PDA

View Full Version : NYC Baker Makes “Drunken Negro Face” Cookies For Obama

Silcc69
01-24-2009, 02:16 AM
http://newsone.blackplanet.com/obama/nyc-baker-makes-drunken-negro-face-cookies-for-obama/

Sad just sad and check out the racist product's.....

SarahG
01-24-2009, 02:52 AM
http://newsone.blackplanet.com/obama/nyc-baker-makes-drunken-negro-face-cookies-for-obama/

It's only going to get worse...

GroobySteven
01-24-2009, 02:57 AM
Yeah but he's not racist as "his brother-in-law is Cuban ..." ???

Frankly, if your going to make a drunken negro cookie - then at least make it look good?

flabbybody
01-24-2009, 03:03 AM
this guy was on Fox news last nite and I was pissed cuz it gave him publicity that will get traffic to his store. anyone who buys stuff from this place shuld rot in hell.

hopefully someone will throw a brick thru his front window one day next week. kinda shit u expect to see in Alabama, not lower Manhattan

tsntx
01-24-2009, 03:27 AM
i was gonna make a joke here but after watching the clip

thats just plain out disgusting

Hendrix
01-24-2009, 03:33 AM
I give the cookie 2 thumbs down! :thumbsdown

ef9hatchman
01-24-2009, 03:35 AM
But how does it taste, Lol ok too much jp...Hes a fucktard. Ignoramous

Silcc69
01-24-2009, 03:37 AM
this guy was on Fox news last nite and I was pissed cuz it gave him publicity that will get traffic to his store. anyone who buys stuff from this place shuld rot in hell.

hopefully someone will throw a brick thru his front window one day next week. kinda shit u expect to see in Alabama, not lower Manhattan

Yeah I was shocked and glad that this didn't happen down in the south. Lord knows we still have tons of issues down here.

tsntx
01-24-2009, 03:40 AM
i was gonna make a joke here but after watching the clip

thats just plain out disgusting

you just love joking about black people, dont ya?

sure do

:violin

hey on a sidenote heres a banana for you grape ape :peanutbutter

SkyTwo
01-24-2009, 03:42 AM

Boy, you know.... that makes me all nostalgic for my Mum's drunken negro face cookies.

Wait. I think it was actually coconut cream pie. Whatever it was, very tasty.

masterR
01-24-2009, 03:43 AM
what's next Tranny cream filled pastries!

tsntx
01-24-2009, 04:06 AM
they do.... "ho-hos"

Beagle
01-24-2009, 06:50 AM
It's almost as racist as Obama's Economic Adviser - Rob't Reich saying that stimulus money for infrastructure spending should not go to White Male Construction workers.

So much for MLK's thoughts about judging people on the content of the character and not the color of their skin.

Of course, since Reich is Obama's guy, no one will really call him on it.

So - What's wrong with the radical concept of awarding construction contracts to the best and the brightest - AND being extra diligent to make SURE that no one is discriminated against because of their color? Huh? What's wrong with that?

This reverse discrimination does nothing to help the situation and just prolongs institutional racism. It just provides ammunition for all those bigots and racists who then can claim (rightly so) wrongdoing.

Lick UR Lovely
01-24-2009, 07:16 AM
I'm not racist, and I don't support it neither, but that's freaking hilarious :D :o

chefmike
01-24-2009, 07:23 AM
Of course, since Reich is Obama's guy, no one will really call him on it.

Actually the right is trying it's best to start a shitstorm over what Reich said.

Reich's remarks in a more accurate context:
"I am concerned, as I’m sure many of you are, that these jobs not simply go to high-skilled people who are already professionals or to white male construction workers. … I have nothing against white male construction workers. I’m just saying that there are a lot of other people who have needs as well. … Criteria can be set so that the money does go to others, the long term unemployed minorities, women, people who are not necessarily construction workers or high-skilled professionals."

Beagle
01-24-2009, 07:35 AM
ChefMike,

Yeah, that's pretty much what I wrote.

