PDA

View Full Version : Should Girls Charge Guys by the Pound?

justatransgirl
01-31-2009, 11:07 AM
This is a response to Danielle's thread about charging by the inch... LOL :-) :-)

Maybe t-girls should charge the guys by the pound.

The more you weight, the more you pay!

That'll give you guys incentive to get rid of that Dunlaps Disease...

You know Dunlaps Disease... that's when your belly done laps over your belt... :-)

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

SarahG
01-31-2009, 11:21 AM
This is a response to Danielle's thread about charging by the inch... LOL :-) :-)

Maybe t-girls should charge the guys by the pound.

The more you weight, the more you pay!

That'll give you guys incentive to get rid of that Dunlaps Disease...

You know Dunlaps Disease... that's when your belly done laps over your belt... :-)

Giggles,

Muscle mass weighs more than fat tissue, so that would also make really fit guys who lift weights all the time have to pay more.

justatransgirl
01-31-2009, 11:57 AM
Muscle mass weighs more than fat tissue, so that would also make really fit guys who lift weights all the time have to pay more.

How true. I'm open to offering "beefcake" discounts...

LOL,

wombat33
01-31-2009, 02:47 PM
Yeah but when you charge the guys extra for thier extra pounds, make sure the girls deduct the "COMPLETELY LYING OUT OF MY ASS" discount for lying about thier cock size, showing great pics all dolled up and then answerintg the door in a bathrobe with a dick that is 4 inches and does not get hard.

nyuk nyuk nyuk

justatransgirl
02-01-2009, 12:09 PM
LOL - you said it Wombat. :-)

PS - I love FOGS (that's "fat old guys" for you who don't know the acronynms...)

New question - should girls offer discounts by the pound?

Giggles,

Jericho
02-01-2009, 03:37 PM
New question - should girls offer discounts by the pound?

Giggles,

:shock: I bet the coroner had a field day with that one!

alyssats
02-01-2009, 04:33 PM
i like this idea up up up

freak
02-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Oh no we can not do that. If we did I would have to quit eating or go broke. LOL

Helvis2012
02-06-2009, 02:53 AM
Why not? Who wants to fuck some fat ass pig?

barefootjoe69
02-06-2009, 03:03 AM
How about, the harder you pound a guy, the more he pays! :lol:

justatransgirl
02-06-2009, 03:06 AM
How about the harder a guy can pound the girl the bigger a discount HE gets! :-)

Giggles,

trish
02-06-2009, 03:22 AM
I can't count the number of times I was literally crushed under a humping mass of gelatinous flesh clawing its way toward orgasm. The cock up my ass harder than any other part of the gargantuan pink, panting creature on top of me; his rhythmic contortions literally walking my bed across the hardwood floor. I remember how the bed would pick up speed as the climax came within reach, how i feared we would crash through the wood and plaster and into the kitchen below. How many times did the massive monster explode just in time to bring us to a gasping, screeching, convulsive halt!?

Yes, by all means yyeessss, charge by the pound.

trish
02-06-2009, 03:23 AM
dp

barefootjoe69
02-06-2009, 03:29 AM
How about the harder a guy can pound the girl the bigger a discount HE gets! :-)

Giggles,
I'll go for that also :D

Space_Cowboy
02-06-2009, 04:19 AM
I can't count the number of times I was literally crushed under a humping mass of gelatinous flesh clawing its way toward orgasm. The cock up my ass harder than any other part of the gargantuan pink, panting creature on top of me; his rhythmic contortions literally walking my bed across the hardwood floor. I remember how the bed would pick up speed as the climax came within reach, how i feared we would crash through the wood and plaster and into the kitchen below. How many times did the massive monster explode just in time to bring us to a gasping, screeching, convulsive halt!?

hahahaha that is some of the funniest descriptive writing I have heard in years, you brought the scene alive for me. You have my sympathies, it sounds shocking.

bte
02-06-2009, 10:34 AM

then why do you accept fat guys as clients? it's just digusting

cadcad
02-14-2009, 05:04 PM
How about, the harder you pound a guy, the more he pays! :lol:

this

TheLongChodeAhead
02-14-2009, 06:44 PM
i thought only fat people paid for sex anyways

trish
02-14-2009, 06:57 PM
Gee, bte, that's not disgusting. I thought my description was quite erotic. I guess you just have to be into jello monsters, flesh folds and a little submissive humiliation.