PDA

View Full Version : suzie's first night out

SHEMALES YUM-YUM
09-10-2005, 10:03 PM
please read it all and let me know what you think. thanks.
my name is sam. ive cross dressed a little in the privacy of my own home for a couple years now. id put on the panties and stockings then pop in a shemale movie and stroke my cock while sliding my dildo in and out of me. ive always wanted to feel the total submission of being taken by a man. one day i finally got up the nerve. i went shopping, YEAH! i brought home my goodies and went to work. i was going out to get picked up! i ran a bubble bath and soaked for a while. then i shaved everything except the hair on my head. i went to the bedroom, and started. i did my make up prefect, although it did take a while. eyeliner, mascara, foundation, lip liner, lipstick, the whole works. i put on my black garters and seamed back stockings. then i put on my black see through panties and matching bra with falsies. i looked in the mirror. WOW! i looked hot! i slipped on my spandex black mini skirt and top. then a short leather jacket. i would be dressed well enough for a funeral or a fucking. lastly, i slipped on my patent leather stillettos. i looked in the mirror. i oozed the look of a slut in heat. i grabbed my purse, lube and keys and left for the adult book store.
i got there and it was packed. i looked around a bit, bending over periodically so the guys could get a good look. caught a few staring with big bulges. my eyes met with an adonis of a man. he was 6-2, 200lbs, and built. his dark hair waivy and tanned. he had the biggest bulge of all. i gave him a wink and carressed one of the fattest dildoes in the shop. he smiled and winked back then gave a twitch of his head, indicating i should follow him outside.
once outside i walked up to him at his car. he said his name was carl. i said my name is suzie and that i would be his for the taking because i was in heat. he cooed, and said follow me to my motel.
i got in my car and followed him. we pulled up in front of a nice motel. he walked me to his room and let me enter first, what a gentleman. he asked what id like. i said id just like to get fucked for my first time, nothing else. by the look of the bulge in his pants i was about to get my wish. he kissed me hard. i reached down and freed his monster while he massaged my ass. i looked down at his cock. it was huge! atleast 9inches. i removed my skirt, jacket and top. he layed me on the bed. he took off his clothes. what a greek god i found. he removed my panties which were wet with pre-cum. i said i didnt want to cum, i just wanted his inside me.
he got on the bed and hovered over me. i handed him the lube from my purse. he put some in his hand and lubed his fat cock. my how it glistened. then he put the tip of the tube into waiting asshole. he squeezed and i felt what seemed like the whole tube squirt into me. the feeling was exstatic. carl said are you sure you want this, i am rather kinky? will you do what ever i want i said yes. are you sure he said, anything? yes ill do whatever you want just as long as i can feel you cum inside me. with that, he went to the sink and returned with a motel clear drinking glass and set it on the bed side.
he got on top of me. put my legs over his shoulders, almost pinning them to my ears. he looked at heat like a horny dog. i felt the tip of his cock at my little pink pooh-hole. i said, please i need it! he pushed forward and i felt a cock enter me for the first time. the head slipped in. oh my god, its so big! unghhhhhh! he stayed there for a moment until i got accustomed to the fat cock invading my backside. then he pushed further slowly. all i could scream was, dont stop please i want it all. he slid that whole fat cock into me until i felt his balls heavy with seed resting on my ass cheeks.
oh yes please give it to me! i need it. fuck me! im your little whore! use me good! he started fucking me like a wild animal. i loved it. feeling him drill me with his monster cock. i could feel every ripple and vein of his cock as his forced himself in and out of my asshole. i was in heaven.
then he started to siffen. the moment i had been waiting for so long ad arrived. i felt his cock swelling up inside me. i screamed out, yes i want it! give it to me! give me that hot cum in my little asshole! make me your little ass whore! make me your little cum dumpster! cum in my ass!
i felt his cock twitch and pulsate inside me. a large jet of cum shot up inside me. so deep, i thought i could taste it. then another pulse and another. oh yes, it felt so good. i could feel every blast of his cum filling up my ass. yes! i need it. i was a whore in heat who need a fat load of cum shot inside me. he slowed and i felt him. get soft inside me.
carl said, im going to pull out now, but here comes the kink. i want u to close tight when i pull out and keep my cum inside you. i thought how great was this. i get to hold his cum in me for the night. he pulled out and got off the bed. he took the drinking glass and placed it on the floor. he said, i want you to squat over the glass and push my cum back out. oh yes! what a hot idea. i got over the glass and pushed out. he must not have cum for years, because so much cum drooled out of me it felt like niagra falls. it flowed then dribbled then stopped the whole time making squishy noises as a farted the last of his cum from my ass. then he had me lay flat on the bed. he picked up the glass full of cum freshly squeezed from my ass. then he said, open wide. i opened my mouth and he poured the brown slimy mess into my mouth. i closed and swallowed. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy! he said thank you and hoped to see me again.
i got dressed and left. i drove home and got into bed wearing a white satin nighty. i fell asleep with dreams of my little pink pooh hole swallow carls huge load.

AnnaV
05-30-2011, 11:54 PM
I hope Suzie went on to have other exciting adventures