PDA

View Full Version : This forum has changed so much...

LG
01-23-2009, 06:41 AM
...I don't even recognize some of the names here. I've noticed some new people have joined (a shout out to the lovely Ms Jesse Flo, Heavenly Sin, Mor Vital and a bunch of others). I've noticed Danielle Foxx is back online (yay!) and Jen (tsntx) is still here (double yay!) and that Ecstatic, HaraJuku and a bunch of other people I like are posting regularly. But I notice also that some of the girls aren't getting along and accusing each other of trying to ruin the other's events, etc.

It's the drama that seems to make HA so interesting. I couldn't stay away, though I tried...So I'm back, for now. I'm not sure how often I will be around. I'm still trying to sort out my life (workwise, relationship-wise, etc). A bad breakup plunged me into depression last year, but what doesn't kill you...you know the rest.

So I'm here, I'm happy and I love you all (for now at least), especially the girls. I've been logging in occasionally and reading various things but most issues didn't really make me want to add anything. Plus I've been really busy and figured I should make better use of my time.

Anyway, a nice hello in this topic would be welcome, along with a summary maybe of what's been happening...

Good to be back...well I'm not sure yet. We'll see :D

tsntx
01-23-2009, 06:48 AM
welcome back faggot

ha j/k wb sweetie

hondarobot
01-23-2009, 06:56 AM
...I don't even recognize some of the names here. I've noticed some new people have joined (a shout out to the lovely Ms Jesse Flo, Heavenly Sin, Mor Vital and a bunch of others). I've noticed Danielle Foxx is back online (yay!) and Jen (tsntx) is still here (double yay!) and that Ecstatic, HaraJuku and a bunch of other people I like are posting regularly. But I notice also that some of the girls aren't getting along and accusing each other of trying to ruin the other's events, etc.

It's the drama that seems to make HA so interesting. I couldn't stay away, though I tried...So I'm back, for now. I'm not sure how often I will be around. I'm still trying to sort out my life (workwise, relationship-wise, etc). A bad breakup plunged me into depression last year, but what doesn't kill you...you know the rest.

So I'm here, I'm happy and I love you all (for now at least), especially the girls. I've been logging in occasionally and reading various things but most issues didn't really make me want to add anything. Plus I've been really busy and figured I should make better use of my time.

Anyway, a nice hello in this topic would be welcome, along with a summary maybe of what's been happening...

Thanks for posting on the forum to say you have nothing to post on the forum. That was great.

:lol:

LG
01-23-2009, 07:00 AM
welcome back faggot

ha j/k wb sweetie

If you didn't live a jillion miles away Jen, I'd come over and sweep you off your feet and into my apartment :D

hondarobot
01-23-2009, 07:03 AM
welcome back faggot

ha j/k wb sweetie

If you didn't live a jillion miles away Jen, I'd come over and sweep you off your feet and into my apartment :D

:lol: Post your picture again.

LG
01-23-2009, 07:14 AM
Thanks for posting on the forum to say you have nothing to post on the forum. That was great.
Thank you for your "polite welcome", honda. :) And a very good day to you too.

Post your picture again.

Jen knows what I look like...

tsntx
01-23-2009, 07:17 AM
welcome back faggot

ha j/k wb sweetie

:lol: Post your picture again.

k

hondarobot
01-23-2009, 07:19 AM
Thank you for your "polite welcome", honda. :) And a very good day to you too.

Post your picture again.

Jen knows what I look like...

It wasn't meant to be polite.

Schimmel
01-23-2009, 07:23 AM
Wow, the forum has changed oh so much and you don't recognize a bunch of new names. Boo fuckin hoo.

LG
01-23-2009, 07:27 AM
Tsk, tsk, some people have no manners... :roll:

Now was that really necessary? If you have nothing nice to say, dude...

dan_yearsgone83
01-23-2009, 07:29 AM
If you have nothing nice to say, you say it anyway.

Duh.

LG
01-23-2009, 07:37 AM

Duh.

I suppose Dan. People can say what they like, but there are people posting in my thread for no reason other than to be pricks, which I find kind of pointless.

I suppose if a person has nothing better to do with their time than to comment on what someone else has said without really adding to the conversation and by being a dick then that's their problem. This is one reason I took a break from these forums.

Therefore:
I expect a nice civil discussion in this topic. I expected a nice "welcome back" and but some members like to stir up trouble. Nonetheless I shall chill back and wait.

So let's start again, shall we?

Schimmel
01-23-2009, 07:40 AM
Things change. Our outlooks and attitudes have changed, our habits and our goals have changed, and the entire cities that were our stomping jungles have changed; indeed, our entire lives have changed. Change is the only constant. Therefore it is our responsibility to choose between fading along with the blurred past that will never be relived or regained except in schizophrenic memory, or to jerk off like mad monkeys in the ever-changing future, to jizz our brains out in the face of all the inevitable change and continue jerking forever and ever, message forum boards be damned.

tsntx
01-23-2009, 07:43 AM

Duh.

