addicted, but I am also dealing in facts, like I said, I am well read on this subject, and I do not agree with you, while I do respect you have differing views.

I do not believe in the proof you have shown. I have seen an equal amount of 'proof' that offers a different view, backed up by factual information. So I do not agree with you on this. Understand?

tsntx
02-04-2009, 02:12 AM
how anyone can still believe that HIV doesnt cause AIDS is beyond me

if they werent one and the same the chat room wouldnt censor both of them

addicted
02-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Sorry addicted, but I am also dealing in facts, like I said, I am well read on this subject, and I do not agree with you, while I do respect you have differing views.

I do not believe in the proof you have shown. I have seen an equal amount of 'proof' that offers a different view, backed up by factual information. So I do not agree with you on this. Understand?

The only facts your dealing with is a movie script. You know how the movie ended. Why you have so much confidence in what your told is beyond me.

addicted
02-04-2009, 01:13 PM

The best thing you can do is do more research before coming to that conclusion.

chefmike
02-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Oh goody, he's back.

Yes he is, and unfortunately for the second time. The little shit stain was banned as worthy2 for threats, being a moronic troll, and pretty much an uncouth waste of space in general. He slithered back in a day or two later as 'addicted' aka adipshit with all of the charming qualities that got him banned in the first place albeit under slightly better control... look on the bright side though, every village needs it's idiot and hondarobot has been scarce as of late...

chefmike
02-04-2009, 05:07 PM

The best thing you can do is do more research before coming to that conclusion.

LMFAO!!!!

chefmike
02-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Now it's official--Gary Null, HIV Denialist and Crank

http://scienceblogs.com/denialism/2008/04/now_its_officialgary_null_hiv.php

addicted
02-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Oh goody, he's back.

Yes he is, and unfortunately for the second time. The little shit stain was banned as worthy2 for threats, being a moronic troll, and pretty much an uncouth waste of space in general. He slithered back in a day or two later as 'addicted' aka adipshit with all of the charming qualities that got him banned in the first place albeit under slightly better control... look on the bright side though, every village needs it's idiot and hondarobot has been scarce as of late...

Wow here comes the obsessed lunatic of the board who feels that he owns a piece of real estate on this board. This moronic narrow minded jackass follows me around the board and moniters every post I make.

Whats does this have to do with anything you resentful maggot? You write the same repetative post over and over again that I am this other poster. What the fuck is the point. Your not saying shit and your not doing shit so shut the fuck up asshole.

chefmike
02-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Yes, we know you are a clueless jackass.

Now we know the same about Gary Null.

Thank you, adipshit.

Azanti
02-04-2009, 07:14 PM
Sorry addicted but you make alot of persumptions based on nothing.

I have been working in the field of HIV since 1991 in one form or another and my experience is not simply based on what others have told me thanks.

Like I said, I don't agree with you, and I don't agree with your evidence, if you could accept that, then we could actually have a civil conversation about it, but its clear that this is not the case.

addicted
02-05-2009, 02:35 AM
Yes, we know you are a clueless jackass.

Now we know the same about Gary Null.

Thank you, adipshit.

chefmike, why dont you get a life. Why waste so much time following me around this board?

addicted
02-05-2009, 02:38 AM

I have been working in the field of HIV since 1991 in one form or another and my experience is not simply based on what others have told me thanks.

Like I said, I don't agree with you, and I don't agree with your evidence, if you could accept that, then we could actually have a civil conversation about it, but its clear that this is not the case.

I am dealing with facts you are dealing lies and murderers in mainstream science.It only figures your one of them. How many more body bags do you need to see before you open your eyes? Everything modern medicine is doing to treat aids is criminal. Thats ok continue to be part of a system that blantanly kills innocent people. Thats on your conscious to deal with.

Azanti
02-05-2009, 03:09 AM
My conscious is clear - why don't you go ahead and personally list what your doing to help the fight against HIV, I'll do the same, and we will see where we measure up.

chefmike
02-05-2009, 06:21 AM

I am dealing with facts you are dealing lies and murderers in mainstream science.It only figures your one of them. How many more body bags do you need to see before you open your eyes? Everything modern medicine is doing to treat aids is criminal. Thats ok continue to be part of a system that blantanly kills innocent people. Thats on your conscious to deal with.

