PDA

View Full Version : FFS ADVICE FROM GIRLS

juliana_dominguez
01-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Hey!!!!

I am planning to get my face done. I am thinking brow bone shave, jaw, and chin and rhinoplasty. but i need to get a list of the best FFS surgeons here in the USA. Me and my friend Gia (get well soon girl!!! mwahs) were talking about it for a long time now, and she just got her done (i am very happy for her) and she wanted me to come see her doctor but you know i need more info from other girls. thanks so much. mwahs

or should i come down to mexico too as an option, please advise. thanks

tsntx
01-22-2009, 10:11 PM
post a profile shot

GIA LOVES RON
01-22-2009, 11:11 PM
Hey girl! It's good to hear that you are very determined in going through this painful process! I hope you all the best in your future surgeries and I have listed down the surgeons you might wanna consider in getting your FFS surgery done.

-> DR. JEFFREY SPIEGEL (My own wonderful surgeon and Ruby)
http://jeffreyspiegel.vpweb.com/

-> DR. DOUGLAS OUSTERHOUT (The most popular of them all)
http://www.drdouglasousterhout.com/

-> DR. ZUKOWSKI (Another popular one)
http://www.mlzukowski.com/

-> DR. CAREDENAS (Mexico)
I don't know his website (ASK KELLY SHORE)

-> DR. GARY ALTER (Gia Darling's Surgeon)
http://www.altermd.com/ (he is the closest to you)

-> DR. SCOTT YARISH (Jennifer Justice's Surgeon)
http://www.yarishmd.com/

That is it for now...PM if you need some more info or just YM me girl! you know the drill! MWAH! Luv yah! :D

Danielle Foxx
01-23-2009, 01:15 AM
Hey!!!!

I am planning to get my face done. I am thinking brow bone shave, jaw, and chin and rhinoplasty. but i need to get a list of the best FFS surgeons here in the USA. Me and my friend Gia (get well soon girl!!! mwahs) were talking about it for a long time now, and she just got her done (i am very happy for her) and she wanted me to come see her doctor but you know i need more info from other girls. thanks so much. mwahs

Nose and nothing else - Leave your face alone - I have met you in person and you are a woman. Nothing needed - and you know I am honest.

juliana_dominguez
01-23-2009, 07:27 AM
Hey girl! It's good to hear that you are very determined in going through this painful process! I hope you all the best in your future surgeries and I have listed down the surgeons you might wanna consider in getting your FFS surgery done.

-> DR. JEFFREY SPIEGEL (My own wonderful surgeon and Ruby)
http://jeffreyspiegel.vpweb.com/

-> DR. DOUGLAS OUSTERHOUT (The most popular of them all)
http://www.drdouglasousterhout.com/

-> DR. ZUKOWSKI (Another popular one)
http://www.mlzukowski.com/

-> DR. CAREDENAS (Mexico)
I don't know his website (ASK KELLY SHORE)

-> DR. GARY ALTER (Gia Darling's Surgeon)
http://www.altermd.com/ (he is the closest to you)

-> DR. SCOTT YARISH (Jennifer Justice's Surgeon)
http://www.yarishmd.com/

That is it for now...PM if you need some more info or just YM me girl! you know the drill! MWAH! Luv yah! :D

thanks gia for the info! much love to ya! mwahs

juliana_dominguez
01-23-2009, 07:28 AM
Hey!!!!

Nose and nothing else - Leave your face alone - I have met you in person and you are a woman. Nothing needed - and you know I am honest.

i know. lol. i have a pug nose (well i am Filipino) lol - i wanna keep the basic principle of "less is more"

Danielle Foxx
01-23-2009, 08:22 AM
Hey!!!!

i know. lol. i have a pug nose (well i am Filipino) lol - i wanna keep the basic principle of "less is more"

Girl... wtf is wrong with you? You just got married, you have a very devoted handsome husband, a happy life... LOL .... why do you need FFS to fulfill some sort of what??? I don't get it. You are such a great looking woman. Stop that shallow way of thinking Bakla!!! Malan di ka! Puta ina mo

phobun
01-23-2009, 08:32 AM
Hey!!!!