I suppose Dan. People can say what they like, but there are people posting in my thread for no reason other than to be pricks, which I find kind of pointless.

I suppose if a person has nothing better to do with their time than to comment on what someone else has said without really adding to the conversation and by being a dick then that's their problem. This is one reason I took a break from these forums.

Therefore:
I expect a nice civil discussion in this topic. I expected a nice "welcome back" and but some members like to stir up trouble. Nonetheless I shall chill back and wait.

like u said babe... things change

and its changed to shit.... hopefully those changes nyce is working on will get rid of these newly changed names once and for all

anyone in chat tonight?

Luna555
01-23-2009, 08:14 AM
Welcome back... :)

muhmuh
01-23-2009, 09:28 AM
yay youre back
youre absence was actually one of the first things i noticed after my return a while ago

I expect a nice civil discussion in this topic. I expected a nice "welcome back"

you really havent been here in a very long time

dan_drade
01-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Welcome back LG. Things have changed a lot around here, but the newbies will hopefully learn.

yodajazz
01-23-2009, 09:49 AM
It's good to see you back. You were one of my favorite posters, always witty and insightful, even though you are not very good looking. Don't be fooled by the new names. About one third of them are old posters under new names.

I don't know if you missed it or not but, Moni posted here a couple of months ago. It got deleted.

chefmike
01-23-2009, 09:59 AM

:lol:That's pretty funny coming from tardbot, considering that other than cyberstalking VR it's the only thing that he does on this forum.

Anyway LG, you can see that some shit stains are very hard to remove. :wink:

Glad you dropped in.

Thatiger23
01-23-2009, 10:14 AM
Welcome back LG and yeah there are a lot of newbies but SOME of them are just like the other assholes on the forum....

justatransgirl
01-23-2009, 10:37 AM
Welcome back LG. I'm sure you'll regret it soon enough... :-) :-)

And remember, Honda is one of the folks who makes this place the interesting disfunctional place we all know and love.

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

chefmike
01-23-2009, 10:58 AM
Welcome back LG. I'm sure you'll regret it soon enough... :-) :-)

And remember, Honda is one of the folks who makes this place the interesting disfunctional place we all know and love.

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

Says you. You're certainly entitled to your opinion and god knows the creepy little jizzmopper needs friends...but it is what it is...tardbot at best is a laughingstock, and most would agree that he is for the most part a passive-aggressive little shit stain of a troll who has made his unhealthy obsession and cyberstalking of VR his trademark here at HA...your giggling notwithstanding...

Jericho
01-23-2009, 11:44 AM
Welcome back, LG.

along with a summary maybe of what's been happening...

HA, same old shite. :lol:

slinky
01-23-2009, 11:50 AM
It is just typical of the life cycle of internet message forums. For example, I have a forum site which is 8 years old and has about 70,000 members. Out of the top 50 posters of all time, 21 either don't post at all anymore or post very rarely. that's over 40% attrition of the top posters (i.e. people who had something really "invested" in the site). I would imagine that for more casual users it's substantially higher than that.

I think the reason is that with the proliferation of forums on any topic, what happens is people have more places to go than time to visit them all, and the firt time many have some big argument on a site, they head off for greener pastures. The proof i offer for that is that without having figures to back it up with, from looking at the stats on my site it seems like the lurkers stay around more/longer than the posters.

Chaotic
01-23-2009, 03:08 PM

Duh.

Therefore:

like u said babe... things change

and its changed to shit.... hopefully those changes nyce is working on will get rid of these newly changed names once and for all

anyone in chat tonight?

Ever since that Linetrap bit, and the subsequent 4chan invasion, this place hasn't been the same since...... :?

Oh, welcome back, LG! 8)

Quinn
01-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Welcome back, LG.

-Quinn

Hendrix
01-23-2009, 05:02 PM
Hey LG,welcome back!!!
Don't worry I'm not one of those pricks wasting my time here and saying stupid things.

Odelay
01-23-2009, 05:40 PM
Welcome back. And a question I never asked before... what does "LG" stand for?

Sorry to hear about the broken relationship. That always sux.

Oli
01-23-2009, 06:30 PM
:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

Welcome back LG, it's been a long time.

Coroner
01-23-2009, 06:39 PM
Welcome back, LG. Most of the new members joined because they cannot view the pics as lurkers anymore. Most of those who were active here when I joined the forum are unfortunately gone.

LG
01-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Many, many thanks for making me feel welcome once again. I consider many of you my friends even though we've never met.

Odelay, thanks for the sympathy. L and G are two initials of my full name. I have nothing to do with the well known brand of electronics :)

And to Hendrix: it's good to know that. I have nothing against newbies, BTW. I was one myself once :)

BeardedOne
01-24-2009, 12:03 AM
LG! :D

Haven't seen you in so long.

A bad breakup plunged me into depression last year, but what doesn't kill you...you know the rest.

I so know this, and hope the best for you.

If you have nothing nice to say, dude...