I don't give a shit about the "right" I care about what's wrong. And Reich's comments and plans are wrong. And if anyone on the "left" thinks they can defend this nonsense they're wrong too.

So, we're going to set criteria to ensure that jobs don't go to certain people simply because they are white males.

This is wrong, counterproductive and simply disgusting in this day and age. I would have hoped that the election of Obama would have signified a new time and new spirit.

Also, keep in mind these construction jobs are for infrastructure. Buildings, bridges, etc. Yeah, we certainly wouldn't want "high-skilled professionals" doing that kind of work, would we?

Racist Reich.

I do hope Pres Obama clarifies this and rejects this racism.

Let me also clarify something here, lest i be considered racist. I am white. If they needed 10,000 construction workers and it should turn out that the best qualified workers should be 10,000 african-american women, so be it!

It's the character, skills, qualifications, ethics, honesty of someone that matters. NOT the color of one's skin. Jeeze, haven't we learned anything in the last 40 years!

One more thing. Reich used the term "long-term unemployed minorities". Well, why are these people unemployed. If it's because of illegal discrimination, then let's prosecute these people who are doing the discrimination. If it's because of lack of skills, then let's encourage training. That's the solution, not racist hiring policies.

2009AD
01-24-2009, 07:49 AM
I actually thought the report was fake, I did a Google news search and, unfortunately, it's very real. I'm amazed. The fact that Kefalinos sees nothing wrong with what he's doing just boggles the mind.

http://167.153.150.32/RI/web/detail.do?method=detail&restaurantId=40686116&inspectionDate=20080328

NYC Dept. of Health Restaurant Inspection Information

Inspection Date: 03/28/2008

Violations were cited in the following area(s) and those requiring immediate action were addressed.

Sanitary Violations
1.) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to vermin exist.
2.) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.

Owner: Ted Kefalinos
Lafayette French Pastry Bakers Inc
26 Greenwich Ave Frnt
New York, NY 10011
(212) 242-7580

http://www.yelp.com/biz/lafayette-french-pastry-bakers-inc-new-york

Perverted Monk
01-24-2009, 11:33 AM
Thought is was a new "The Amazing Racist" Episode

Kinda funny

Dinand
01-24-2009, 06:26 PM
I wonder how they taste.

dan_drade
01-24-2009, 06:51 PM
Baaaaaaaa haaaa haaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahaha. I thought that was pretty funny!!!!!!!!!

Legend
01-24-2009, 07:25 PM

Man that is f**ked up but people would have been better off ignoring the guy, now he is gonna get what he probably wanted in the first place and thats lots of free publicity.

Dinand
01-24-2009, 07:32 PM
Man that is f**ked up but people would have been better off ignoring the guy, now he is gonna get what he probably wanted in the first place and thats lots of free publicity.
In Holland this kind of publicity wouldn't mean extra business, it would mean coming to work the next day and finding your bakery burned to the ground!

flabbybody
01-24-2009, 07:43 PM
In Holland this kind of publicity wouldn't mean extra business, it would mean coming to work the next day and finding your bakery burned to the ground!

the store's phone is getting tons of threatening calls to that effect and LE is monitering them just in case someone really does something. I'm sure his business is totally disrupted. can't imagine he's selling any cookies

Legend
01-24-2009, 07:55 PM

Do you guys have people like rush limbaugh and sean hannity who probably gives this guy's shop a visit everyday.

Dinand
01-24-2009, 08:19 PM
the store's phone is getting tons of threatening calls to that effect and LE is monitering them just in case someone really does something. I'm sure his business is totally disrupted. can't imagine he's selling any cookies
I could understand if this bakery was somewhere in the south where they hate Obama but in NY of all places?

Do you guys have people like rush limbaugh and sean hannity who probably gives this guy's shop a visit everyday.
Nope, in Holland we say no to racism.

Dino Velvet
01-24-2009, 11:32 PM

Aren't many of the racists in your country the immigrants?