:screwy

phobun
02-05-2009, 06:43 AM
Wow here comes the obsessed lunatic of the board who feels that he owns a piece of real estate on this board. This moronic narrow minded jackass follows me around the board and moniters every post I make.
This fucker is really paranoid. "Follow around the board..."!!!
"Moniters every post I make..." does that monitoring involve radiowaves or attempts at mind control??

chefmike
02-05-2009, 06:50 AM
"Moniters every post I make..." does that monitoring involve radiowaves or attempts at mind control??

LMAO phobun.

addicted
02-05-2009, 07:01 AM

its like the shit in your ass

phobun
02-05-2009, 07:02 AM
Oh goody, he's back.

Yeah I remember worthy2. Not only is he dumb and a paranoid troll, but he is also a bigtime racist. The pathetic thing is that he hypocritically admitted to cruising gay clubs in search of black cock. And all while using the vernacular of trailer trash. Evidently he never had no learning about double negatives.

addicted
02-05-2009, 07:05 AM
My conscious is clear - why don't you go ahead and personally list what your doing to help the fight against HIV, I'll do the same, and we will see where we measure up.

Do you work for mainstream medicine?

chefmike
02-05-2009, 07:09 AM
Oh goody, he's back.

Yeah I remember worthy2. Not only is he dumb and a paranoid troll, but he is also a bigtime racist. The pathetic thing is that he hypocritically admitted to cruising gay clubs in search of black cock. And all while using the vernacular of trailer trash. Evidently he never had no learning about double negatives.

Maybe that explains his hatred for Obama and his pathetically half-witted attempts at political discourse during the election...who knows...it's hard to tell with a mental midget like worthy2 aka adipshit...the filthy little bugger already has one foot in the acorn academy and the other on a banana peel...

lupinIII
02-05-2009, 10:06 AM
Anyways...

When is this movie being released? Any word on an Aussie release date? It looks interesting, I honestly can't think of any movies or TV shows I've seen which deal with HIV and AIDS from the hetero perspective.

addicted
02-05-2009, 02:10 PM
Oh goody, he's back.

Maybe that explains his hatred for Obama and his pathetically half-witted attempts at political discourse during the election...who knows...it's hard to tell with a mental midget like worthy2 aka adipshit...the filthy little bugger already has one foot in the acorn academy and the other on a banana peel...

Why are you even on this thread tinfoilmike? You have no reason to be here tinfoilmike. Your pathetic attempt to hijack this thread and turn it into a political issue has failed. No go away tinfoilmike and go do constructive like hanging yourself with a thick rope.

addicted
02-05-2009, 02:15 PM
Oh goody, he's back.

What does this have to do with this thread? Go away your a poor excuse for a human being. You have nothing to add to this thread or this forum. Your just a buttsore resentful lowlife. Obviously your upset because some other poster who you thought was me hurt your femanine feelings. Be a man and stop acting like a woman.

chefmike
02-05-2009, 05:04 PM
:roll:

phobun
02-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Oh goody, he's back.

What does this have to do with this thread? Go away your a poor excuse for a human being. You have nothing to add to this thread or this forum. Your just a buttsore resentful lowlife. Obviously your upset because some other poster who you thought was me hurt your femanine feelings. Be a man and stop acting like a woman.
It has to do with you, you moron, the troll who hijacked the thread. Your stupidity is manifested in numerous ways... in your grammar, your spelling, your blind trust in a quack like Gary Null, your stupid racism and misogyny, and yet you believe that you are so smart to have figured out that everyone else is wrong and you're right about AIDS?

When a paranoid dufus has El Ninian fantasies that he is right and everyone else is wrong, then that person must be demonstrated to be the neo-Kaczynski that he really is. Discrediting and exposing you, worthy2, is relevant to any discussion in which you partake.

phobun
02-05-2009, 06:58 PM

Do you work for mainstream medicine?
Yeah boner, he gets a paycheck each month signed by the boss at mainstream medicine.

chefmike
02-05-2009, 07:08 PM
LMFAO...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=42192

The little shit stain worthy2 aka adipshit is on the verge of another meltdown like the one that got him booted before...the little sissy's got his panties in such a twist he went over and started a thread in politics to cry about me...

chefmike
02-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Oh goody, he's back.

