PDA

View Full Version : Watersports,Golden Showers,Pee Play. Anyone else into it?

PeePeeLover
02-01-2009, 07:25 AM
I know people are into watching girls pee but are any into watching girls pee on other people? Or having a girl pee on you? You peeing on a girl? This is probably my biggest fetish which I haven't done yet. I would love for a mutual shower with me and a girl covering each other with warm pee. Know of any girls into this. Please share.

youngbgates
02-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Wow...where is that pic from?

brickcitybrother
02-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Now how funny is it that watching a girl pee is seen as 'okay' and going farther is questioned. LOL

justatransgirl
02-01-2009, 12:03 PM
How much money you are offering?

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

baileyandkc
02-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Like most other fantasies, it's overrated...
when you get down to it, its just pee!

Sorry bout that

PeePeeLover
02-01-2009, 05:50 PM
It's ok. Every one can have their opinion. It's just like having a girl cum on you for the first time. You practically crave it and once you finally get it you can move on to the next fetish. That's my next fetish but I'm not looking for it to happen with just anyone. That's why I asked if people know of anyone so I can choose who and not just do it with the first girl who comes along. I want a girl who enjoys it too and will get turned on by it. Plus if I do it with the right girl and it doesn't turn me on as much as I think, than I can move on to the next fetish again. MIDGETS!

mtbazz
02-01-2009, 05:50 PM
thats a pretty hot pic....

PeePeeLover
02-01-2009, 05:52 PM
How much money you are offering?

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

If I have to pay to experience this than I'm ok with that. Don't know how much that type of stuff goes for. Why, where are you? Interested?? :D

fred41
02-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Plus if I do it with the right girl and it doesn't turn me on as much as I think, than I can move on to the next fetish again. MIDGETS!
no reason you can't have both...

baileyandkc
02-01-2009, 08:47 PM
shouldn't have to pay for it and it is better with someone you're close to...

just don't get drunk, pass out on the street and have some dog do it to you...Suddenly, I'm reminded of Long Duc Dong from 16 Candles!

Azanti
02-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Can be nice at a certain point in a very long evening.

Willie Escalade
02-01-2009, 10:45 PM
The only watersports I like are water polo, jet skiing, and fishing. :shrug

PeePeeLover
02-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Plus if I do it with the right girl and it doesn't turn me on as much as I think, than I can move on to the next fetish again. MIDGETS!
no reason you can't have both...

Awesome, now I have to find that movie. Thanks!!