Dinand
01-25-2009, 12:04 AM

True, we have a lot of problems with moroccans here in Holland.

GroobySteven
01-25-2009, 12:37 AM

Aren't they a musical instrument that the Spanish use?

SkyTwo
01-25-2009, 02:35 AM

Aren't they a musical instrument that the Spanish use?

Nah, you're thinking of canastas.

2009AD
01-25-2009, 04:20 AM
What's your point Dino? Racists come in all colors and are found in all countries. :roll:

flabbybody
01-25-2009, 04:49 AM
you put up with a lotta bullshit in NYC
$2500 a month for a ratty one bedroom apartment, 4 bucks for a slice of pizza, zero street parking, bad subways, etc, etc... but the one thing that can never be tolerated in this city is prejudice and bigotry. when it happens its major news. that's why this dopey cookie story is getting so much attention. anyplace else it's not really an issue

thx1138
01-25-2009, 06:02 AM
http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/limbaugh-and-hannity-true-faces-cons & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELRmgJw8muw

chefmike
01-25-2009, 06:53 AM
I could understand if this bakery was somewhere in the south where they hate Obama but in NY of all places?

Nope, in Holland we say no to racism.That's an ignorant statement. There's racism everywhere in the US, you are perpetuating a tired old stereotype. When I joined the Navy as a young man born and raised in the great state of Virginia, I heard the N word far more from northerners(particularly people from NY and NJ) than I ever did from southerners. Obama carried southern states that white democratic presidential candidates haven't won in decades.

2009AD
01-25-2009, 07:00 AM
Obama carried southern states that white democratic presidential candidates haven't won in decades.

The only southern state OBAMA won was Florida. You fail!!! I voted for OBAMA

No, you fail Brotha. Obama carried Florida, Virginia and North Carolina. Check the internets before making such statements.

http://www.npr.org/news/specials/election2008/2008-election-map.html

2009AD
01-25-2009, 07:07 AM
You wrote "The only southern state OBAMA won was Florida." Nuff said.

Obama carried southern states that white democratic presidential candidates haven't won in decades.

No, you fail Brotha. Obama carried Florida, Virginia and North Carolina. Check the internets before making such statements.

no shit dude

I was talking about racist states like al, ga, tn, ms. I knew he won virginia and nc.

chefmike
01-25-2009, 07:11 AM
I voted for Obama too jackass. Your statement makes you out to be somewhat clueless. Only southern state Obama carried was Florida? Try Virginia and North Carolina.

Dino Velvet
01-25-2009, 07:36 AM
What's your point Dino? Racists come in all colors and are found in all countries. :roll:

My question was restricted to Holland especially in their problems with Muslim immigrants. No need to become hysterical.

MrShow52
01-25-2009, 08:23 AM
cry more black people. I lol'd.

MrShow52
01-25-2009, 08:25 AM
LOL SO RED STATE = RACIST STATE?? SERIOUSLY BLACK PEOPLE BE MORE IGNORANT. AUTOMATICALLY NOT VOTING FOR OBAMA = RACIST? LOLOLOL BLACKS ARE SO RIDICULOUS, SERIOUSLY LIKE I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AFTER OBAMA GOT ELECTED CAUSE BLACKS STARTED ACTING LIKE THEIR SHIT DIDN'T STINK. SORRY GUYS IT DOES

muhmuh
01-25-2009, 08:57 AM
That's an ignorant statement. There's racism everywhere in the US, you are perpetuating a tired old stereotype. When I joined the Navy as a young man born and raised in the great state of Virginia, I heard the N word far more from northerners(particularly people from NY and NJ) than I ever did from southerners. Obama carried southern states that white democratic presidential candidates haven't won in decades.

how could you pick up on that without noticing the really funny bit in his posts

dan_drade
01-25-2009, 09:59 AM
Shit this turned into a lame thread real quik.

2009AD
01-25-2009, 10:18 AM
No, I don't know what you mean. If you want to be understood, you need to be clear. You said one southern state, it was three. Next time, be clear.

no shit dude

I was talking about racist states like al, ga, tn, ms. I knew he won virginia and nc.

you know what I mean "1009ad"

fitz207
01-25-2009, 10:49 AM
LOL SO RED STATE = RACIST STATE?? SERIOUSLY BLACK PEOPLE BE MORE IGNORANT. AUTOMATICALLY NOT VOTING FOR OBAMA = RACIST? LOLOLOL BLACKS ARE SO RIDICULOUS, SERIOUSLY LIKE I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AFTER OBAMA GOT ELECTED CAUSE BLACKS STARTED ACTING LIKE THEIR SHIT DIDN'T STINK. SORRY GUYS IT DOES
You're a fucking racist TROLL. It's 2009 grow up!

fitz207
01-25-2009, 10:52 AM
No, you're the one crying. McCain lost. Get over it, Troll.

El Nino
01-25-2009, 10:55 AM
I voted for Obama too jackass. Your statement makes you out to be somewhat clueless. Only southern state Obama carried was Florida? Try Virginia and North Carolina.

Your vote doesn't count

Legend
01-25-2009, 11:09 AM

Your vote doesn't count

And your vote for ron paul did?

2009AD
01-25-2009, 11:23 AM

Show52 can't get over the fact that a black man is his President. He hates blacks, probably hates jews, asians and hispanics as well. hey Show52, Obama will always have more money, prestige and smarts than you. Love it!

thanks for reminding me how gross black people are!

black people make me sick, they are way more ignorant about gays etc.

El Nino
01-25-2009, 11:31 AM

Your vote doesn't count

Its not who votes that counts, but who counts the votes

fitz207
01-25-2009, 11:34 AM

Show52 can't get over the fact that a black man is his President. He hates blacks, probably hates jews, asians and hispanics as well. hey Show52, Obama will always have more money, prestige and smarts than you. Love it!

thanks for reminding me how gross black people are!

black people make me sick, they are way more ignorant about gays etc.
Thank you! As an open minded white male, i find racist assholes like this offensive. Racism is based on ignorance and ignorant people feel threatened by a black man who is more educated and makes more money than they do. And also more power. The ignorant need to get over it.

Pure ignorance. Plain and simple.

muhmuh
01-25-2009, 12:22 PM
its funny how quickly those who claim to be openminded and anti racism will pigeonhole anybody else

Legend
01-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Its not who votes that counts, but who counts the votes

If you and your tinfoil hat wearing freinds would have counted them ron paul would have gone passed round one.

fitz207
01-25-2009, 02:37 PM
its funny how quickly those who claim to be openminded and anti racism will pigeonhole anybody else
Open minded toward different races, not to racist. There's a difference.

shemalefun
01-25-2009, 02:39 PM
that's fucking hillarious.. Why doesn't everybody grow up and stop getting offended at every little thing..

When is everybody going to learn there are very ignorant people out there and you can see their stupidity in what they do..

Obviously that baker has been hit VERY hard by the recession to be able to sit there and make drunken face cookies lolol.. he is a moron .. But it is funny

shemalefun
01-25-2009, 02:40 PM
The other funny thing is obama is half white and was raised by two white grandparents..

Jericho
01-25-2009, 02:56 PM
So, these cookies...anyone tried 'em?

chefmike
01-25-2009, 07:51 PM

Your vote doesn't count

Good one, Legend. Don't mind El Nutjob, he'll slink back to his bunker/meth lab soon enough.

sammy2
01-25-2009, 10:08 PM
The black community has all right to vote yes on prop 8.

chefmike
01-25-2009, 10:57 PM
No, I don't know what you mean. If you want to be understood, you need to be clear. You said one southern state, it was three. Next time, be clear.

ok big guy

no shit dude

you know what I mean "1009ad"

You've already proven yourself to be a dumbass. Now you're just reminding everyone of the fact. Dumbass. STFU already.