PDA

View Full Version : Village Cafe--7th avenue-nyc-anyone know about it?

sheyum
01-29-2009, 10:15 PM
hey
anyone know anything about this place? it used to be popular--i think it might have been the new edelweiss location a few years back
its fallen from favor

but the other night i was walking by and there was a gorgeous latina in the window--she summoned me in and i coudnt resist...she was very horny and was trying to get me to go upstairs and "do something with her"
she really was hot....the whole thing made me nervous..there were only a few people in the place...
but outside--a few doors down--wa ssome creepy shifty looking guy standing around..Im sure he was affiliated wiht the club in some way but not sure how..he was making me nervous...
anyone know anything about the mechanisms of this joint??

hwbs
01-29-2009, 10:23 PM
been there a few times....i have also been summoned upstairs but just stayed downstairs 4 a drink...there are def some interesting characters in there but i would not be worried !!!

flabbybody
01-29-2009, 11:06 PM
kinda hit or miss. you never know who's going to show on any given nite, especially late after the regular parties have broken up

sheyum
01-30-2009, 05:22 AM
thanks for the input
question is---do u think its safe to go upstairs for a little action--or is it risky--LE wise?
and who is that creepy guy that hangs out outside???

thanks

El_hefe
01-31-2009, 10:20 PM
Wow, can't believe this place is still open! Who's going there?

slinky
02-01-2009, 04:43 AM
No one goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

dobie
02-01-2009, 06:29 AM
No one goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

dobie
02-01-2009, 06:31 AM
Place is a f**king dump. Mostly agressive working "girls" there. I wouldn't touch the place anymore with a ten foot pole. Also, the owner's an ass.