My recommendation is don't even do your nose. Your nose is not a "pug nose", it is adorable and you are a beautiful and natural woman. Besides, it is possible to be too sculpted, and it won't take much work by a plastic surgeon before everyone will be able to clock you for looking too perfect. Worse than looking too perfect, but far more common, is to look plastic(several girls on this board are examples). And a complication is always a possibility too. Then you'd have to wait a few months to let it heal, and hope that the scarred down tissue can be fixed. You roll the dice enough times and it might happen to you. Even good doctors have complications and suboptimal outcomes. Didn't you say you're a nurse or something, you must know this, so why take the risk when you are so much prettier than most GG's?????!!!!!

TsJennifer
01-23-2009, 11:46 AM
u look great without any. some girls need it. your lucky u dont need it.. If i were you i would do the forehead and nothing else!

I had my work done with DR O in SF!

Good luck with anything you do!

juliana_dominguez
01-23-2009, 07:02 PM
Hey!!!!

Girl... wtf is wrong with you? You just got married, you have a very devoted handsome husband, a happy life... LOL .... why do you need FFS to fulfill some sort of what??? I don't get it. You are such a great looking woman. Stop that shallow way of thinking Bakla!!! Malan di ka! Puta ina mo

haha danielle, i have no idea you know some tagalog words. lol... well i am just looking for the possibility of FFS... i'll take into consideration what you said and other girls of course. thanks. hope to see you soon! mwahs

Danielle Foxx
01-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Hey!!!!

My recommendation is don't even do your nose. Your nose is not a "pug nose", it is adorable and you are a beautiful and natural woman. Besides, it is possible to be too sculpted, and it won't take much work by a plastic surgeon before everyone will be able to clock you for looking too perfect. Worse than looking too perfect, but far more common, is to look plastic(several girls on this board are examples). And a complication is always a possibility too. Then you'd have to wait a few months to let it heal, and hope that the scarred down tissue can be fixed. You roll the dice enough times and it might happen to you. Even good doctors have complications and suboptimal outcomes. Didn't you say you're a nurse or something, you must know this, so why take the risk when you are so much prettier than most GG's?????!!!!!

Agreed completely. I went to Dr. O for a consult and after the x ray exams I get a bill for 40 grand... I am like... No thanks. I opted for smaller more subtle changes instead. Vanity Nip Tucks

juliana_dominguez
01-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Hey!!!!

thanks, yes i am still researching about it. reading a lot of websites... etc.
i know it's risky. maybe i wont need anything afterall... but i am open to the possibility ya know?

juliana_dominguez
01-23-2009, 07:10 PM
Hey!!!!

Agreed completely. I went to Dr. O for a consult and after the x ray exams I get a bill for 40 grand... I am like... No thanks. I opted for smaller more subtle changes instead. Vanity Nip Tucks

yea i heard Dr. O is very expensive. well FFS in general is expensive whenever you get it here in America. lol I've seen Dr. O's work, very nice. but one thing it kinda looks plastic. plus i've heard he's old and might be losing his touch. lol

juliana_dominguez
01-23-2009, 07:10 PM
u look great without any. some girls need it. your lucky u dont need it.. If i were you i would do the forehead and nothing else!

I had my work done with DR O in SF!

Good luck with anything you do!

thanks for the advice jennifer

GIA LOVES RON
01-23-2009, 07:57 PM
Hey!!!!

Omigod Danielle! I didn't know you speak tagalog! your so cute. I agree with Danielle but at the same time if your gonna do it, do it the right way! You are lucky to have your husband Juliana!

About Dr. Ousterhout, I have to agree with Danielle too! He quoted almost 30 grand for everything! I was like SHIT...and so I researched more on some great doctors that has the same techniques but not as popular as him yet and went from there!

juliana_dominguez
01-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Hey!!!!

Omigod Danielle! I didn't know you speak tagalog! your so cute. I agree with Danielle but at the same time if your gonna do it, do it the right way! You are lucky to have your husband Juliana!

About Dr. Ousterhout, I have to agree with Danielle too! He quoted almost 30 grand for everything! I was like SHIT...and so I researched more on some great doctors that has the same techniques but not as popular as him yet and went from there!

thanks girl, call moi!

juliana_dominguez
01-23-2009, 10:50 PM
post a profile shot

jen!!! we have to talk. mwahs