PDA

View Full Version : Hormone Therapy Doubles Dementia Risk?

NYCe
09-13-2005, 03:10 AM
In females studies have shown this is indeed true. How does this relate to Transsexuals? One wonders...........One wonders..........
http://www.hon.ch/News/HSN/513374.html

chefmike
09-13-2005, 03:19 AM
well..if one checks out a site that a "new" member is shilling for...its glaringly obvious that the study makes some VERY valid points...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-13-2005, 08:23 AM
In females studies have shown this is indeed true. How does this relate to Transsexuals? One wonders...........One wonders..........
http://www.hon.ch/News/HSN/513374.html

I can think of a QUITE A FEW broads this relates to, but since I'm being nice this week I'll sit back in the cut.......................

Nervous broads feel free to copy & paste my reply on the site where you feel "Safe"
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fraise
09-13-2005, 02:07 PM
Do they have to go on hormones? I mean for shemales really do the hormones do all that much Don't they have facial surgeies now?

Vicki Richter
09-13-2005, 08:44 PM
You need both to be honest. Man skin and woman skin is really different. Bone structure is not really all there is to it, just most of what there is to it.

I am pretty sure hormones make people crazy. Most TS self dose and most doctors have no idea what to dose.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-13-2005, 09:44 PM
you figure with all the technology there is that scientists would have created a formula for an individual to safely get the results they seek................

think about it, they've done so with supplements to aide in bodybuilding but they haven't done much with human hormones

yet they can clone a sheep

go figure

GroobySteven
09-13-2005, 09:50 PM
I've seen a few shemale clones....or maybe they were sheep also.
seanchai

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-13-2005, 09:57 PM
probably sheep
lol

Fraise
09-13-2005, 10:01 PM
You need both to be honest. Man skin and woman skin is really different. Bone structure is not really all there is to it, just most of what there is to it.

I am pretty sure hormones make people crazy. Most TS self dose and most doctors have no idea what to dose.

Does it change the face bone structure? :?:

Ecstatic
09-14-2005, 06:34 AM
No, and especially not after puberty. Earlier, there may be some bone structure effects because a child's bones are still quite soft and haven't matured, but there's still quite a difference. As Vicki says, a big effect is on the skin. If you've been with a TS with great skin, you know the difference: it's just like a woman's skin. There are many other effects, though again many effects drop off past puberty (for instance, affecting the voice).

It's kind of scary though that so many T's do their own hormones with no real medical knowledge (but then the US in particular is tops at self-prescribing meds, we all do it), but even scarier that so many doctors don't have a clue about proper dosing either.