PDA

View Full Version : any transexual stripclubs or clubs in the dallas ftworth are

thickjimmy
01-22-2009, 04:31 AM
i just wanna place where i can go and meet transexuals im tired of craigslist and subpar service for way too much money. hooking shouldnt be about business and money always. If any one knows hit me up with some info. thanks

tsntx
01-22-2009, 05:26 AM
no there arent

consult CL or eros for a personal dancer

thickjimmy
01-22-2009, 04:42 PM
thats a bummer. i wish they had some kind of nightclub or bar. when i went back home to neworleans for my b day i found this nice lil spot in the quarters called the roundup i was a happy man that day

flabbybody
01-22-2009, 07:00 PM
isin't there a drag thing in dallas ?
if it catches on, maybe the full-time girls will start dropping in

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=41420

susi1045
01-22-2009, 07:29 PM
well you can go to cedar springs the gay area all the girl going to the clubs there when i used to live in dallas it was called village station. now is a different name but all the clubs are in the same area and girl going there all the mime . or you can go to club one or club seven around deepbelong i think . good luck

thickjimmy
01-22-2009, 08:10 PM
im not into drag id rather breast nice ass not all that makeup and tissue.

susi1045 i gotta find that area in ceader springs im not to familar with that area but i have driven through deepellum but it was during the day. thanks for the info everyone. its pretty hard to cum by a transexual out here its like there all hiding thats y i thought there was maybe a bar or someplace where the get together have fun and meet guys.

susi1045
01-22-2009, 09:32 PM
yourwelcome .. well you can meet some asian transexual around cedar sprins special in the nails salon . durig the day or walking around there they got shops and restaurant there . cedar spring is very close to downtown dallas , good luck

tsntx
01-22-2009, 10:08 PM
im not into drag id rather breast nice ass not all that makeup and tissue.

susi1045 i gotta find that area in ceader springs im not to familar with that area but i have driven through deepellum but it was during the day. thanks for the info everyone. its pretty hard to cum by a transexual out here its like there all hiding thats y i thought there was maybe a bar or someplace where the get together have fun and meet guys.

susi is talking about the gay area in dallas - cedar springs = the gayborhood

shes talking about village station = S4 = the 4th incarnation of the station

the drag scene is very popular there.... lots and lots of ts/ tv/ cd/ dq all go there

the shows are full of TS/ CD/ DQ .... the girls walking around the room are there to make money and the ones on stage are there to get tipped

if youre not looking to spend money.... dont waste your time going out
just sit inside, stay at your pc, and enjoy the pics and stories of ppl that do

thickjimmy
01-26-2009, 12:40 AM
i dont mind spending money to have a good time i just wanna meet some friends too.