PDA

View Full Version : Quick announcement............

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-22-2009, 01:50 AM
I was on the phone with one of the feminine members of HA earlier and she asked me why I would go over to Hung Devils and post. I asked her what she was talking about and it appears someone has gone to great lengths to imitate me over on the wanna be site/forum.

I want to make this perfectly clear. I would NEVER go over to Hung Devils for anyone reason. I would never give them the satisfaction of knowing details regarding my ISP among other things and I don't find it flattering that someone with no life went this far..........

As much as I dislike little things that go on around here I LOVE Hung Angels. To make an account up and pretend to be me on a site like that is fucked up and hopefully it comes to an end.

take care everyone,
JWBL

chefmike
01-22-2009, 01:58 AM
'Fess up...JWBL...you were over there braggin' about your dick again, weren't ya?

hondarobot
01-22-2009, 02:04 AM
That's not you? This is turning into one hell of a game of Clue, and I'm terrible at Clue.

:?

Legend
01-22-2009, 02:07 AM
For a forum that supposely superior to this forum its cloned pretending to be users on hungangels just shows how inferior and pathetic that forum is.I think its just an attempt/stunt to gain users for that forum i really think you should just ignore it.Vicki knows that either way she wins because if you ignore it they have you on that board and if you fight it people might go to that clone forum to see what the person pretending to be you is saying.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-22-2009, 02:08 AM
seriously, I know some of you think it's cute but I would never go over to the swamp from the blue sea.........

Legend
01-22-2009, 02:09 AM
That's not you? This is turning into one hell of a game of Clue, and I'm terrible at Clue.

You think pretending to be someone else is a game?

hondarobot
01-22-2009, 02:12 AM

It's more of a mystery I suppose. I predict the entire incident will be cleared up before morning (although I'm usually wrong about these sort of things).

Legend
01-22-2009, 02:17 AM

It's more of a mystery I suppose. I predict the entire incident will be cleared up before morning (although I'm usually wrong about these sort of things).

Speaking of cluessless don't pretend like you don't know whats going on there.You know this is one of the many pathetic attempts by vicki to gain hungangel users.

Ryz
01-22-2009, 02:24 AM

On an internet forum? Yes.

2009AD
01-22-2009, 02:27 AM
For a forum that supposely superior to this forum its cloned pretending to be users on hungangels just shows how inferior and pathetic that forum is.I think its just an attempt/stunt to gain users for that forum i really think you should just ignore it.Vicki knows that either way she wins because if you ignore it they have you on that board and if you fight it people might go to that clone forum to see what the person pretending to be you is saying.

Anyone person could have created the phony JWBL login over on HD. Whoever did, is also a member of HA. They copied JWBL's lingo and writing style very well.

Apostle
01-22-2009, 02:29 AM
Drama over the internet. Shit is serious business if you are like ten.

hondarobot
01-22-2009, 02:36 AM
It's not VR, that wouldn't make any sense. I call Truebeauty, Crimson and Chaingunner to the witness stand. Being moderators over there, any one of you could quickly clear this case up.

(cough)

Do we have a witness stand?

2009AD
01-22-2009, 02:39 AM
You know this is one of the many pathetic attempts by vicki to gain hungangel users.

Damn Legend, is there anything you don't blame on Vicki? Global warming, gas prices, the economic crisis, the fighting in the Middle East, cooties, HA server problems....

Legend
01-22-2009, 02:43 AM

Anyone person could have created the phony JWBL login over on HD. Whoever did, is also a member of HA. They copied JWBL's lingo and writing style very well.

They don't have to be a member here,they could be someone who reads this board alot.Besides why would someone who posts here take the chance to be banned if someone over at that clone forum would release the ip addresss but guess what they won't because its vicki or one of her cronies.

Schimmel
01-22-2009, 03:02 AM
Wasn't me, bro. I only use teh interwebs for jerkin the pork monster.

Oh and maybe managing my "important files", haha

Tepres
01-22-2009, 03:58 AM
Whoever it was, it was a pretty good impersonation.

Legend
01-22-2009, 03:58 AM
It's not VR, that wouldn't make any sense. I call Truebeauty, Crimson and Chaingunner to the witness stand. Being moderators over there, any one of you could quickly clear this case up.

(cough)

Do we have a witness stand?

Is anyone actually surprised you would say that after all you worship the ground she and her fat walks on.You don't think that her mods would ever lie for her do you,lol.

Tepres
01-22-2009, 04:04 AM
I doubt it was Vicki.

Legend
01-22-2009, 04:22 AM
I doubt it was Vicki.

