bat1
01-24-2009, 03:59 PM
So much to do, So many places to go! :D

bat1
01-24-2009, 04:08 PM
Love it all!

TsVanessa69
01-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Where are the nice hotels in LA that I could go to work out of, and get to hang out with the girls afterwards???? Its my next place to visit, and hang out with Danielle and Felicia nad the girls, maybe get some work on Shemale Strokers or something! :wink: :wink:

envivision
01-24-2009, 07:44 PM
looks like a thirld world country to me.

chefmike
01-24-2009, 07:57 PM
So much to do, So many places to go! :D

So why don't you go walk your poodles, take in a scientology meeting, or whatever other gay shit you do, bambi1.

You tedious airhead.

Bob's Tgirls
01-25-2009, 02:31 PM
Those are some cool pics. :)

wombat33
01-25-2009, 05:24 PM
I've been to L.A. twice and hated it.

People seem pretty "plastic" in looks and in personality. (no, not all.........a good many)

Nothing like NYC, Chicago, San Fran, Boston, Great cities.

fitz207
01-25-2009, 06:08 PM
I love this shot! Nice pics!

justatransgirl
01-25-2009, 11:27 PM
LOL

SAN DIEGO RULES!!!

No smog, no traffic (well not too bad), everything LA has but within a 10 minute drive, great sailing, the best surfing, multiple airports within sight of each other (important when you are learning to fly) great restaurants, waaay better hotels, 20 minutes to Tijuana (and 3 hours to get back...) and the nicest t-girl bar around!

And of course... ME!

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

Willie Escalade
01-26-2009, 05:05 AM
Los Angeles is a great city. Living here, you have to take the good with the bad (as in all cities). San Diego's cool (I go down there quite often), as is San Francisco (I'll be up there in a few weeks in fact)...but there is nothing like LA. And that's coming from someone who hasn't been to NYC or Chi-town...yet.

The haters are usually the ones who aren't from here. Since the majority of LA residents are from other cities, obviously they found something they liked to stay here.

ef9hatchman
01-26-2009, 05:18 AM
Los Angeles is a great city. Living here, you have to take the good with the bad (as in all cities). San Diego's cool (I go down there quite often), as is San Francisco (I'll be up there in a few weeks in fact)...but there is nothing like LA. And that's coming from someone who hasn't been to NYC or Chi-town...yet.

The haters are usually the ones who aren't from here. Since the majority of LA residents are from other cities, obviously they found something they liked to stay here.Damn snow got low this year....Mount baldy was as white as the topof that mtn....

NYTSJulie
01-26-2009, 07:14 AM
Where are the nice hotels in LA that I could go to work out of, and get to hang out with the girls afterwards???? Its my next place to visit, and hang out with Danielle and Felicia nad the girls, maybe get some work on Shemale Strokers or something! :wink: :wink:

Most girls stay at the Ramada on Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood. It is right across the street from the club (forget the name) that was having the Peanuts crowd while they were renovating the original place. If they do reopen the regular Peanuts is right down the road a mile on the same street. West Hollywood is the best place to stay its very central. I stayed at the hotel for 5 days this summer. Some of the rooms have balconies and I waited til one was available, fags and all kinds of shit going on down below. Also the Standard is very cute on Sunset Blvd, I moved there after I felt I turned too many tricks at the Ramada (just to be safe).

Realgirls4me
01-26-2009, 07:42 AM
The Ramada is on the pricey end imo. The hallway guards near the elevator were kind of strange too. My last few visits to Los Angeles had me staying at the Vagabond Inn on Vine (Yes, a couple of blocks from the iconic Hollywood and Vine intersection). The place is centrally located, very clean, and has just about every amenity available that the Ramada does. The inn's front end clerk is also more than willing to stray from the stated price and negotiate a fair rate with you, particularly if you arrive in the middle of the week. I've paid $20.00 to $30.00 less per day, by either prolonging my stay a day or two, and/or simply letting it out that I was considering another motel in the vicinity. Paying $85.00 for a room like this one is a steal in my opinion. Vacancies are hurting them right now obviously with the economy and all, so having a tenant there for, say, $70.00 a day compared with having an empty room is really a no-brainer. ...Negotiate iow. NEGOTIATE!

http://www.hotel-rates.com/us/california/los-angeles/hollywood-exec-vagabond-inn.html

:)

NYTSJulie
01-26-2009, 08:08 AM
The Ramada is on the pricey end imo. The hallway guards near the elevator were kind of strange too. My last few visits to Los Angeles had me staying at the Vagabond Inn on Vine (Yes, a couple of blocks from the iconic Hollywood and Vine intersection). The place is centrally located, very clean, and has just about every amenity available that the Ramada does. The inn's front end clerk is also more than willing to stray from the stated price and negotiate a fair rate with you, particularly if you arrive in the middle of the week. I've paid $20.00 to $30.00 less per day, by either prolonging my stay a day or two, and/or simply letting it out that I was considering another motel in the vicinity. Paying $85.00 for a room like this one is a steal in my opinion. Vacancies are hurting them right now obviously with the economy and all, so having a tenant there for, say, $70.00 a day compared with having an empty room is really a no-brainer. ...Negotiate iow. NEGOTIATE!

http://www.hotel-rates.com/us/california/los-angeles/hollywood-exec-vagabond-inn.html

:)

If I remember correctly the Ramada was 200 a night and the Standard was 300 a night and 350 on the weekends. When on tour and seeing a lot of guys I want to stay at a place that is comfortable. Actually that Ramada was on the lower end of what I would consider comfortable but it did the trick (no pun intended lol). The location was perfect and right next door to Starbucks.

When I get a room, I must have a balcony, I smoke and dont smoke in my room also I get claustrophobic and need to step outside when i want. I also need to have a place that is busy so the tricks blend into the crowd. Never stay in a hotel with outside entrances.

Also Santa Monica and Vine isnt as good of a neighborhood and with the stroll being right there its probably a little hotter and I wouldn't stay down there.

Realgirls4me
01-26-2009, 08:28 AM
Julie,

Sorry, but my post was more of a public service announcement to anyone considering coming to the West Hollywood area. Sorry 'bout that. I forgot about the "working" part in Vanessa's posting, so yes, your needs would be different. I disagree about it being a bad neighborhood, though. I've seen bad, and this is not bad.

mrtron
01-26-2009, 09:26 AM
L.A. is not bad. it's okay, definitely does not live up to its hype. N.Y., S.F. and Miami are much better. i love the pic of downtown with the beautiful snowy mountains in the background. yeah, right. hahahaha...you can see mountains maybe once a year when the smog clears.