It has to do with you, you moron, the troll who hijacked the thread. Your stupidity is manifested in numerous ways... in your grammar, your spelling, your blind trust in a quack like Gary Null, your stupid racism and misogyny, and yet you believe that you are so smart to have figured out that everyone else is wrong and you're right about AIDS?

When a paranoid dufus has El Ninian fantasies that he is right and everyone else is wrong, then that person must be demonstrated to be the neo-Kaczynski that he really is. Discrediting and exposing you, worthy2, is relevant to any discussion in which you partake.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=37452&highlight=worthy2

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=39111&highlight=worthy2

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=39045&highlight=worthy2

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=39015&highlight=worthy2

Azanti
02-05-2009, 10:01 PM
No I don't work in mainstream medicine or have any dealing with or for any pharmacy companies of any kind.

Azanti
02-05-2009, 10:07 PM
Sorry going back to the actual subject.

There are at present no plans for an OZ release date but this info is all second hand. They plan to release in the UK first, then in the USA, my understanding is the first USA screening will be in San Fran (After the one in Allanahs house) x

addicted
02-05-2009, 10:12 PM
Oh goody, he's back.

Listen jackass I dont even know who are or what raped mother you came from. Who really cares though anybody who would take so much time out of their busy day to write such meaningless bullshit obviously has a problem. Get some help maybe you can reach out on one of those hotlines. Its also funny when someone is hurt and buttsore they start bringing up miniscule nonsense like someone cant spell LOL.

You obviously have no purpose on this board so get the fuck off. Anything you have to say has affect on me so keep it coming jackass.

speaking of gary null? His works speaks for itself no hype or rah rah gas needed. Your pathetic attempt to belittle gary null is weak so have proved absolutely nothing.

chefmike
02-05-2009, 11:08 PM
What's really funny is that this mental midget worthy2 thinks that he can somehow force people into believing he has a fucking clue about anything...it ain't working, pea brain...you had best get back on the shortbus ASAP, son.

addicted
02-05-2009, 11:49 PM
What's really funny is that this mental midget worthy2 thinks that he can somehow force people into believing he has a fucking clue about anything...it ain't working, pea brain...you had best get back on the shortbus ASAP, son.

Looks at this joker chefmike he posts pictures like a little fucking kid. Your just a diseased roach that comes out of hiding at night and runs away when the lights are turned on.

phobun
02-06-2009, 05:37 AM
Listen jackass I dont even know who are or what raped mother you came from. Who really cares though anybody who would take so much time out of their busy day to write such meaningless bullshit obviously has a problem. Get some help maybe you can reach out on one of those hotlines. Its also funny when someone is hurt and buttsore they start bringing up miniscule nonsense like someone cant spell LOL.

You obviously have no purpose on this board so get the fuck off. Anything you have to say has affect on me so keep it coming jackass.

speaking of gary null? His works speaks for itself no hype or rah rah gas needed. Your pathetic attempt to belittle gary null is weak so have proved absolutely nothing.
I think he lost his cool.

phobun
02-06-2009, 05:38 AM
Hilarious. Worthy2 is indeed dumb.

phobun
02-06-2009, 05:43 AM

Looks at this joker chefmike he posts pictures like a little fucking kid. Your just a diseased roach that comes out of hiding at night and runs away when the lights are turned on.
He has not run away stupid ass!

Are you representative of Gary Null's fans? A moron who trolls links to Gary Null videos then loses his temper and starts cussing up a storm when someone taunts you? You have not contributed anything to your position, except some foul language. Worthy2, you're an embarrassment.

chefmike
02-06-2009, 07:39 AM

I think he lost his cool.

Without a doubt!

He's having a total moron meltdown.

Again. :lol:

Azanti
02-06-2009, 08:16 AM
Chef , if you want to know anymore about the project, jump in anytime. lol.

Among the many things I do is run a support group for people in this siutation which has Ts members, as well as straight and bi individuals, it has a membership of over 400, I stopped 3 people committing suicide in the last six months alone, helped two couples have kids and various other things. It is a self help group and has no connections to corperations of any kind, nor has it any political affilations.

lupinIII
02-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Sorry going back to the actual subject.