"Come sit next to me" - Dorothy Parker.

Welcome back LG and yeah there are a lot of newbies but SOME of them are just like the other assholes on the forum....

But none are like =THIS= asshole <Turning around to the cam...Oh...Wait...No cam...You get the idea>...

Ever since that Linetrap bit, and the subsequent 4chan invasion, this place hasn't been the same since.....

There was a 4chan invasion? Damn! I missed it. I think I met Linetrap at a con somewhere.

Truly, have missed your insights, LG. Post often, friend.

LG
01-24-2009, 12:37 AM
Thanks BeardedOne. How have you been doing?

On the issue of the failed relationship, things are better now. It made me realise some home truths and I'm much happier with my love life now. If only there were some nice TS girls around too...

elo
01-24-2009, 02:26 AM
Welcome back to the jungle.

blckhaze
01-24-2009, 02:34 AM
WB.

Evolution sometimes backfires.

tsntx
01-24-2009, 02:37 AM
i dont get a special re-mention for the cam show in chat last nite?

lame

lol

Hendrix
01-24-2009, 02:40 AM

lame

lol
You did a cam show last night?! I wish I didn't fell asleep so early and plus I miss SuperJail. Lame. :(

LG
01-24-2009, 02:50 AM
Thanks everyone...

And to Jen...

lame

lol

:lol: Sorry, Jen, my bad...It was much appreciated. Now let's discuss when you'll be taking that trip to Europe... :wink:

tsntx
01-24-2009, 03:29 AM
when someone pays for it ;)

SkyTwo
01-24-2009, 03:45 AM
Yes, sadly my 70 page thread all about me was deleted because a certain douchebag has more power on this board then he deserves and should stick to taking pics of gay men in drag and moderating his crappy gay mans forum

Well, at least Jen is still a sourpuss. That's a constant.

tsntx
01-24-2009, 04:13 AM
Yes, sadly my 70 page thread all about me was deleted because a certain douchebag has more power on this board then he deserves and should stick to taking pics of gay men in drag and moderating his crappy gay mans forum

hey did u know feline aids is the number 1 killer of domesticated cats?

meow-meow :evil:

Felicia Katt
01-24-2009, 05:07 AM

Thank goodness I have never been tamed LOL

meow

FK

tsntx
01-24-2009, 05:08 AM
how was the slumber party?
who was there? barbie? theresa? ethnic christie?
any trolls or hobbits?

SkyTwo
01-24-2009, 08:00 AM

Play safe then, sourpuss. You won't actually get nine of 'em. :twisted:

SkyTwo
01-24-2009, 08:08 AM

You're full of shit, of course, but keep up the good work. And play safe, sourpuss. You won't actually get nine of 'em. :twisted:

JamesHunt
01-24-2009, 08:23 AM
welcome back LG 8)

Welcome back, LG. I long to be a 5 star poster like you some day. You'll always have a friend for life.

Kabuki
01-24-2009, 10:01 AM
Welcome back LG. Hello Sky. I'm back too it seems 8)

LG
01-24-2009, 08:51 PM
Thank you James Hunt, Kabuki and posty and everyone else. It's good to be back, my friends :)

peggygee
01-24-2009, 11:08 PM
Welcome back LG, I've missed you like crazy. :wink:

I too am sorry to hear of your realtionship woes.

On an unrelated note, I've created a 'fortress of enlightenment',
I've sent you a PM with the lat / long so that you can locate it.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/batsignallogic.jpg

muhmuh
01-24-2009, 11:38 PM

youre not talking about your section on vickys site are you?

peggygee
01-25-2009, 01:16 AM

youre not talking about your section on vickys site are you?

Not quite, seek the light.

Curse the darkness.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/fort4x3.jpg

SkyTwo
01-25-2009, 02:30 AM

Long time no see. It's like we all stopped back by at the same time. Uncanny.

LG
01-26-2009, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the link and the warm welcome, peggy. Having a look at the former.

Missed you too.

Kabuki
01-26-2009, 10:18 PM

Are you sticking around too :?: 8)

BeardedOne
01-26-2009, 11:05 PM
People can say what they like, but there are people posting in my thread for no reason other than to be pricks, which I find kind of pointless.

I thought this site was all about pricks...Ooh! I mean: Shecock. ;)

Thanks BeardedOne. How have you been doing?

Managed to get sixteen days into 2009 before the year started to suck. Another flood. :(

Life is chaotic, so I come here to calm down. Go figure.

trannybanger
01-27-2009, 11:29 AM
Just coming back myself after a little break, so good to see you mate. Welcome back!

LG
02-01-2009, 08:10 AM
Just coming back myself after a little break, so good to see you mate. Welcome back!

Thank you. And welcome to you too :D

SkyTwo
02-02-2009, 07:16 AM

Are you sticking around too :?: 8)

I guess that remains to be seen. So far I'm not seeing all that many topics that lend themselves to making offhanded cutting remarks. But I'll try my best. :lol: