PDA

View Full Version : Super hot chilli & pasta

JamesHunt
01-30-2009, 07:29 AM
is a great way to recover from one mutherfucker of a hangover. Just thought I'd let all you people know that.

Preferably mixed with minced beef & sour tomatoes :wink:

Jericho
01-30-2009, 09:23 PM
Yeah, if ya wanna shit like greased lightning from both ends! :shock:

SarahG
01-30-2009, 09:28 PM
See now I am going to be craving chili all day, knowing that I have ground up meat in the freezer.

Jericho
01-30-2009, 10:33 PM
See now I am going to be craving chili all day, knowing that I have ground up meat in the freezer.

Resistence is futile! :lol:

Tepres
01-30-2009, 11:08 PM

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/271044/fire_fart/

SarahG
01-30-2009, 11:13 PM

:why

Dino Velvet
01-30-2009, 11:17 PM
My favorite hangover food is a 6 egg omelet with lots of crumbled Jimmy Dean Spicy Sausage, Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and chopped green onions with lots of Tabasco Sauce on top. I'll have 4 pieces of 7 Grain buttered whole wheat toast on the side. I wash it down with a half pot of Peet's Italian Roast Coffee.

Jericho
01-30-2009, 11:25 PM

Like you'd want to risk that after one Guptas' (Biddulph) currys.
Never mind the arseburn, think about the spalatter...That aint *flock* wallpaper! :shock:

El Nino
01-30-2009, 11:57 PM
My favorite hangover food is a 6 egg omelet with lots of crumbled Jimmy Dean Spicy Sausage, Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and chopped green onions with lots of Tabasco Sauce on top. I'll have 4 pieces of 7 Grain buttered whole wheat toast on the side. I wash it down with a half pot of Peet's Italian Roast Coffee.

6 eggs dude? Awww man, how the hell? You must be like 300 lbs, eh?

Jericho
01-31-2009, 12:03 AM

I have no idea what half of those ingredients are, but, you're one sick puppy, Dino
I'll stick with 'staying drunk'! :lol:

Dino Velvet
01-31-2009, 12:09 AM

298 after my last power dump.

Intrepid
01-31-2009, 12:10 AM
is a great way to recover from one mutherfucker of a hangover. Just thought I'd let all you people know that.

Preferably mixed with minced beef & sour tomatoes :wink:

Better have a 12-pack of Charmin in the house.

SarahG
01-31-2009, 12:13 AM

I have no idea what half of those ingredients are, but, you're one sick puppy, Dino

Being drunk in the first place is overrated imo.

SarahG
01-31-2009, 12:14 AM

Being drunk in the first place is overrated imo.

El Nino
01-31-2009, 12:34 AM

298 after my last power dump.
AHAHHAHAAA!

arnie666
01-31-2009, 05:11 AM
The best hang over cure is to go for a run. Serious , all that pounding the pavements, fresh air etc and I guarantee you will be sorted. Then finish off with a full english and a mug of coffee and it will be a distant memory.That even cured the 12 hr pub crawl where I puked up half way several times to take in more lager.