PDA

View Full Version : so. let me tell you about me.

photo.boy
01-27-2009, 12:53 PM
(preface: i just registered so, go easy on me. i'm really just excited to be here. so i'm probably going to type a lot! i'm re-posting this same topic in the Personals section too. sorry if that annoys anyone.)

so. let me tell you about who i am and why i'm here. i hope this doesn't end up being too boring but, it is my first post so, ease up. basically my goal here is to increase my chances of meeting people i'd like. meet people i might become real good friends with first n foremost. meet people i might sometime hang out and develop something really good with. meet someone(or two)(or three?) who'll drive me crazy in lust over and have the most fun we've ever had, ever, naked. umm, or go out on dates with! and cuddle up in movie theaters with and give oral in the car with and go out for good food and drinks or cook and relax and have fun every single day and infinitely more fun at night with. i'm really romantic and physically affectionate with the person i'm with and aim to please but i'm definitely a guy, and i definitely think like one. translate that however you want. hopefully someone will respond to this so i can mention a whole lot more later, but in case no one does, here it is in a nutshell: if you're mind is grounded and you're heart is horny as hell and wants a good friend to talk to and share experiences with and maybe a lot lot lot more with, let's be best friends. that goes for all of you! so. some specifics... just for the record:

G-GIRLS: message me if you have something to say to me. i love girls. let's talk. maybe more. but ridiculously pathetic social drama is rampant among you. spare me. i'm generally not attracted to girls younger than me for this and LOTS of other reasons. but being a little immature all the time is definitely a plus. wisdom, confidence, similar tastes in music and a decent education are major turn ons. and, not going to lie, physical attraction is a must. girls are not hard to find anyway so i'm not here for you specifically. but definitely talk to me. you never know, we might be awesome.

T-GIRLS: you better message me ladies! basically all the specs for the g-girls apply to you too. my sexual orientation is basically pansexual, so t-girls do it for me in all the right places at all the right times in all the right moods. you're the most fun to chill with, the most interesting to talk with, and the most sexually attractive of any g-girl i've ever met. so yes, talk to me whenever you want, i can't wait to find out if we'll hit it off better than anyone else ever could. and, same as above, physical appearance is really important to me if you want to be more than friends. i'm different than most guys though. breast size does not matter to me. dick size does not matter to me. height and weight and passability are not essentially important. if i think you're beautiful it's for more personal reasons than boobies and the size of your raging hard-on. um, but those two factors are definitely a plus!

BOYS: yes, you have a chance, but believe me when i say it's an infinitesimal chance at best. message me if you're the passive type. the submissive type. the feminine type. or the androgynous type. older guys, let's have intellectual conversations and friendship, nothing more. i'm 99% straight. i'm not attracted to masculinity at all. but when i do find a boy who sparks that 1% in me, i want him more than a g-girl or t-girl any day. again, if you're at least semi intellectual, know what you want, and like the same music and movies as me, i'll love you. but as you can obviously tell, boys like this are as rare as rare gets. so i'm not expecting anything from you guys. still thought i'd throw it out there though!

SO. i'm mostly hoping to meet people around my own age (23) so between 21-30 is perfect. i'm also a full time student so i have classes a lot all week but i'll be around to post & reply on here as much as possible. if you want to know more about me - if you're curious about anything i might say or respond to - if you have any questions about my opinion on anything or who i am or what i like to do, what i prefer in activities and people and sex and play, wondering about my physicality? my bod? my equipment? my... nevermind - or if you're just in a shit mood and want a shoulder to vent all your ridiculously serious problems on - please don't even hesitate to find me! i can't be any more honest with you right now: the biggest reason i'm here is to make personal connections with interesting and attractive people. if you fit the category make yourself known :)

south09
01-27-2009, 01:09 PM
first

Jericho
01-27-2009, 01:24 PM
Is this one of those "Am i Gay?" threads :?

Sorry, couldn't resist! :lol:
Welcome to HA!

photo.boy
01-27-2009, 01:32 PM

Welcome to HA!

lol. i can't believe you just tricked me with that. bravo to the masterful negative white-space usage! damn you! and thanks!

Legend
01-27-2009, 02:52 PM
BOYS: yes, you have a chance

And for the record, I'm not gay

Why the denial?

chefmike
01-27-2009, 05:46 PM

Why the denial?

You're such a flirt, Legend.

Jericho
01-27-2009, 06:21 PM
lol. i can't believe you just tricked me with that. bravo to the masterful negative white-space usage! damn you! and thanks!

