View Full Version : Dominican Republic?

SXFX
01-31-2009, 06:49 PM
Dominican Republic?
any fun?
I need a vacation.

EyeCumInPiece
01-31-2009, 07:02 PM
Beautiful Country. Beautiful women. But be careful, just like anywhere in the third world, things can get sticky. I gort a couple things stolen by the hotel staff, and i was staying in a 5-Star. I wouldnt go wandering into the towns either, stay where you see white people. lol. No offense to my dominicanos on here. Im Puerto Rican and when i went to Puerto Rico i had the same issues.

SXFX
01-31-2009, 07:05 PM
Any ts girls / clubs there?

EyeCumInPiece
01-31-2009, 07:11 PM
im sure there are but im not sure where. i seen a couple ts streetwalkers, but nothing to brag about. They certainly were not up to par with the NYC girls. Honestly, i wouldnt know. I was on a gg fest when i was there. Im gonna do some research tho n see if i can find out 4 u.

SXFX
01-31-2009, 07:19 PM
YEAH....my friend went and had a great time and now wants me to join him.
And honestly, I think I need it!

poketman
01-31-2009, 09:02 PM
pm me for some telephone numbers

thezodiac
01-31-2009, 11:24 PM
Beautiful Country. Beautiful women. But be careful, just like anywhere in the third world, things can get sticky. I gort a couple things stolen by the hotel staff, and i was staying in a 5-Star. I wouldnt go wandering into the towns either, stay where you see white people. lol. No offense to my dominicanos on here. Im Puerto Rican and when i went to Puerto Rico i had the same issues.
nacistes en Puerto Rico, o tus padres son de PR?

MrF
02-01-2009, 06:08 AM
I've been thinking of going for a long time, but the reality is I'll probably never make it. I'm too impoverished -- or rather, have too many obligations -- plus I'm a little leary of the risks.

Sosua, Puerto Plata, Santo Domingo, and Boca Chica look like the most fun. Big upside: P4P is legal (what a concept !) and there are tons of beautiful girls, so I've heard. Downers: grinding 3rd world poverty, crime, high HIV incidence.

Another thing I've read is the the Caribbean is quite homophobic, and transgendersism is suppressed, hence TGirls are rare in public or in the P4P scene. But, again, I've never been there, so others here may know better.