PDA

View Full Version : Ted Haggard's Wife tells Oprah today...

chefmike
01-28-2009, 06:50 PM
CHICAGO — Former evangelical pastor Ted Haggard's wife says she knew about his struggles with same-sex attraction for years and felt he was "winning the battle" before a scandal involving a male prostitute triggered his downfall in late 2006.

Gayle Haggard makes the remarks in an appearance with her husband on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" to air Wednesday. She said she was shocked when Haggard first told her the truth about the allegations against him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/27/ted-haggards-wife-gayle-d_n_161459.html

Remember Ted? He was the closeted gay meth head evangalist who shared weekly conference calls with then-president Bush until he was outed. Maybe shrubya will invite him down to the ranch now that they both have more free time. The HBO special on Haggard premieres tomorrow night.

Felicia Katt
01-28-2009, 07:43 PM
I swear to Jeebus I saw him at Peanuts one night, right after he had stepped down from that church. Maybe that was part of his rehabilitation process? LOL

FK

chefmike
01-28-2009, 07:48 PM
I remember some comedian joking about how "rehabilitating" was it for Ted to be sent to Jesus camp with nothing but other males like himself...sounds kinda like that 'But I'm a Cheerleader!' flick...

Felicia Katt
01-28-2009, 07:58 PM
For him, Jesus Camp is more of a style than a location :)

FK

chefmike
01-28-2009, 08:24 PM

FK

LMFAO...brilliant.

Coroner
01-28-2009, 09:07 PM

FK

:lol:

http://www.cenedella.com/images/album7e.jpg

Felicia Katt
01-29-2009, 07:21 AM
:) thanks guys,

Nowhere
01-29-2009, 09:25 AM
Honestly, someone needs to do this guy a favor and just dump him off at the gayest club imaginable and let him sort out what he truly is.

He'll be a LOT happier being a minister for a gay-friendly church, not matter how much he couldn't fathom it...