Sarky fukker, eh, should fit right in around here! :lol:

tsntx
01-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Alllllllllrighty then!

http://www.britfilms.tv/images/news/Ace%20Ventura.jpg

LG
01-27-2009, 08:16 PM
if you're just in a shit mood and want a shoulder to vent all your ridiculously serious problems on - please don't even hesitate to find me!

What's your number? I'm calling you right now! Is a collect call from Europe okay with you? Man, I have some really shitty problems with work to discuss, and then there's this girl who gave me her number but isn't calling back and another situation with a model who's now decided to get back with her boyfriend. Plus, I need some urgent financial advice and your ideas on the property market in Eastern Europe.

older guys, let's have intellectual conversations and friendship, nothing more
Ageist!!!

Just kidding :D Welcome aboard the crazy train. Enjoy your ride.

And by the way, I must reply to this:

again, if you're at least semi intellectual, know what you want, and like the same music and movies as me, i'll love you. but as you can obviously tell, boys like this are as rare as rare gets.
I cannot overstress the following: I am an intellectual (in that I read books, watch the news, follow science, write extensively and can spell), and I may or may not have the same interests as you. I am also rather dashing and handsome and charming. But please, pretty please, sugar on top: Let's keep this platonic. Thank you.

Enjoy the forums.

Edit: My problems above are all true. Should someone actually feel like giving me emotional support or advice, please let me know.

Coroner
01-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Welcome aboard and forgive me, because I didnīt read the complete post.

gr4phic4rtist08
01-27-2009, 10:27 PM
Just go and die already.....that is the most long winded bullshit ever

BeardedOne
01-27-2009, 10:43 PM
Booooorrrringggg! :lol:

Your post is too long. (Try reading one of mine some day when you have lots and lots of time to burn).

Yes, you are a fag. Serve up the quiche and get over it. :wink:

And what's this "Guys, you have a chance, unless you are Methuselah.." bullshit?!?

Fuck you! :evil:

But I live near Philly, will be in CT in April, and my number is 1-800-I-DO-SUCK. :lol:

You sound/read like a real corker. Welcome to our nightmare! :D

photo.boy
01-28-2009, 12:13 AM

Why the denial?

Because being attracted to certain physical aspects of the male does not at all imply complete physical attraction to masculinity. Being gay male means you're attracted to masculinity, am I'm not. Simple definitions, nothing to do with a denial of anything :) read a book.

photo.boy
01-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Booooorrrringggg! :lol:

Your post is too long. (Try reading one of mine some day when you have lots and lots of time to burn).

Yes, you are a fag. Serve up the quiche and get over it. :wink:

And what's this "Guys, you have a chance, unless you are Methuselah.." bullshit?!?

Fuck you! :evil:

But I live near Philly, will be in CT in April, and my number is 1-800-I-DO-SUCK. :lol:

You sound/read like a real corker. Welcome to our nightmare! :D

Are you guys seriously that repressed and hateful? The way you're talking is so dumb that I can't tell if it's all sarcasm lol. I don't even know what you're referencing with the methuselah, fuck you, corker stuff. Honestly it's no wonder I heard such negative things about the guys on this forum. Don't prove your stereotype true :(

Anyway, any people with an IQ above 60 out there?

tsntx
01-28-2009, 12:59 AM

Why the denial?

Because being attracted to certain physical aspects of the male does not at all imply complete physical attraction to masculinity. Being gay male means you're attracted to masculinity, am I'm not. Simple definitions, nothing to do with a denial of anything :) read a book.

odd.... bc i know that most fags arent masculine in looks or actions
whats the attraction to them?

what about guys that like women w/ buldging muscles.... does that make them gay too?

moron

you said you liked men.... that right there means youre not straight... whether you like men 20% or 90% you STILL like men and that doesnt make you any less faggy

Ts CinthyaNY
01-28-2009, 09:39 AM
Welcome to HA Photo.Boy. You seem cute and smart ... you seem well worded .

And I read the whole thing , like your style so Keep it coming...!!!!!!!

Schimmel
01-28-2009, 09:49 AM
A lot of gay in here, and it all started in the first post.

justatransgirl
01-28-2009, 11:08 AM
Are you guys seriously that repressed and hateful? The way you're talking is so dumb that I can't tell if it's all sarcasm lol. I don't even know what you're referencing with the methuselah, fuck you, corker stuff. Honestly it's no wonder I heard such negative things about the guys on this forum. Don't prove your stereotype true :(

Anyway, any people with an IQ above 60 out there?

ROTFLMAO :-) :-)

Yes sweetie many of the posters on HA are really that repressed and hatefull. Some are downright mean, and some are just asshole motherfuckers. Some are even FATHER fuckers... :-)

And if anyone had half a brain they would probably be off doing something productive instead of posting BS to strangers... but welcome to our nightmare sweetie - once we get the hook set your life will never be the same... LOL

Welcome to TS hell honey.

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

BeardedOne
01-28-2009, 02:57 PM
Are you guys seriously that repressed and hateful? The way you're talking is so dumb that I can't tell if it's all sarcasm lol. I don't even know what you're referencing with the methuselah, fuck you, corker stuff. Honestly it's no wonder I heard such negative things about the guys on this forum. Don't prove your stereotype true

Maybe I should have a disclaimer on my posts to new members that warns them that I am capable of Multiple Sarcasm. :)

Note the excessive use of smileys: :D :) :lol:

I'm not repressed, but the jury's still out on the hateful part (It's not focused, I pretty much dislike everybody).

Translations:

Corker = Decent/fun guy. You clearly like to write and your first post was pretty straight forward.

Methuselah = Really, really, really old guy. I am a really, really old guy.

Fuck you = Fuck you. Just place it in context and you'll find the humor.

If you think that post was dumb, wait until you encounter words like juwanna, jeetchet, and kwawfee.

:D <-- Note smiley.

photo.boy
01-29-2009, 04:46 AM
To tsntx: did you really need to call me a moron? you're the one who's incorrect. it's simple if you're at least semi-educated in sexual psychology. 1. being attracted to any 1 aspect of any 1 sex does not make you either gay, straight, or bi. Being a male attracted to certain aspects of a male does not imply homosexuality. It's far, far more specific than that. 2. Being a male attracted to muscley females does not imply homosexuality in the least. That's ridiculous and I don't feel like explaining why.

To Justatransgirl: Thanks for the nightmare welcoming, I guess? Haha.

To BeardedOne: Ahhhh ha. Thanks for all the diction tips! I'll... try to remember those best I can.

AND TO ALL: How can any of you possibly label me gay from *anything* I've said? Do any of you even know what "gay" means? You clearly don't. Do a little reading on the topic before you embarrass yourself saying completely ignorant things lol. I mean, unless you *like* making it known to everyone that you're dumb. Your call I guess. I'll try to make it as blunt as possible for you: I like some things about ggirls, I like some things about boys, I like some things about tgirls. Getting "homosexual" from that makes no sense at all. Get a clue.

photo.boy
01-29-2009, 04:47 AM
To tsntx: did you really need to call me a moron? you're the one who's incorrect. it's simple if you're at least semi-educated in sexual psychology. 1. being attracted to any 1 aspect of any 1 sex does not make you either gay, straight, or bi. Being a male attracted to certain aspects of a male does not imply homosexuality. It's far, far more specific than that. 2. Being a male attracted to muscley females does not imply homosexuality in the least. That's ridiculous and I don't feel like explaining why.

To Justatransgirl: Thanks for the nightmare welcoming, I guess? Haha.

To BeardedOne: Ahhhh ha. Thanks for all the diction tips! I'll... try to remember those best I can.

AND TO ALL: How can any of you possibly label me gay from *anything* I've said? Do any of you even know what "gay" means? You clearly don't. Do a little reading on the topic before you embarrass yourself saying completely ignorant things lol. I mean, unless you *like* making it known to everyone that you're dumb. Your call I guess. I'll try to make it as blunt as possible for you: I like some things about ggirls, I like some things about boys, I like some things about tgirls. Getting "homosexual" from that makes no sense at all. Get a clue.

photo.boy
01-29-2009, 04:48 AM
sorry for the double-rely!

El Nino
01-29-2009, 05:11 AM

Welcome to HA!HAHAHHAHAHA AAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

BeardedOne
01-29-2009, 09:46 PM
You're just in an adjustment period, PB. Once you get to know the regulars here you'll be able to tell which ones are giving you grief for the fun of it and which ones are truly psychos. :)

Jericho
01-30-2009, 09:54 PM
You're just in an adjustment period, PB. Once you get to know the regulars here you'll be able to tell which ones are giving you grief for the fun of it and which ones are truly psychos. :)

That's a shorty and curly hairs difference! :lol:

LilWyte
01-30-2009, 10:08 PM
(preface: i just registered so, go easy on me. i'm really just excited to be here. so i'm probably going to type a lot! i'm re-posting this same topic in the Personals section too. sorry if that annoys anyone.)