Why not she has made up names here just to start drama.That kind of thing isn't below her.

Tepres
01-22-2009, 04:35 AM
I doubt it was Vicki.

Why not she has made up names here just to start drama.That kind of thing isn't below her.

You have links to these fake names?

hondarobot
01-22-2009, 04:46 AM
It's probably someone we don't even know yet. That Nightrider guy knew everything about the forums, going back years, before he ever posted. I think it's another one of those guys.

Legend
01-22-2009, 04:47 AM
I doubt it was Vicki.

The thread was made by jennifer justice and it was called rover or something but it was deleted because it promoted that clone forum.

Tepres
01-22-2009, 04:56 AM
I doubt it was Vicki.

The thread was made by jennifer justice and it was called rover or something but it was deleted because it promoted that clone forum.

I read that thread. Vicki made it clear who she was, and never pretended to be someone else. So it's not the same thing as pretending to be someone she's not. Her regular handle is currently deactivated, as far as I know. Hence the need for her to make a new one, in order to respond.
I don't have a beef with any of the girls here, or over at HD. But I know enough to stay out of their arguments.
I definitely don't think that she was pretending to be JWBL.

Legend
01-22-2009, 05:06 AM
I read that thread. Vicki made it clear who she was, and never pretended to be someone else. So it's not the same thing as pretending to be someone she's not. Her regular handle is currently deactivated, as far as I know. Hence the need for her to make a new one, in order to respond.
I don't have a beef with any of the girls here, or over at HD. But I know enough to stay out of their arguments.

lol, "deactivated" that is a new one her name was actually banned for constantly trying to promote her clone forum here and was calling it the new hungangels when she was a member here.Banned people aren't allowed to come back.

tsntx
01-22-2009, 05:17 AM
seriously

how anyone can say making up a fake name is below her is beyond me

shes a fat cow desperate for attn and will go to great lengths to generate buzz for herself and her board

heres a lovely lil pic of her and her fugly boyfriend... the epitome of white trash

notice her massive right sholder.... whats that thing yall always say?

"what position did you play on the HS football team?"

holly looks good tho

Legend
01-22-2009, 05:23 AM
Is that rob schneider?

tsntx
01-22-2009, 05:27 AM
Is that rob schneider?

thats what i thought too but no thats vicki

hondarobot
01-22-2009, 05:33 AM
seriously

shes a fat cow desperate for attn and will go to great lengths to generate buzz for herself and her board

heres a lovely lil pic of her and her fugly boyfriend... the epitome of white trash

notice her massive right sholder.... whats that thing yall always say?

"what position did you play on the HS football team?"

holly looks good tho

I'm fairly certain that's not her boyfriend. If it is, she should tell him to lose the Smurf Cap. Beyond that, he's probably a decent guy.

tsntx
01-22-2009, 05:38 AM
if he wasnt bald underneath it im sure she would

some guys look good bald - bruce willis

some guys dont... so they hold onto every last hair - michael bolton

hondarobot
01-22-2009, 05:44 AM
. . .

Tepres
01-22-2009, 05:50 AM

lol, "deactivated" that is a new one her name was actually banned for constantly trying to promote her clone forum here and was calling it the new hungangels when she was a member here.Banned people aren't allowed to come back.

The bottom line is that it wasn't her pretending to be JWBL.

GroobySteven
01-22-2009, 06:17 AM
I must admit, it fooled me.

JonnyT
01-22-2009, 06:27 AM
why does it matter if people participate on more than one forum? it's good to see and hear different opinions on the world's events. what's the big deal? is it just jealousy or something?

Danielle Foxx
01-22-2009, 06:29 AM
Johnny I need to cum on a cock again. do you know where I can find one?

JonnyT
01-22-2009, 06:33 AM

i'm sure we could work something out. are you nice and deep? tight too i hope :D

tsntx
01-22-2009, 06:38 AM
why does it matter if people participate on more than one forum? it's good to see and hear different opinions on the world's events. what's the big deal? is it just jealousy or something?

thats not the issue

no one cares if anyone goes to this board and any other board
its how you handle yourself on the other board and what you say on one about the other and think the others wont know

jealousy comes from the weaker of the 2 and the weaker is always the knockoff

if HA is the original who wants to guess the fake

JonnyT
01-22-2009, 06:43 AM

thats not the issue

its how you handle yourself on the other board and what you say on one about the other and think the others wont know

too much emotion in this thread. nothing to gain. good old American competition. gotta love it. see you later Jen on a different thread :wink:

2009AD
01-22-2009, 06:45 AM
I belong to both boards. HA has more interesting content and topics than HD. HD has more "bells and whistles" in terms of searching and tracking topics.

thats not the issue

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-22-2009, 06:52 AM

i'm sure we could work something out. are you nice and deep? tight too i hope :D

I don't think she was talking to you.................

