PDA

View Full Version : Had a convo with a GG lastnight about gay men break ups

sammy2
01-28-2009, 10:40 PM
She said they treat their boyfriend worse than how straight men treat their women, they cheat more, and will break up with their men for extremely shallow reasons.

Is this true ?

Legend
01-28-2009, 10:59 PM
She said they treat their boyfriend worse than how straight men treat their women, they cheat more, and will break up with their men for extremely shallow reasons.

Is this true ?

Why do you even give a shit about anything dealing with homosexuality? You admitted to beating up people simply because they were gay and you actually think people on this forum would hold any kind of intelligent conversation with you about trans and gay issues.I don't care how many gay people you beat up,you are gay and will always be gay.

tsntx
01-28-2009, 11:14 PM
sammy = tom cruise running in his movies

just ask your bf how he was treated by his last bf and then youll know fag

sammy2
01-29-2009, 12:28 AM

Never had a boyfriend in my life and most definitely never will.

sunairco
01-29-2009, 01:00 AM
Obviously she has no first hand experience with lesbian meltdowns.

Legend
01-29-2009, 01:11 AM

Sure and why you want info about gay relationships.No "straight person" would ask question about gay men in the way you have,even if you haven't had a relationship with another guy,your question gives the impression you are interested in one.Your like a closet republican,you can deny it all you want but your gay.

Jericho
01-29-2009, 01:54 AM

SarahG
01-29-2009, 02:22 AM

lol omg, is that a real advertisement or a photoshop?

Jericho
01-29-2009, 02:41 AM

I was googling "just hit me with a stick", when that came up, but, I 'think' it was a real ad.
I have vague memories of Club cocktails back in the day (showing one's age . :lol: ) .

SarahG
01-29-2009, 02:47 AM

I was googling "just hit me with a stick", when that came up, but, I 'think' it was a real ad.
I have vague memories of Club cocktails back in the day (showing one's age . :lol: ) .

So... why does it look like a bottle of cold medicine? LOL.

Jericho
01-29-2009, 03:11 AM

Hmmphh! White plastic and globos were the very height of sophistication back then (see the Poseidon Adventure), young lady!!! :lol:

SarahG
01-29-2009, 03:26 AM

Hmmphh! White plastic and globos were the very height of sophistication back then (see the Poseidon Adventure), young lady!!! :lol:

No wonder it was all about the drugs, with "sophistication" like that, who wouldn't want to escape reality?

Jericho
01-29-2009, 03:40 AM
No wonder it was all about the drugs, with "sophistication" like that, who wouldn't want to escape reality?

And if the drugs didn't work, they'd fill the bottles full of bees and use them as vibrators...Eh, times were 'ard, but, if you tell the youngsters of today that, they won't believe you! :wink:

phobun
01-29-2009, 07:25 AM

Is this true ?
Except for you and a few other creeps and weirdos like El Nino, this isn't a gay board.

phobun
01-29-2009, 07:31 AM

Well then this sort of answers your question then, huh?

You fuck him in the ass and swallow his load and you don't even have the decency to call him your boyfriend? Why do you treat him this way?

2009AD
01-29-2009, 07:35 AM
Don't know and never thought about it. What a strange thread to start. Why do you care about what happens in some gay relationships?

Is this true ?

sammy2
01-29-2009, 07:55 AM
Don't know and never thought about it. What a strange thread to start. Why do you care about what happens in some gay relationships?

Is this true ?

Naw..its not that serious. Never thought about it until she started talking about it.

Legend
01-29-2009, 08:47 AM

Is this true ?

Naw..its not that serious. Never thought about it until she started talking about it.

Does this guy not remind you guys of gangstalicious from the boondocks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fzuXQF_wIU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BynoDB8ogG8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCuMiN7KoFg

phobun
01-29-2009, 08:50 AM

Is this true ?

Does this guy not remind you guys of gangstalicious from the boondocks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fzuXQF_wIU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BynoDB8ogG8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCuMiN7KoFg
He reminds me of a gay, black Mr. Clean with autism.