so. let me tell you about who i am and why i'm here. i hope this doesn't end up being too boring but, it is my first post so, ease up. basically my goal here is to increase my chances of meeting people i'd like. meet people i might become real good friends with first n foremost. meet people i might sometime hang out and develop something really good with. meet someone(or two)(or three?) who'll drive me crazy in lust over and have the most fun we've ever had, ever, naked. umm, or go out on dates with! and cuddle up in movie theaters with and give oral in the car with and go out for good food and drinks or cook and relax and have fun every single day and infinitely more fun at night with. i'm really romantic and physically affectionate with the person i'm with and aim to please but i'm definitely a guy, and i definitely think like one. translate that however you want. hopefully someone will respond to this so i can mention a whole lot more later, but in case no one does, here it is in a nutshell: if you're mind is grounded and you're heart is horny as hell and wants a good friend to talk to and share experiences with and maybe a lot lot lot more with, let's be best friends. that goes for all of you! so. some specifics... just for the record:

G-GIRLS: message me if you have something to say to me. i love girls. let's talk. maybe more. but ridiculously pathetic social drama is rampant among you. spare me. i'm generally not attracted to girls younger than me for this and LOTS of other reasons. but being a little immature all the time is definitely a plus. wisdom, confidence, similar tastes in music and a decent education are major turn ons. and, not going to lie, physical attraction is a must. girls are not hard to find anyway so i'm not here for you specifically. but definitely talk to me. you never know, we might be awesome.

T-GIRLS: you better message me ladies! basically all the specs for the g-girls apply to you too. my sexual orientation is basically pansexual, so t-girls do it for me in all the right places at all the right times in all the right moods. you're the most fun to chill with, the most interesting to talk with, and the most sexually attractive of any g-girl i've ever met. so yes, talk to me whenever you want, i can't wait to find out if we'll hit it off better than anyone else ever could. and, same as above, physical appearance is really important to me if you want to be more than friends. i'm different than most guys though. breast size does not matter to me. dick size does not matter to me. height and weight and passability are not essentially important. if i think you're beautiful it's for more personal reasons than boobies and the size of your raging hard-on. um, but those two factors are definitely a plus!

BOYS: yes, you have a chance, but believe me when i say it's an infinitesimal chance at best. message me if you're the passive type. the submissive type. the feminine type. or the androgynous type. older guys, let's have intellectual conversations and friendship, nothing more. i'm 99% straight. i'm not attracted to masculinity at all. but when i do find a boy who sparks that 1% in me, i want him more than a g-girl or t-girl any day. again, if you're at least semi intellectual, know what you want, and like the same music and movies as me, i'll love you. but as you can obviously tell, boys like this are as rare as rare gets. so i'm not expecting anything from you guys. still thought i'd throw it out there though!

SO. i'm mostly hoping to meet people around my own age (23) so between 21-30 is perfect. i'm also a full time student so i have classes a lot all week but i'll be around to post & reply on here as much as possible. if you want to know more about me - if you're curious about anything i might say or respond to - if you have any questions about my opinion on anything or who i am or what i like to do, what i prefer in activities and people and sex and play, wondering about my physicality? my bod? my equipment? my... nevermind - or if you're just in a shit mood and want a shoulder to vent all your ridiculously serious problems on - please don't even hesitate to find me! i can't be any more honest with you right now: the biggest reason i'm here is to make personal connections with interesting and attractive people. if you fit the category make yourself known :)

http://i39.tinypic.com/zt6am0.jpg

SarahG
01-30-2009, 10:14 PM
This thread has some potential for going salvagely.

That's ridiculous and I don't feel like explaining why.

Well, here's the thing- you can't say, especially in here- that you're into guys... and that you're not gay, in the same post and expect people to take it seriously.

As to Jen, who hasn't she called a faggot on this forum? [what's the pool up to? anyone?].

Sex-psyc theory aside, would it really be that bad to just say "sure, I am gay" when you're talking with people who otherwise... would have no remote clue what you're talking about? Gay itself is a slang term, as fagot is- that they are usually used to mean "homosexual" does not mean that is the only way they can be applied. Slang, and the meaning of slang terms- changes with time. There are definite differences between homosexuality and bisexuality (well, unless you're name is Bailey), yet it wouldn't be "incorrect" to use slang terms like "gay" or "fagot" or "queer" in talking about either....

fitz207
01-30-2009, 11:07 PM
you said you liked men.... that right there means youre not straight... whether you like men 20% or 90% you STILL like men and that doesnt make you any less faggy
He also said he liked GG and TG. IMHO he sounds bi-sexual, but that's just my opinion. Since when is being bi-sexual the same as being Gay? Human sexuality is a highly complex thing. Jennifer, you sound very homophobic, which is strange for someone who interviews gay men on a show called "Gayborhood" You use the slang FAG in the same way a homophobic person would use it.

Why?