Wish I was in LA

I miss my Tommy's burger

there the best!!!!! :wink:

Jericho
01-23-2009, 12:59 PM
I've wanted to use the word oxymoron for ages! :lol:

Dino Velvet
01-24-2009, 01:19 AM
Tommy's is great but I prefer Fatburger.

Double King Burger + Double Cheese + Chili(Asian sex slave not included)
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/MyKhanhT/love/FAT.jpg

ef9hatchman
01-24-2009, 01:30 AM
Tommy's is great but I prefer Fatburger.

Double King Burger + Double Cheese + Chili(Asian sex slave not included)
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/MyKhanhT/love/FAT.jpgIf the sex isnt included not worth it. Dammit Dino dont add things like that. :( lol.
I like fatfries from fatass burger.
But Gus Jr. is good everyonce in a while grease is food right....Lol.

2009AD
01-24-2009, 01:39 AM
http://www.fiveguys.com/index.aspx

Coroner
01-24-2009, 01:39 AM
You´re asking the wrong question. How about "worst fast food"?

marcnca
01-24-2009, 02:08 AM
In-N-Out Burger!!

Ziggy33
01-24-2009, 02:23 AM
In-n-Out & Boston Market

justatransgirl
01-24-2009, 04:49 AM
Just to remind you In & Out is owned by a right wing religious fanatic. They supported denying same sex marriage in CA and they are a homophobic company.

Every wonder why 95% of their employees are WASP's in a state where like 99% of fast food workers are Hispanic. Now you know.

Boycott - In and Out.

TS Jamie :-)

Alchemist
01-24-2009, 05:25 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51K12I6cTbL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

BEHOLD! A bachelors best friend! Hey, you said fast food.

Lick UR Lovely
01-24-2009, 05:37 AM
HODADS in Ocean Beach, CA :P :P

Falrune
01-24-2009, 05:48 AM
Wish I was in LA
I miss my Tommy's burger

In LA, Tommy's definitely has the tradition; followed closely by Pink's Hot Dogs.

Dino Velvet
01-24-2009, 06:10 AM
Every wonder why 95% of their employees are WASP's in a state where like 99% of fast food workers are Hispanic. Now you know.

Boycott - In and Out.

I go to the one in Westwood Village all the time and the WASPs that work there give good service, are courteous, and speak English. In 'n' Out finds a way to hire White American Citizens and still keep the burgers tasty and cheap. There is no way that's a bad thing.

longwave
01-24-2009, 07:51 AM

hellz yeah.

kellyshore.net
01-24-2009, 07:54 AM
Carl's Jr!

justatransgirl
01-24-2009, 08:42 AM

LOL - That's our hang out... Doncha just love their VW van.

Giggles,

Lick UR Lovely
01-24-2009, 08:50 AM

LOL - That's our hang out... Doncha just love their VW van.

Giggles,

5010 Newport Avenue in OB? That place rocks! I could never eat anything over 3 layers. Huge burgers! Those 9 layers gotta hurt.
I love that place....
:P

Dino Velvet
01-24-2009, 11:45 PM
I'd like to add Tito's Tacos to the list of great fast food in Los Angeles.

http://joi.ito.com/moblog/pics/full/20060809215736-IMG00003.JPG

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/slapshot22/Tito_tacos--large-msg-115214510666.jpg

Tepres
01-24-2009, 11:50 PM
Locally, I pretty much go to any fast food place that has a Drive-Thru.

dan_drade
01-24-2009, 11:52 PM
Just to remind you In & Out is owned by a right wing religious fanatic. They supported denying same sex marriage in CA and they are a homophobic company.

Boycott - In and Out.

LOL, I did not know that. Although I did wonder why there were mostly white kids working there. It was my son that firts brought to my attnetion. He asked me why there were only white kids working at all the in and outs. I started looking whenever we went to one, and sure enough he was right. He is 15 now, but I think hw was 13 when he told me that.

If I find out that you are right, I wont be going there anymore. Their food isnt all that good anyway.

Dino Velvet
01-25-2009, 12:42 AM
LOL, I did not know that. Although I did wonder why there were mostly white kids working there. It was my son that firts brought to my attnetion. He asked me why there were only white kids working at all the in and outs. I started looking whenever we went to one, and sure enough he was right. He is 15 now, but I think hw was 13 when he told me that.

