PDA

View Full Version : THE SECRET PARTY IS NOT CANCELLED IF YOU RECEIVED A TEXT!!!!

Sunny Dee-lite
01-21-2009, 03:08 AM
HI EVERYONE,

I AM SO TIRED ON PHONY BULLSHIT! TWO GIRLS HAVE CALLED ME THAT THEY GOT TEXT MESSAGES ABOUT "THE SECRET PARTY BEING CANCELLED DUE TO POLICE ACTIVITY" ....TO WHO EVER IS DOING THIS FUCK YOU!.....I AM TIRED OF BULLSHIT ....IF YOU WANT REAL DRAMA YOU WILL GET IT!!!!! AND I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU IN YOUR FACE!!!! NEVER HAVE I DEFACED ANYONES NAMES OR LIED! SO COME OUT FROM THE SHIELD YOU HIDE BEHIND ....AND COME OUT AND BE THE REAL MAN YOU ARE!!!!!!!! I AM TIRED OF BEING NICE PEOPLE ARE FULL OF SHIT AND I AM SICK OF IT!

tsntx
01-21-2009, 03:11 AM
seems easy 2 fig out who it was

if 2 ppl got a txt then 2 ppl have a number

google it n see which hookers ad pops up

Sunny Dee-lite
01-21-2009, 03:25 AM

SENT FROM A MASS TEXT SERVICE...NOT THAT EASY TO TRACK.....I AM VERY HONEST DON'T APPRECIATE NONSENSE!

Sunny Dee-lite
01-21-2009, 03:37 AM
CONFIRMED I WAS JUST CALLED BY DANCER THAT IT CAME FROM THE SAME 347 NUMBER AS THE ALLANAH STARR AND DINA DELICIOUS MESSAGE CAME FROM LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE ARE SICK PROMOTE YOUR OWN PARTY DON'T WORRY ABOUT OTHERS ......I REALLY AM A VEREY LEVEL HEADED PERSON BUT WHEN PEOPLE FUCK WITH ME THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE!

elo
01-21-2009, 03:40 AM

SENT FROM A MASS TEXT SERVICE...NOT THAT EASY TO TRACK.....I AM VERY HONEST DON'T APPRECIATE NONSENSE!Seems to be a working girl who wants all the money for her.Likely its a girl whos gonna be there.
Assuming the thesis is right:
Girls at the party - the 2 girls who get the message=suspects

Sunny Dee-lite
01-21-2009, 03:57 AM
YOURE RIGHT PEOPLE SET UPMASSIVE TEXT SEND OUTS TO MAKE MORE MONEY....YA I FORGOT

elo
01-21-2009, 04:22 AM
CONFIRMED I WAS JUST CALLED BY DANCER THAT IT CAME FROM THE SAME 347 NUMBER AS THE ALLANAH STARR AND DINA DELICIOUS MESSAGE CAME FROM LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE ARE SICK PROMOTE YOUR OWN PARTY DON'T WORRY ABOUT OTHERS ......I REALLY AM A VEREY LEVEL HEADED PERSON BUT WHEN PEOPLE FUCK WITH ME THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE!OK.Maybe i was wrong about the hooker who comes to the party. :shock: Shocking if it would be really her who send the message.

Try to keep cool,Sunshine.Anger is a bad counselor.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-21-2009, 04:24 AM
CONFIRMED I WAS JUST CALLED BY DANCER THAT IT CAME FROM THE SAME 347 NUMBER AS THE ALLANAH STARR AND DINA DELICIOUS MESSAGE CAME FROM LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE ARE SICK PROMOTE YOUR OWN PARTY DON'T WORRY ABOUT OTHERS ......I REALLY AM A VEREY LEVEL HEADED PERSON BUT WHEN PEOPLE FUCK WITH ME THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE!

First of ALL SUNNY-
I don't speak to you, I NEVER want to speak to you but I will address this ISSUE since I am sick and TIRED of YOU bringing my name up in your ridiculous posts constantly.

I could give three fucks about you or your party and really am far to busy to be worried about YOU. I am not even in NYC.

Dina and I have NOT done such a thing.
The service we use texts people from an email that clearly says AllanahStarr@....
If you have developed other enemies, it is not US.