2009AD
01-22-2009, 06:57 AM
JW, a few people are saying Vicki Richter may have someting to do with the fake JWBL over on HD. What are your thoughts? Did Vicki do it? Is she behind the conspiracy?

hondarobot
01-22-2009, 07:17 AM
JW, a few people are saying Vicki Richter may have someting to do with the fake JWBL over on HD. What are your thoughts? Did Vicki do it? Is she behind the conspiracy?

It's not VR.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-22-2009, 08:15 AM

My thoughts are as follows....Legend is a moron, 'nuff said.

Legend
01-22-2009, 08:20 AM

Wow some random guy thinks i'm a moron my feelings are hurt,you can get ran over by that corvette in your avatar on your way back to that clone forum for all i care.

chefmike
01-22-2009, 03:14 PM
seriously

LMAO...no shit Jen...these clowns insisting that they are sure it isn't VR are clueless...she loves that kind of shit and if it isn't her you can be damn sure she knows who it is...

BTW, I wondered what happened to your thread. Now whoever could you be referring to in your sig? :wink:

glenntinnyc
01-22-2009, 07:26 PM

just changed my name to johnny

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-23-2009, 06:18 AM
for what it's worth the matter doesn't need to be cleaned up, I'm done laughing at this bullshit

Vicki I know you're on here and even if you aren't paying attention to this thread I know this will get back to you so I'll just say: I feel sorry for you.

If I learned anything from this bullshit it's that if I say I'm taking a break from HA some desperate fuck will go to great lengths to impersonate me elsewhere to make themselves feel and look good.........

With the attention I've received from chicks after all this I can honestly say...thanks!!!!!

JWBL

oh yeah: How's that 350Z

hondarobot
01-23-2009, 06:23 AM
Walk a mile in my boots. I've been dealing with that goofy girl before you ever posted on this forum.

:P

tsntx
01-23-2009, 06:28 AM
seriously

LMAO...no shit Jen...these clowns insisting that they are sure it isn't VR are clueless...she loves that kind of shit and if it isn't her you can be damn sure she knows who it is...

BTW, I wondered what happened to your thread. Now whoever could you be referring to in your sig? :wink:

well u know they call me miss subtle for a reason

hondarobot
01-23-2009, 06:37 AM
Unfortunately, I'm still in love with her, although that certainly doesn't work in my favor.

damn

Legend
01-23-2009, 06:39 AM
Walk a mile in my boots. I've been dealing with that goofy girl before you ever posted on this forum.

I love how you and so many of her cronies use the word goofy instead of just saying dumbass.On your way back to that clone forum please ask that moron wtf kind of materials is she talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJJh854Vqf0

hondarobot
01-23-2009, 06:49 AM

I love how you and so many of her cronies use the word goofy instead of just saying dumbass.On your way back to that clone forum please ask that moron wtf kind of materials is she talking about?

I'm not a "cronie", everyone else showed up late to that party, and I'll still be there when they are gone. You are starting to annoy me, Legend. Mind your own business.

Legend
01-23-2009, 05:46 PM

I'm not a "cronie", everyone else showed up late to that party, and I'll still be there when they are gone. You are starting to annoy me, Legend. Mind your own business.

And we know what kind of party that was from her enormous anus and stretch mark ass "gangbang".Hungangels users should start a save the vicki's ass fund so we can collect enough money to buy her a year supply of cocoa butter and anus pain creme.

chefmike
01-23-2009, 07:07 PM

LMAO...so being a jizzmopping stalker isn't all it's cracked up to be, tardbot?

voy4her
01-23-2009, 10:25 PM
Is Hungdevils a vicki richter thing? whats the scoop here?

lahabra1976
01-23-2009, 11:01 PM

yea she started that website

GroobySteven
01-23-2009, 11:03 PM

I'll take the "moron" and raise you a "Legend is a twat!"

ef9hatchman
01-23-2009, 11:27 PM

I'll take the "moron" and raise you a "Legend is a twat!"
I prefer calling him a Ethernet Hero like someone stated in a posting before this thread.

BeardedOne
01-23-2009, 11:47 PM

Originally Vicki's forum, now HungDevils by default.

Aside from that bit of info, I'm stepping out of the ring of fire.