PDA

View Full Version : ts seduction

triplethreat
01-31-2009, 11:31 PM
i was just wondering why the guys on tsseduction are either really skinny or built but tiny. No real dudes. where does it shoot.

jesseflo
01-31-2009, 11:36 PM
they shoot in san fran,ca

alpha2117
02-01-2009, 01:53 AM
I would assume that it's all about looking the girls look powerful. Someone like Jesse or Yasmin can carry it off against most guys because they are (and I mean this in a nice way) Amazons but some of the other girls need a wimply looking guy to make it work.

flabbybody
02-01-2009, 02:14 AM
ts seduction is all about hot looking tgirls dominating and abusing guys so the wimpy looking dudes make sense. it looks like they're totally into giving it up. do the guys actually get paid?

jesseflo
02-01-2009, 09:47 AM
ts seduction is all about hot looking tgirls dominating and abusing guys so the wimpy looking dudes make sense. it looks like they're totally into giving it up. do the guys actually get paid?

lol yes they get paid. i like all types of guys so they vary it up for me as they know what types of guys i like so im lucky i get set up with guys i like from lil guys to buff guys and all in between.

YasminLee
02-08-2009, 08:02 AM
ts seduction is awesome..they have a pretty wide selection of guys for us to choose from...trying to find some chemistry. shooting a few scene again in a few weeks. xoxo

sheyum
02-08-2009, 07:23 PM
sounds like fun.
hot site
especially you jasmine--and jessee--shes aweosme
i also like the khoybi scenes--shes realy hot too and has a very sexy way about her.
i ran into her walking down the street late at night a few months ago and it was a turn just walking next to her...i was checking her out and she turned to em and said "what are YOU up to tonight?"
it was kinda hot

anyone ever see her in joeys big ass adventures? that vid with her and also amber vaughn --one of the best ever