If I find out that you are right, I wont be going there anymore. Their food isnt all that good anyway.

Why? Would you stop going to a fast food place that only hired Hispanics? Is there any proof that In 'n' Out discriminates in their hiring?

Caff_Racer
01-25-2009, 01:08 AM
Fast food? Not for me, thank you. I prefer Slow Food

www.slowfood.org.uk

Ts CinthyaNY
01-26-2009, 07:40 PM

Love Five Guys.. Yummy !!! Love those burgers topped with fried Jalapenos & Onions... Just to get my hips a little bigger .. lol.

Fu Manchu
01-26-2009, 09:21 PM
UK-wise, GBK do the best burgers, the organic lamb is sensational

http://www.248am.com/images/gbk2.jpg

MrShow52
01-26-2009, 09:30 PM

Boycott - In and Out.

yeah fuck them for hiring white people instead of illegal mexican workers.

stukaz29
01-26-2009, 09:44 PM
I use to wonder how can Americans eat that shit and survive.

:shrug :shrug :shrug :shrug

happychris
01-28-2009, 04:30 AM
Boston Market

Ah so you're the one. :P

Dino Velvet
01-28-2009, 07:59 AM
Boston Market

Ah so you're the one. :P

El Pollo Loco is a hundred times better than Boston Market.

Worst fast food ever = Taco Cabana(even at 3AM when I'm drunk their food tastes like shit)

LilWyte
01-28-2009, 08:00 AM
Checkers is my fav....$5 for two double bacon cheeseburgers damn theyre jus makin it too easy to have a heart attack

Willie Escalade
01-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Tams. More food for the money.

dan_drade
01-28-2009, 09:59 AM

Why? Would you stop going to a fast food place that only hired Hispanics? Is there any proof that In 'n' Out discriminates in their hiring?

It really has nothing to do with the race of people that they hire. But the fact that they may be right wing religious fanatics is the problem that I have with them. In case you didnt know it, most right wing religious fanatics hate us. Thats right they hate me, you and everyone else that is a member here. As far as they are concerned we are all a bunch of faggots that will burn in hell for all eternity.

Just imagine if a group of us all went together to apply for jobs and we told them that us guys are tranny chasers and the girls that are here with us are all tranny's. Then we fill out applications and give them back to the HR person. I dont know about you, but I have a feeling that those apps will end up in the round file as soon as we all walked out the door. I dont know about you, but I think I would be better off taking my business elsewhere.

Besides, there burgers aint all that good anyway.

lupinIII
01-28-2009, 10:56 AM
Not super fast but worth mentioning, Australian style takeaway shops are the fucking bomb.

You'll need to wait about 10-20 minutes but burgers with the lot or a half serve of chips (french fries for the Americans) with chicken salt and gravy, absolute heaven.

Dino Velvet
01-28-2009, 11:44 PM

It really has nothing to do with the race of people that they hire. But the fact that they may be right wing religious fanatics is the problem that I have with them. In case you didnt know it, most right wing religious fanatics hate us. Thats right they hate me, you and everyone else that is a member here. As far as they are concerned we are all a bunch of faggots that will burn in hell for all eternity.

Just imagine if a group of us all went together to apply for jobs and we told them that us guys are tranny chasers and the girls that are here with us are all tranny's. Then we fill out applications and give them back to the HR person. I dont know about you, but I have a feeling that those apps will end up in the round file as soon as we all walked out the door. I dont know about you, but I think I would be better off taking my business elsewhere.

Besides, there burgers aint all that good anyway.

Fair point. If you don't like the ideology of the owner of a business, don't go there. Race was injected here in previous posts. If some America hating Muslim opened up a kebab stand, I wouldn't go there either.

Intrepid
01-29-2009, 12:17 AM
White Castle (Diarrhea Burgers)

happychris
01-29-2009, 04:26 AM
Del Taco

goldensamba
01-29-2009, 05:06 AM
You can't come to Southern California without going to 2 places........

Roscoe's http://www.roscoeschickenandwaffles.com/

and Alberto's!