There are at present no plans for an OZ release date but this info is all second hand. They plan to release in the UK first, then in the USA, my understanding is the first USA screening will be in San Fran (After the one in Allanahs house) x

Partly my fault too, I drew attention to worthy2/addicted's post for everyone to descend upon, my bad, probably should have let it go, thanks for the info on this flick though dude. I'll keep an eye on it's progress, I noticed it's still classified as being "in production" on imdb.com.

addicted
02-06-2009, 03:56 PM

Are you representative of Gary Null's fans? A moron who trolls links to Gary Null videos then loses his temper and starts cussing up a storm when someone taunts you? You have not contributed anything to your position, except some foul language. Worthy2, you're an embarrassment.

Nobody is taunting me its just uninformed idiots who dont even have the common sense to do research.

How can you be such a damn hypocrite? Foul lang? Think before you write dumbass.

chefmike
02-06-2009, 05:17 PM

Among the many things I do is run a support group for people in this siutation which has Ts members, as well as straight and bi individuals, it has a membership of over 400, I stopped 3 people committing suicide in the last six months alone, helped two couples have kids and various other things. It is a self help group and has no connections to corperations of any kind, nor has it any political affilations.

It is a good topic Azanti, and it's too bad the little cockroach crawled into it. The fact is that the filthy little bugger with his room temperature IQ tried to spread the same medical lies previously in the thread which I posted a link to. This was before he got banned as worthless2 and slithered back as addicted. Some of us would rather he not get away with it again, so we stomped on him like the cockroach that he is.

By all means do carry on Azanti, and please pardon the interruptions...

Coroner
02-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Looks more like a trivial "be careful" - commercial to me but AIDS should always be discussed, so I´d probably watch this movie when I get the opportunity,

Azanti
02-06-2009, 08:37 PM
Corner, having read the script when we were asked to provide people for it, I can tell you its alot more than that. This is only a promo trailer that they shot in 8 days with a budget of $3000 bucks, seriously, that was all. They shot one third of the script in that time.

They are doing the main shoot this summer. But I do believe one of the main aims of the film is to encourage safe sex, as well as educate people on Stigma, and things like the results of the recent Swiss study (yeah very uninformed me, duh) much about HIV has changed in recent times, perception of it, at large, sadly has not. I am sure this film will go a long way to addressing these issues and more. I know it also has a strong sub plot about Zimbabwe, so there is quite alot in there, at least in the draft we all read.

When we met all the actors and did Q and A with them, one of them even thought you could still get it from kissing!

arnie666
02-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Corner, having read the script when we were asked to provide people for it, I can tell you its alot more than that. This is only a promo trailer that they shot in 8 days with a budget of $3000 bucks, seriously, that was all. They shot one third of the script in that time.

They are doing the main shoot this summer. But I do believe one of the main aims of the film is to encourage safe sex, as well as educate people on Stigma, and things like the results of the recent Swiss study (yeah very uninformed me, duh) much about HIV has changed in recent times, perception of it, at large, sadly has not. I am sure this film will go a long way to addressing these issues and more. I know it also has a strong sub plot about Zimbabwe, so there is quite alot in there, at least in the draft we all read.

When we met all the actors and did Q and A with them, one of them even thought you could still get it from kissing!

Iam all for this film. I think a lot of people now take many risks in sex that maybe they would not have taken before. As I think a lot of people think the drugs makes Aids somehow less of a killer, no point caring about it, 'straight normal people' don't get it (not just drug addicts or male promiscous Gays) sorry buts that is the stigma .My understanding is that while they do improve length of life the side effects can be nasty and what people for get is you still have the virus. Which is a burden itse;f even if you are as fit as a flea.

I would lose my job or perhaps be restricted in terms of what I could do because of the nature of it. What do you tell family and friends , you go to the new dentist etc have to tell them you are HIV.It is hardly nothing but I think people are complacent and also I remember my Dad telling me when the virus first came to the UK the sick aids victims being taken to hospital by people wearing space suits as there was still plenty of ignorance. Talk like that in fact may have helped people take more care about sex.

Azanti ,a question , whats all this I hear about some people never developing Aids from HIV because of a different kind of immune system and I have even heard about some peoples bodies naturally attacking the virus and it disappearing. Any truth in this?

Azanti
02-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Arnie - yes there are some people who are lucky enough to get the one strain of it that is very weak, they are generally known as non-progressors. There are 5 strains of HIV, two which are far more virulent that the other three. There are a few cases where the virus has almost been totally supressed and some of these are still being explored for their validity and I am NOT an expert on this issue, though it has been heavily discussed at our group, as all these issues are.