Now if you want to create drama on here to draw attention to yourself as you usually do- or have an issue with ME

You know WERE to reach me

917 816 3134

ANd I will GLADLY discuss this woman to woman, face to face.

And that is ALL I have to say-but I am not going to sit here and have YOU draw me into your dillusional drama.

collegeguy21
01-21-2009, 04:25 AM
did i hear you right, sending out text messages like that will get sunny to give you some "drama" in your face... lol sign me up

Sunny Dee-lite
01-21-2009, 04:26 AM
RIGHT! YOU NEVER CARE ABOUT MY PARTIES BUT ALWAYS IN THE KNOW!....I AM OFF TO WORK.....

Sunny Dee-lite
01-21-2009, 04:27 AM
did i hear you right, sending out text messages like that will get sunny to give you some "drama" in your face... lol sign me up

I'LL GIVE YOU DRAMA

tsntx
01-21-2009, 04:42 AM
"im a 917 gal"
-"well now youre a 347"
-"347 is the new new york"

lol :popcorn

thx1138
01-21-2009, 08:45 AM
@tsntx: your 70 page thread deleted by a douchebag? And you didn't keep a copy? How sad! Can you tell us which douchebag did it?

Sunny Dee-lite
01-21-2009, 12:12 PM
HI EVERYONE,

Just wanted to apologize to the comment where I accused Allanah or Dina for sending this post. I only did this after I was told by a girl it was the same act. (As I have stated in the past I don't delete any posts to that make myself look bad and so on)...When it was shown to me at the party seemed to be sent by the same bulk sender which was also send from the same addy...However another customer was so outraged by this text message that they requested to be taken off the list (an option at the bottom of the text)....and the message delivery system was sent by HK Lounge...So our puzzled has been solved. As for the situation at had Allanah I have made no attempts to contact you or talk to you since your seperation letter as per your request. You have stated you wanted no part of me in your life and I respected that....And with all the clubs in NYC you came to HK and pitched your monthly to my longest running venue...Again I taken steps of seperation....Got a new club with exclusive contract rights...And stepped away from HK for their partnership with you.( as i felt it was disrespectful to me from a business standpoint)..So I have no intentions of involving you in anything I do or say...Just to clarify the situation..I moved on since you dumped me from FUSION and the Saturday and focus on making my life my own happy place. May you and Dina have a long and prosperous business relationship.

Have a GREAT Night EVERYONE =D

arnie666
01-21-2009, 12:14 PM
HI EVERYONE,

I AM SO TIRED ON PHONY BULLSHIT! TWO GIRLS HAVE CALLED ME THAT THEY GOT TEXT MESSAGES ABOUT "THE SECRET PARTY BEING CANCELLED DUE TO POLICE ACTIVITY" ....TO WHO EVER IS DOING THIS FUCK YOU!.....I AM TIRED OF BULLSHIT ....IF YOU WANT REAL DRAMA YOU WILL GET IT!!!!! AND I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU IN YOUR FACE!!!! NEVER HAVE I DEFACED ANYONES NAMES OR LIED! SO COME OUT FROM THE SHIELD YOU HIDE BEHIND ....AND COME OUT AND BE THE REAL MAN YOU ARE!!!!!!!! I AM TIRED OF BEING NICE PEOPLE ARE FULL OF SHIT AND I AM SICK OF IT!

COULD YOU GIVE IT TO ME IN MY FACE?

I'D LOVE TO SMASH YOUR BACKDOORS IN SWEETCHEEKS.

THIS TYPING IN CAPS IS VERY NAUGHTY ISN'T IT 8)

NYCe
01-21-2009, 01:23 PM
)....and the message delivery system was sent by HK Lounge..

AllanahStarrNYC
01-21-2009, 09:13 PM
This is the LAST time I am going to address this mess, or drama that I am brought into-which seems you do frequently.

Quite frankly, I don't accept any apology. I am sick and TIRED of being accused of shit all of time- posts, fake MySpace's- crap I DON"T DO. I have HAD IT with all of this bullshit, drama created to bring attention upon yourself, make me and Dina look like villans and you as the POOR victim.

There are NO victims here, we are all adults and ARE all responsible for the stuff we do.

