PDA

View Full Version : Octavia St.Laurent

geekmeat
09-11-2005, 11:58 AM
These video captures are from the movie PARIS IS BURNING the dvd.
It shows one of the most well known and beautiful transexuals in the world Octavia St.Laurent.
I hope she wont get mad at me posting these snap shots of her but I think she looks breathtaking in them.
Before I knew anything about transexuals I knew about her and was taken by her beauty and her audaciousness from this movie.
Watching her speak about her life was very interesting for me.
Her mannerisms were beyond feminine,like something I had never seen before.
A lot of people from the ballroom scene in NYC will say "Oh those people are ghetto,they steal,they do this and that" but I find value in them.
Its kind of funny........a lot of people nowadays find value in people like 50 cents and other so called "gangstas".
They are from the ghetto just like the people from PARIS IS BURNING only the people in PARIS IS BURNING are gay.
Some of these people are very creative,after all some of them start out as men and turn into very beautiful women.
They defy society,subvert the paradigm if you will and in that I find some value......dont you?

thanos
09-11-2005, 12:00 PM
PHOTOSHOP->CROP->RESIZE-SAVE FOR WEB

thx.

geekmeat
09-11-2005, 12:03 PM
More Octavia......Ms.Supermodel of the world........

geekmeat
09-11-2005, 12:12 PM
Octavia

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-11-2005, 08:01 PM
wow, so thats what Octavia looked like back in the day
she looks nothing like that now, still has the face but silicone ain't for everyone, let's just put it like that

geekmeat
09-11-2005, 08:37 PM
This is her at one of Allanahs partys........
I hear she sings and quite well at that.
There are pictures of her on the internet in glamour poses all done up and everything.
She is well known in NYC an ICON.

geekmeat
09-11-2005, 08:49 PM
These next photos are some glamour shots of her......VERY VERY glamorous.
You can see the beauty and elegance of this women really shine in these photos.

Dina Delicious
09-12-2005, 11:46 PM
I find no value in your post at all
you have no clue about the ball scene in NYC
the movie just offers a glimpse in the world
and no they do not all steal and things like that and people do not look at them that way the sruggle with the same issues every humanbeing does
wanting more being better living life

Dina

mixedprettyboy
09-14-2005, 05:05 PM
I saw her on Maury before. She looked good.