It is definitely still killing people, even with the medication - we lost 5 people in the lead up to Xmas, though three of these were cancer related but I dare say the HIV didn't help.

arnie666
02-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Arnie - yes there are some people who are lucky enough to get the one strain of it that is very weak, they are generally known as non-progressors. There are 5 strains of HIV, two which are far more virulent that the other three. There are a few cases where the virus has almost been totally supressed and some of these are still being explored for their validity and I am NOT an expert on this issue, though it has been heavily discussed at our group, as all these issues are.

It is definitely still killing people, even with the medication - we lost 5 people in the lead up to Xmas, though three of these were cancer related but I dare say the HIV didn't help.

sorry to hear about the deaths. I do admire you getting involved in the group and helping others btw.

Azanti
02-07-2009, 12:03 AM
I admire the people I help more than anything.

Coroner
02-07-2009, 05:38 AM

Quality does not depend on the budget, unless you´re making a Science-Fiction HIV movie. :lol: I understand your aims. The way how people deal with AIDS today is very different than 10, 15, 20 years ago. It´s still quite shocking that some people still believe that you can get infected during kissing. Who´s to blame? The educational system. AIDS should be discussed at home, too. I guess it´s a taboo for many parents because they´re not well-informed themselves. Some might still believe that AIDS is a gay disease. My first comment was my first impression from the trailer but I´m looking forward to watch the movie. You have my support.

addicted
02-07-2009, 05:41 AM

It is a good topic Azanti, and it's too bad the little cockroach crawled into it. The fact is that the filthy little bugger with his room temperature IQ tried to spread the same medical lies previously in the thread which I posted a link to. This was before he got banned as worthless2 and slithered back as addicted. Some of us would rather he not get away with it again, so we stomped on him like the cockroach that he is.

Cut it out already you inbred scumbag. You admit on a message board that you rat and snitch of posters and talk with pride as if you accomplished some great feat? Cant you see you have no life? For real you sit there playing this movie role like are some kind of intelligent scientist when you are nothing more than a half ass brainwashed follower.

You talk all this stuff that get people banned than why am I still posting motherfucker. You cant do shit about it but cry and compalin like the feminine little bitch. You cant do jackshit but bitch and moan you estrogen having weasel.

chefmike
02-07-2009, 07:22 AM
Whose whining, shit for brains? That's what I thought, troll:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=42192&start=0

Go have a look in the mirror, schmuck.

That's what the village idiot looks like.

Yup, it's you. The guy with the room temp IQ.

That's a damn shame.

Because there's no cure for stupid.

phobun
02-07-2009, 08:49 AM

Cut it out already you inbred scumbag. You admit on a message board that you rat and snitch of posters and talk with pride as if you accomplished some great feat? Cant you see you have no life? For real you sit there playing this movie role like are some kind of intelligent scientist when you are nothing more than a half ass brainwashed follower.

You talk all this stuff that get people banned than why am I still posting motherfucker. You cant do shit about it but cry and compalin like the feminine little bitch. You cant do jackshit but bitch and moan you estrogen having weasel.
I think the misogynist nutter is about to go postal.

phobun
02-07-2009, 08:52 AM
Whose whining, shit for brains? That's what I thought, troll:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=42192&start=0

Go have a look in the mirror, schmuck.

That's what the village idiot looks like.

Yup, it's you. The guy with the room temp IQ.

That's a damn shame.

Because there's no cure for stupid.
With the help of Gary Null, he has AIDS all figured out. Worthy2 is not stupid, because everyone else is wrong!

Actually, I think he's twice blessed: dumb and paranoid.

phobun
02-07-2009, 08:59 AM

Nobody is taunting me its just uninformed idiots who dont even have the common sense to do research.

How can you be such a damn hypocrite? Foul lang? Think before you write dumbass.
I have nothing to prove, whereas you're the one who tried to hijack the thread with paranoid conspiracy theories by that quack Gary Null. Obviously you have a point to make, but you're incapable of making it because all your incompetent ass can do is lose your temper and cuss.

addicted
02-07-2009, 09:14 AM

I have nothing to prove, whereas you're the one who tried to hijack the thread with paranoid conspiracy theories by that quack Gary Null. Obviously you have a point to make, but you're incapable of making it because all your incompetent ass can do is lose your temper and cuss.

