PDA

View Full Version : So I hear tapping outside.....

ef9hatchman
01-24-2009, 09:21 AM
My Window...and its raining again.Weird ass Socal weather.

tsntx
01-24-2009, 09:23 AM
is it the raven?

Willie Escalade
01-26-2009, 05:29 AM
You'll miss it when it's summer...especially if you live/work in the San Fernando Valley... 8)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-26-2009, 05:30 AM
I'll trade you your rain for my snow

anyday

ef9hatchman
01-26-2009, 05:35 AM
I'll trade you your rain for my snow

anyday
you Sir got yourself a DEAL...I love snow...Shiet now I wish Bigbear had enough snow to go snowboarding Fuckin JWBL basterd :( lol jp.

Legend
01-26-2009, 05:44 AM
First you post about taking a drive then you make a post about hearing noises outside(weird),are you gonna make a post when you put cheese on your sandwich?

ef9hatchman
01-26-2009, 05:53 AM
Legend If you want my cock it will cost you,Lol OW3ND.

Legend
01-26-2009, 06:08 AM
Legend If you want my cock it will cost you,

No thanks,you can keep your homosexual advances, but i'm curious is that gonna be your next thread/blog?

I made a homosexual pass to another guy on a forum today.....

Legend
01-26-2009, 06:12 AM
Lol OW3ND

Wait you edited that in lol your more pathetic then molly ringwald's adult career.

ef9hatchman
01-26-2009, 06:20 AM
Lol OW3ND

Wait you edited that in lol your more pathetic then molly ringwald's adult career.
:trolls

Legend
01-26-2009, 06:29 AM
Next lonelyguy aka ef9hatchman thread/blog,

I quoted someone today because i'm a moron....

LG
01-26-2009, 08:49 PM
is it the raven? :D

Why am I the only one to get this?

The Piper
01-26-2009, 09:53 PM

You are not,i thought it was a classic :lol:
But most people around here :roll: went straight over their heads.

DL_NL
01-26-2009, 10:09 PM

It gets lost in between the too-intelligent dialogue.

just_me_again78
01-26-2009, 10:51 PM
Nevermore

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-26-2009, 11:50 PM

I know, and it's getting harder to get dressed. lol Honestly though I like rain and we could use some. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

ef9hatchman
01-27-2009, 09:39 AM

I know, and it's getting harder to get dressed. lol Honestly though I like rain and we could use some. ;)

~Kisses.

HTGIt hailed last night around 140am...All of sudden I hear this loud ass sound I think someone trying to fuck my neighbors car up so I get my baseball bat and rush out...To freezing ass Balls of ice...Lol

Legend
01-27-2009, 10:30 AM

~Kisses.

HTGIt hailed last night around 140am...All of sudden I hear this loud ass sound I think someone trying to fuck my neighbors car up so I get my baseball bat and rush out...To freezing ass Balls of ice...Lol

So you took time out of making your pathetic blog/threads to attempt to play the "hero",nice job batman.

ef9hatchman
01-27-2009, 10:34 AM

~Kisses.

So you took time out of making your pathetic blog/threads to attempt to play the "hero",nice job batman.
Learn2 EngRish....
[size=18]YOU NEED THIS SHIT LEGEND

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/XZIBIT07/hooked-on-phonics-logo-550.jpg

Are you calling me batman?

Legend
01-27-2009, 10:46 AM
Would you prefer stupidman?

ef9hatchman
01-27-2009, 10:48 AM
am i a stupidman?
whatever you say doofy.

SarahG
01-27-2009, 10:55 AM
is it the raven?

Maybe its Brandon Lee (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q7x1BJvuRw).

Legend
01-27-2009, 10:58 AM
whatever you say doofy.

Thats it,your reduced to making up quotes and responding to them.Before you attempt to run your mouth at someone make sure know what your getting into.

ef9hatchman
01-27-2009, 11:00 AM
whatever you say doofy.

Thats it,your reduced to making up quotes and responding to them.Before you attempt to run your mouth at someone make sure know what your getting into.Is that a threat doofy? over the internet ouch IM SCARED! :crazy :arrow: :fc :moon

Legend
01-27-2009, 11:12 AM
whatever you say doofy.

Thats it,your reduced to making up quotes and responding to them.Before you attempt to run your mouth at someone make sure know what your getting into.Is that a threat doofy? over the internet ouch IM SCARED! :crazy :arrow: :fc :moon

lol,hardly a physical threat,weren't the guy who stated you were here all night when you insulted me? Clearly from your non responses and pathetic misquotes you aren't here all night.You came at me and attempted to insult me for no reason,make sure you have more then misquotes and name calling in your arsenal before you attempt to go after me callling me "doofy" isn't going to cut it.

ef9hatchman
01-27-2009, 11:18 AM
whatever you say doofy.

lol,hardly a physical threat,weren't the guy who stated you were here all night when you insulted me? Clearly from your non responses and pathetic misquotes you aren't here all night.You came at me and attempted to insult me for no reason,make sure you have more then misquotes and name calling in your arsenal before you attempt to go after me callling me "doofy" isn't going to cut it.

Your so Cool.

Legend
01-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Your so Cool.

Thanks but your still a moron.How you took that as a physical threat is beyond me.I would never have to resort to that when dealing with an idiot who uses words like "doofy" to insult someone.You called me a "internet hero" but yet your the hypocritical idiot who is going out in freezing weather trying to save someone's car,were you expecting a good boy and a pat on the top of your head by your neighbors.

ef9hatchman
01-27-2009, 11:38 AM
Your so Cool.

Thanks but your still a moron.How you took that as a physical threat is beyond me.I would never have to resort to that when dealing with an idiot who uses words like "doofy" to insult someone.You called me a "internet hero" but yet your the hypocritical idiot who is going out in freezing weather trying to save someone's car,were you expecting a good boy and a pat on the top of your head by your neighbors.
Man your like So cool Can I be your friend?
Its called being a good neighbor.Especially when they are too old to do alot of stuff I am able to.If you were raised correctly you would have MORALS.

Legend
01-27-2009, 12:50 PM
Your so Cool.

Man your like So cool Can I be your friend?
Its called being a good neighbor.Especially when they are too old to do alot of stuff I am able to.If you were raised correctly you would have MORALS.

So why can't it be morally right to help out someone when people are taking her words out of context and they are labeling her as a klan member or something.So since you helped out a elder couple someone should label you a asskisser,your a kool-aid drinking hypocrite.