PDA

View Full Version : Drunk late night propositions..................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-01-2009, 01:55 AM
most likely the majority of you dudes have never had this happen to you so if it's beyond your level of comprehension simply close this thread and move on; if you feel the need to reply to it and it's a dumb reply it will most likely be trashed, just FYI

Any of you ever been approached by a tranny either at a club, bar, or via cellphone with a dumb idiotic idea?!?

Example: Chick wants to have a good time with you and asks you to take her to a place she's staying and when you get there some other guy is also waiting, she'll tell you her tranny friend is also there and how you should party with them............ummmm no.

Another example: a chick calls you on the cell in the wee hours of the morning and drunkenly says how she wants to see you do [insert sexual act A] but there's a catch, she's with her b/f who also wants to watch.........ummmm no.

I mean wtf. Why is it that certain chicks think that guys will just break down and do a MMF 3some?

It's like they hear repeatedly from dudes on boards like this or at the bar while having a drink that the shit is gross to them yet a few of them still try to get it to happen.

Fucking weird.............
;)
JWBL

alpha2117
02-01-2009, 02:10 AM
The dumb idea I've normally heard is about continuing to party ... it normally occurs between 6 and 10 am on a FRi, SAt or Sunday night/morning when the place you are in is closing and if you go along with her you will end up in a day club surrounded by 20'ssomethings gay boys wasted on stimulants and wearing all together too few clothes.

alpha2117
02-01-2009, 02:13 AM
By the way the biggest reason it is a dumb idea is because at my age in that enviroment they assume you are a narc or a dealer and I look nothing like a narc.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-01-2009, 06:05 AM
By the way the biggest reason it is a dumb idea is because at my age in that enviroment they assume you are a narc or a dealer and I look nothing like a narc.

ahhhhhhhhhh the drug dealer thing

gotten that quite a few times from chicks on & not on this board

hilarious

brickcitybrother
02-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Variation on your second example:

I had a girl have me over and she's gets into it and then she has her gay friend over and he wants to watch and she thinks it would be cool too to have her gay friend watch her blow me. Ummm ... No - If I was an exhibitionist ... you'd know by now.

tsntx
02-01-2009, 10:54 AM
cant imagine why the MMF 3 some idea seems doable on this board

i mean w/ the obsession of gay men, cock, cum, guys that bottom, guys sucking dick, club kid fags, SMY fags etc etc etc

why would any girl think an mmf trist would be out of the question.... mind boggling

blckhaze
02-01-2009, 10:56 AM
cant imagine why the MMF 3 some idea seems doable on this board

i mean w/ the obsession of gay men, cock, cum, guys that bottom, guys sucking dick, club kid fags, SMY fags etc etc etc

why would any girl think an mmf trist would be out of the question.... mind boggling

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

justatransgirl
02-01-2009, 11:58 AM
LOL - I can say that I've had PLENTY of drunk guys want to come home with me/us from the bar. And the later it gets the more persistant they can become.

Hint gents... if I can see a couple of Benjamins poking outta your shirt pocket you have a MUCH better chance... :-) LOL

But in the past we've had a few after parties that turned out pretty fun and I'd have to say as a girl who has done a lot of double dates, that quite a few of the gents I've met who are interested in TS's sure like to have a cock in each end. :-)

So what's it matter who or what is attached to the other end of the dick that's up your ass or down your throat? If you have a dick in your ass your gay bitch, just accept it.

LOL,
TS Jamie :-)

flabbybody
02-01-2009, 06:11 PM
I knew a co-worker who was into watching his wife have sex with other dudes. we were out for after work beers one nite and he shows me a pic of her in a bikini and she's freakin Maria Carey material, not exagerating. he filled me in on the whole scene and how she's really into it too.

fast foward after a few phone calls. I go back to his house and she comes out of the bedroom in this Victoria secret thing. me and her barely spoke. I did her on their living room floor and he sat on the couch watching. At no point did I feel uneasy about him making a move on me. after one or two glances I never looked at him. He quietly wacked off, no big deal.
I went back a few times after that.

Ts CinthyaNY
02-01-2009, 07:26 PM
I think the whole idea of MMF threesome it's hot, especially when you can't get it done.

I mean if you guys have your fantasies about a FFM threesome why not we can have our desires , fetishes to be fulfilled .

Eventually everyone can hold they own opinion and it is respectable, I truly think that when you know who you are and you comfortable with your sexuality and your sexual preferences I do not see anything wrong in this type of situation.

Now that's my opinion, at the end it's each one of the men choice to who this sex scene it's proposed to it either go for or walk away.

Weird o no it's the sole idea of enjoy the moment .

trannybanger
02-01-2009, 07:47 PM
what's weird is when a guy you know proposes something like that. "hey bro, we should tag team that girl." "um, no. i'm good thanks"

Ts CinthyaNY
02-01-2009, 07:52 PM
what's weird is when a guy you know proposes something like that. "hey bro, we should tag team that girl." "um, no. i'm good thanks"

Now, that's weird...!!! even for me.. LOL.

Ts CinthyaNY
02-01-2009, 07:53 PM

**** Double post .. ****

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-02-2009, 01:23 AM
I knew a co-worker who was into watching his wife have sex with other dudes. we were out for after work beers one nite and he shows me a pic of her in a bikini and she's freakin Maria Carey material, not exagerating. he filled me in on the whole scene and how she's really into it too.

fast foward after a few phone calls. I go back to his house and she comes out of the bedroom in this Victoria secret thing. me and her barely spoke. I did her on their living room floor and he sat on the couch watching. At no point did I feel uneasy about him making a move on me. after one or two glances I never looked at him. He quietly wacked off, no big deal.

great story, applause
but that's soooooooooooooooo different

wacking off in the corner while you're plowing his heathen is not the same as some tranny trying to join the cockage in her mouth, etc.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-02-2009, 01:24 AM

great story, applause
but that's soooooooooooooooo different

wacking off in the corner while you're plowing his heathen is not the same as some tranny trying to join the cockage in her mouth, etc.