You have no facts about the lies you spread about gary null. The whole basis of your trash talking is a 5 second google. You have no conscious to even bring up bullshit like that.

The facts are in and whether you like it not its the truth.

chefmike
02-08-2009, 03:15 AM

I think the misogynist nutter is about to go postal.

Again, you mean?

I think the little creep may have been born that way.

Who knows?

Maybe he was dropped on his head at birth.

Maybe he should have been drowned at birth.

He's certainly one of the best arguments for abortion that I've ever encountered.

When the crazy SOB finally lands in prison(and you know it's only a matter of time) lets hope he takes advantage of any educational opportunities available, instead of spending all his time dropping the soap for his new daddy.

Or daddies... :lol:

Azanti
02-08-2009, 09:27 PM
The more he posts the more attention the topic gets - all good.

chefmike
02-09-2009, 03:55 PM

:wink:

chefmike
02-09-2009, 04:03 PM
HIV Denialist Gary Null

http://www.actupny.org/reports/denialist_gary_null.html

phobun
02-09-2009, 06:08 PM
HIV Denialist Gary Null

Holocaust at Waco, by Gary Null (http://www.bigeye.com/pentwaco.htm)

chefmike
02-09-2009, 07:13 PM
HIV Denialist Gary Null

.LMAO...that's perfect material for the tinfoil circle jerk that worthless2/adipshit started over in the P&R section to bitch and whine about yours truly. This way adipshit, El Ninny, thxtinfoil and any other acorn academy alumni still lurking there have something new and appropriate for their wanking pleasure...

Very thoughtful of you, phobun. I'm sure the loony lads will be most appreciative. :lol:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=42192&start=30

Herkyalert
02-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Dinosaurs never existed.

addicted
02-09-2009, 09:08 PM

Of course because I am exposing the stupidity and ignorance of the hiv cause aids myth.

addicted
02-09-2009, 09:12 PM
HIV Denialist Gary Null

Wow you 2 butt buddies are getting desperate. Is that all you mental midgets could do is run a google search? This is not proving jackshit. It only proves you are both brainwashed yes men. Both of you jackasses dont even have the common sense of a house fly.

addicted
02-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Dinosaurs never existed.

Actually they still exist with phobun and chefmike.

chefmike
02-09-2009, 10:28 PM
THANKS FOR THE BUMP, CHUMP!!!

chefmike
02-09-2009, 10:32 PM

Of course because I am exposing the stupidity and ignorance of the hiv cause aids myth.

No, just yourself.

Now there's a shocker... :roll:

addicted
02-10-2009, 02:31 AM
always happy to expose a fraud like you tough guy.

phobun
02-10-2009, 10:12 AM
always happy to expose a fraud like you tough guy.
Actually, you haven't exposed anything.
You posted a link to an old Gary Null video.
Then you got exposed as the dim-witted worthy2 and you lost your temper.
This is not helping Gary Null.

Azanti
05-01-2009, 12:15 AM
Just ap undate for you, as the crew came by one of our meetings the other night and explained the progress of the movie, and the director had a ton of questions as they are doing a major re-write to up date various facts in certain scenes, we also got a PC out and they read this forum, which caused an intersting discussion, to say the least.

On the film itself, they signed actor BERNARD HILL to play JERICHO's father, which was something of a coo (he was King Theoden on Lord Of The Rings) British soul singer JAMELIA and garage singer LISA MAFFIA are both appearing in the film, along with NIKKI AUMKA BIRD who appeared recently in the BBC remake series of Survivors and TORCHWOOD.

My understanding is they are also approaching Captain Jack for a cameo in the film.

OTHERS included DANNY WEBB, ANJELA-LAUREN SMITH and JASON FLEMYNG who was in the original.

We had a transexual girl attend out group just before Xmas, at the insistance of her counsellor, as she was refusing to take medication and her CD4 count was 24, we still could not convince her to go on the tablets and she died a few weeks later, which was very sad but that sounds like a different topic.

The was also a large article on the film in the last POSITIVE NATION magazine. I understand they're trying to get POZ magazine from the USA to also do an article, but it hasn't happened yet.

That all I know at the moment.