This situation, really, even the APOLOGY could have been handled over a PM on here. But NO, you instead decided to post this publicly to again draw arttention to yourself and to accuse us of shit. I have NOT responded to this allegations before as I have been seriously been trying to take the high road-but it seems that everytime someone writes something bad about YOU or YOUR parties, or somethign happens Dina and I are automatically blamed by you. Let me take you down a few steps darling since you think what you do is really important to me- YOUR PARTIES ARE NOT THE CENTER OF MY WORLD NOR OF ANY CONCERN TO ME.

Let me just say this- as someone who learned this business from me, I am quite frankly surprised by your lack of judgement and bad business practice of leaving HK without notice of any kind. That was your choice to do so-so let us clear some stuff up.

YES, we began to work with HK but at NO time did we EVER ask HK to release your event or said anythign negative in your light. BUSINESS IS BUSINESS, and just as YOU have chosen to open competetive parties on the nights where I traditionally had events from a business stand point-I really FAIL to see how that differs from us simply pursuing different business options as you clearly have. I fail to see HOW operating a completely different party on another night really affects anything you may do. At NO point did we EVER go after your Tuesday event @ HK.

If your ego was hurt because HK took us on because we delivered the event we promised them that is not our fault. We were quite aware of you at HK, but let us NOT forget that I STARTED my parties and WORKED SUCCESFULLY for MANY years with one of the partners at HK before you ever did-and that is how this relationship came about. It had nothing to do WITH YOU- it had to do with business.

It would be greatly appreciated that you remove us from you lips, your posts, your gossip as we have far better things to do then trying to sabatoge you.

MOVE ON, I have.

yodajazz
01-22-2009, 08:20 AM
This situation, really, even the APOLOGY could have been handled over a PM on here. But NO, you instead decided to post this publicly to again draw arttention to yourself and to accuse us of shit...

An apology is an apology. She made a public statement with her first post. So a public apology is appropriate. Public apologies are harder, but they are the best road. While Sunny’s anger may have been misplaced, it is reasonable that she would suspect business competition. She was wrong, in this case and admitted she was wrong. That should count for something.

I thought about sending Sunny a private message, but I will say this publicly. In the recent past, third parties have exploited rivalries, to the point that the original rivals ended up killing people and their entire families, based upon actions they thought were from their rivals, but were really from a third party. I think you have learned a lesson already, but keeping a mind open to possibilities will help in making the best strategic decisions.

I wish the best for all of you. I am here becuase I love you all.

Hendrix
01-22-2009, 05:52 PM
I'm kind of speechless. I don't know what to think about this subject.

dannyboyz
01-22-2009, 08:59 PM
..........a post for those who thought TS were not women!!

Silcc69
01-22-2009, 10:49 PM
http://mooregroup.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/ether.jpg

Now with that said damn I thought these 2 got along great looks like i was dead wrong.

RawNY
01-22-2009, 11:49 PM

ROTF.
WHat the fuck good is a cat fight without visuals?
I have been to parties given by both sides and there have been good nights and bad nights at each.
As Simon ROth said to Michael Corleone......"This (cough) is the profession we've chosen, (cough) I didn't ask who gave the order becasue it has nothing to do with business (cough).

{free drink to who ever can give me the next line :wink: ) But you have to be in NYC, lol :popcorn

flabbybody
01-23-2009, 12:51 AM
<I'm going to take a nap. When I wake up, if the money is on the table, I'll know I have a partner. If it isn't, I'll know I don't>

i'll have a grey goose on the rocks
thx

slinky
01-23-2009, 12:55 AM

ROTF.
WHat the fuck good is a cat fight without visuals?
I have been to parties given by both sides and there have been good nights and bad nights at each.
As Simon ROth said to Michael Corleone......"This (cough) is the profession we've chosen, (cough) I didn't ask who gave the order becasue it has nothing to do with business (cough).

{free drink to who ever can give me the next line :wink: ) But you have to be in NYC, lol :popcorn

"There's three million dollars on that table."

SophiaI
01-26-2009, 10:36 AM
Who ever it was its obviously " A Low LIFE Loser" a "normal" individual wouldn't have the time to be doing childish, vindictive little pranks like these.

Oh well this is what i say.. Karma will get you sooner or later and in an imaginable time and place.