09-13-2005, 02:03 AM
LoLz! @ Thiis topic ...
<---- Loves colored contacts!

brickcitybrother
09-13-2005, 02:24 AM
No sir. I don't like it!

Sky_davis_nyc
09-13-2005, 03:23 AM
I do love green eyes but I'm sticking with my ice blues.

NYCe
09-13-2005, 03:29 AM
Some girls can pull it off but usually the really cheap contacts look horrible. If you buy contacts off the shelf, chances are they're not going to look good. Also you need to know how to mix&match colors. If you're Darkskinned, you can't have blonde hair and green eyes. Thats just wrong

hillbilly
09-13-2005, 03:41 AM
for the right girl yes. few can pull it off or pick too extreme of a color. i wanna believe its real. haha. don't ask me why cause not very much is.

hillbilly
09-13-2005, 03:42 AM
and yes that girl is divine.

TomSelis
09-13-2005, 03:47 AM
Some girls can pull it off but usually the really cheap contacts look horrible. If you buy contacts off the shelf, chances are they're not going to look good. Also you need to know how to mix&match colors. If you're Darkskinned, you can't have blonde hair and green eyes. Thats just wrong

Coming out October 30, "Interview with a Shemale Vampire!!"

ptyseminole
09-13-2005, 05:11 AM
No problem for me, most girls look extra sexy with blue or green eyes instead of their natural dark eyes.

Eric420
09-13-2005, 05:34 AM
I love eyes. Brown, Blue, Green... whateva... Right now I got redeyes.. heheheheh... But as far as girls go... the more "looks" a girl has the better.......

As the Jurrasic 5 say, "The more drums in our kit, the more jobs we can handle."

I love it when a girl looks decked out... maybe she has a blue dress and blue eyes match for just that one night... maybe its just me.........

I mean, when its just 1 on 1 and you know each other well I gotta think looking directly into each others real eyes cannot be beaten...

If anyone does not know who the Jurrassic5 are, they are hip hop beat producers, so them having more drums means they can just as easily write more beats.............

Tanabata
09-13-2005, 07:18 AM
I prefer a girls natural eye color. It almost always compliments her skin and hair the best, and also, I've never seen really awesome colored contacts yet.

mixedprettyboy
09-13-2005, 10:52 PM
Hell to the NO!

I suppose it's ok for other races, but definitely not black chicks. I don't know why all these black trannies wear blue, green, or grey colored contacts.

It doesn't make them look cute at all. They look like possessed demons. And it makes them more noticable as trannies.

Although some girls like Claudia(my avatar) are exceptions. SHE looks good with blue contacts.

CLAUDIA
01-12-2006, 05:08 AM
Hell to the NO!

I suppose it's ok for other races, but definitely not black chicks. I don't know why all these black trannies wear blue, green, or grey colored contacts.

It doesn't make them look cute at all. They look like possessed demons. And it makes them more noticable as trannies.

Although some girls like Claudia(my avatar) are exceptions. SHE looks good with blue contacts. nOTHING LIKE A GOOD EYE, RIGHT? LOL

chefmike
01-12-2006, 05:16 AM
I've found that a chick with a glass eye can be a plus also. Because when you pop that marble out, you can find out what the real meaning of a skullfuck is...

slinky
01-12-2006, 06:12 AM
Cut to the punchline:

"I'll keep an eye out for you".

BlackAdder
01-12-2006, 08:00 AM
My ex is black and she wears colored contacts......dudes FLOCK to her so theres definetly something to it....

RangeHova
01-13-2006, 03:55 AM
Depends on the girl.

If it looks realistic them I'm cool with it. Same goes for hair weaves, fake nails, wigs, eye lashes, etc.

As long as it is not screaming 'hey I'm wearing some fake shit" I'm good.

brickcitybrother
01-13-2006, 05:11 AM
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
HATE THAT LOOK.
SEANCHAI

I join in. If I wanted to look at a 'Lost Boy' I would.

Dkg
01-13-2006, 07:07 AM
No sir. I don't like it!

Big ups for the Ren and Stimpy quote.

I have green/gray eyes and people always assume I'm wearing contacts.
Nothing wrong with color contacts. if they compliment your overall look then why not?

sexxxylexi
01-13-2006, 08:43 AM
Hilarious. Guys who love fake tits are hung up on colored contacts. :roll:

lmfao :lol:

Legend
01-13-2006, 08:44 AM
Contacts don't make a girl, so it shouldnt even fucking wonder what kind of contacts she has in.Its how she treats me and how she feels on the inside so screw what kind of contacts she has in.